Dear dollfags:

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by oddguy, Jul 28, 2012.

?

MANDATORY POLL

1. No one cares about this thread.

38.5%
  2. Bitch I look like Goku.

53.8%
  3. What do you think will be the movie of the year?

38.5%
  4. >~(]]])*

38.5%
  5. Butts.

69.2%
  6. minty.

53.8%
  7. I want to grow a big beard.

61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
  2. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    @oddguy Once when I was younger I was absolutely *SMITTEN* by a girl in highschool who presented herself as being something of a free-spirit / hippy type. I wanted her to like me. I wanted her to know who I was. Most importantly, I wanted her to love me. So I decided to make her a spontaneous gift: a doll! But not just any doll... No, it would act as a sort of protector. It would have real human hair (my own), and an inner skeletal structure made of just that - a skeleton; chiefly, bones from small animals, which I eventually found enough of over the week (crow and marmot.) I wrapped the skeleton in dried out aromatic plants, chiefly sage. I bound the entire thing together to form a slender human shape. I adorned it well with real hair. I even used little tiny shards of my real finger nail clippings for the dolls finger nails (tho I neglected to tell my love interest this.) Inside the body of the doll I had made prior a complex metal filigree of protection and... yes... love sigils and charms, arranged so that they mirrored internal organs.

The doll was finally wrapped in a luxurious purple crown royal bag cloth cut to a specified shape and size. It could stand on its own and thanks to the sigils in the body, it could be posed.

I found the SO CALLED hippy girl. I gave her the doll and the backstory about how deep the regents got / how legit this thing was (because in her locker she had a dream catcher hanging, so i assumed she was mystic.)
    She accepted my doll with a weird and wary, light and insulting grasp. She casually plunked it down into her locker, leaving it on its side, not posing it at all. She closed the locker door, half thanked me, and walked off.
    Later on that same day my friend told me he had overheard her speaking to one of her gal pals about how seriously way too creepy my son-doll was, and by extension, its father-human, me. I was heart broken. Russel, my sneaky jap friend also informed me the doll had been secreted away to the gym garbage, the hippy not wanting the doll or to hurt my feelings figured, i guess, i would never go to the gym so it would be safe there. I fetched the enchanted doll.

The next day I asked her again how she was liking the doll. She said it was ok, and that she had it at home. But that's when I took the doll - like a gun - from my coat and pointed it at her. "YOURE A LIAR!!" I cried, wishing the doll's magic would fire a dart into her cheating face. She was no hippy - she was a pretender, and she broke my heart. That doll... was so sincere. It was a prime love icon. It would have defended her from all harm had she just.... loved me, and my son-doll.

3. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

why am i a poll option?
    fuck it, i'm voting for myself

4. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

@oddguy plz delete this thread.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Just was i finished reading that, the closing theme from the Dark Knight started playing as the credits rolled.
    Beautiful.

6. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

THEY'RE NOT DOLLS
    THEY'RE ACTION FIGURES

7. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    [​IMG]

8. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Why would you want a hippy anyway? They are generally unkept and smell of fishes.

and @oddguy, no.

9. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    no- i like them & they make me happy.
    i have met lots of great people thru collecting &
    run my own doll chatroom... the ONLY one in the whole internet opened to the public.

oddy- you disappoint me.

PS i collect action figures too.

10. Shinmera

Shinmera
    Expand Collapse
    九尾の狐

ETHZ-CSE Student
    Home Page:
    @oddguy @oddguy @oddguy @oddguy
    Why am I not tagged in this thread?
    [​IMG]
    Also, I spend my money on whatever the fuck I want.
    This does include dust collectors.

11. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Right.
    Forgot about you.

12. Shinmera

Shinmera
    Expand Collapse