Dead Island Nudity Lulz.

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by TheDude2894, Sep 27, 2011.

1. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Skip to 1:55. They managed to sneak this past ESRB.

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Fuck this game, because i'm a cheap shit i pirated it, can't play it over steam but single player worked.
    YOU NEED COOP TO BEAT THIS GAME. PORT MORSBY IS FUCKING INNNNNSSSSAAAANNNNNEEEEEE!

3. Kronos

Kronos
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is it actually any good, been hearing mixed reviews

4. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    If you can get a few mates together its a blast.
    and if you enjoy having your mates go into a nervous breakdown when 533406763820363 Methed up infected niggerrush them

5. Kronos

Kronos
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Looks like I found my next game then

6. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I completed the campaign in single player mode (lol pirated). Yeah, you do die a lot, but since death is barely a minor nuisance (checkpoints fuckin' everywhere, and I always had pockets full of cash anyway), I thought it was not so bad.

I played as Xian, if you time your hits right (and don't use slow-ass weapons like the fireaxe) and use fury wisely, she can deal with pretty large hordes on her own. I got the impression the firearms chick is kinda useless, you never have enough ammo anyway for anything but the pistols, which do next to nothing vs. the undead.

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    You sure?
    you have the god awful cunt Purna half abo bitchwhore PMSing everywhere and one of you will have to play her.
    OR John Sinamoi, Looks like Vinny Jones, Sounds like a American Attempting a Australian accent, while the same color as some sort of Maori/Mike Tyson Hybrid.

8. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The only thing that really annoyed me was that pretty much all the melee weapons seem to be made from plywood.

9. Kronos

Kronos
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I have just enough people who might be interested in playing that it could be a laugh, especially if they pay for it :awesome:

10. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    and shaved too, lol, nice

11. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Fuck, I hate Sinamoi. I thought for sure he was a black guy when I saw him, then he started talking like Steve Irwin. He's annoying as fuck.

It's a pretty good game, I played as the black guy (Who do you voodoo bitch?) and enjoyed bashing zombie's heads in with pipes and hammers, although my favorite way to kill zombies has to be drowning them, it's fucking hilarious to keep kicking them when they're down in the pool/ocean until they float up dead. My bf plays with me as the black chick (he picked her for the guns, but as someone said, she's useless due to the shitty ammo system), and it's fun with the two of us.

12. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It's sort of unfair the first time around. You picks the guns chick, thinking "that would make an excellent addition to a melee fighter", and it turns out you don't get guns till you're like a third through the game, and they are fucking useless against the zombies.

Also, I found it kind of immersion-breaking that no matter how many players, the cutscenes always show all four of them.

13. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    Yeah, it sucks for him. I was thinking he would restart after we found out about the gun's uselessness, but he didn't. Maybe next playthrough - I know I regret not choosing Xian, I love lopping off zombie heads with machetes, and I absolutely hate the black guy's rage. That's probably the only useful part about the black chick, her rage move. Really helps against those Thugs when they can knock you down and take half your life in one hit.

Haha, the first time I saw one of those I was like, "What the fuck? Oh, it shows all four no matter what." Looks like laziness on the dev's part to me. (Although it would be funny to see a cutscene with three or four Xians.)

14. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Xian is definitely the best character, sure with blunt weapons you can break limbs, but with blade weapons you can CUT THEM OFF! And her fury is no too bad either, reloads quick and lets you dispose of whole hoardes once you've upgraded it some. Plus she's the less annoying of the chicks.

15. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    I will play her next time I play through. I usually like blunt weapons which is why I chose the black guy (can't remember his name for the life of me), but I regret it a little now.

I really hate the way every time you pick something up your character has to say something. "What do we have here?" "I'm going to take everything I can." And when a zombie happens to run up to you, in plain sight, the other character says, "Watch out!" It just seems unnecessary. And it makes me have to listen to their stupid voices.

16. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    1. Get this game on 360
    2. Google and download Modio
    3. Download Dead Island gamesave
    4. Enjoy your infinite ammo with all top tier firearms

Just beat the game this way, fuck melee!

17. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't have a 360. That aside, I liked the melee. When it comes to fictional/virtual fighting I'm more of a swords & clubs than pistols & rifles guy.

18. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page: