Dat Feel Thread

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
If I had a dragon dildo why would I keep it in the fridge?

Ketchup isn't all that great and barbecue sauce is god tier for nearly everything from chicken strips to steak. Fucking killer good.
Don't try and make it look like you DON'T own a dragon dildo, shitsickle. It's quite clear that it's lodged deep in the literal bowels for you anus where it will proceed to mold, rot and spawn creatures of an unholy nature, folding space and time and devouring entire starts as it makes its transformation into an Ancient One.

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
god damn it. That is not how you fucking troll. Insulting people and being LOL SO RANDOM is not funny, it's fucking retarded. You're a disgrace.
Jesus Christ, confirmed for ten year old buttmunching assnigger jewtitsballsucking manpleaser, your cries of 'TROLL HURPITY DURR DUPR DO" aren't fooling anyone. I bet you never even go outside, because clearly you failed so hard in this thread that it made my dick hard enough to cut the steel needed to refurbish my Mosin Nagant. Do you even lift?

Negi Springfield

EDF Hero
Don't try and make it look like you DON'T own a dragon dildo, shitsickle. It's quite clear that it's lodged deep in the literal bowels for you anus where it will proceed to mold, rot and spawn creatures of an unholy nature, folding space and time and devouring entire starts as it makes its transformation into an Ancient One.
ia ia Cthulhu ftgan!

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
ia ia Cthulhu ftgan!
Don't you change the conversation with your Gookrunes moonspeak, R'yleh, you are a disgrace and I am adding you to the motherfucking global filter. Shit just hit the fan niggers and the sun don't set at dusk, Mister New Vegas's gaping, reamed asshole just gets ronery.

Negi Springfield

EDF Hero
Don't you change the conversation with your Gookrunes moonspeak, R'yleh, you are a disgrace and I am adding you to the motherfucking global filter. Shit just hit the fan niggers and the sun don't set at dusk, Mister New Vegas's gaping, reamed asshole just gets ronery.
I don't feel like summoning elderich abominations right now, but your comment about a monster of some sort made me almost want to.

I don't want to be a god, mainly because I would smite the ever loving fuck out of people like you. Now I understand why he destroyed the earth once and two cities of faggots. I would too if there was two cities or an earth full of people like you. Nyaaaa~n

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
Goddamn I can't even start a thread without wading through all of these faggots. I bet you all own Kimbers and haven't even heard of Century Arms god-tier ordinance. When will the faggotry be cleansed, so much anti-lulz and buttanger running rampart it's like a rave with the centerfold being Rady Gaga

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
I don't feel like summoning elderich abominations right now, but your comment about a monster of some sort made me almost want to.

I don't want to be a god, mainly because I would smite the ever loving fuck out of people like you. Now I understand why he destroyed the earth once and two cities of faggots. I would too if there was two cities or an earth full of people like you. Nyaaaa~n
OH HO HO HO, WELL AIN'T THIS SOME SHIT
Did you guys hear what this faggot just said?! Calm the fuck down there Kira, better lay off those potato chips before you out-fat my Hugh Jass, goddamn jesus tapdancing christ god complex much it's like you're born to be an omega fag even the beta males are alpha compared to you, grow a pair and fuck bitches nigger

Negi Springfield

EDF Hero
Goddamn I can't even start a thread without wading through all of these faggots. I bet you all own Kimbers and haven't even heard of Century Arms god-tier ordinance. When will the faggotry be cleansed, so much anti-lulz and buttanger running rampart it's like a rave with the centerfold being Rady Gaga
I only see one faggot.

You.

Negi Springfield

EDF Hero
OH HO HO HO, WELL AIN'T THIS SOME SHIT
Did you guys hear what this faggot just said?! Calm the fuck down there Kira, better lay off those potato chips before you out-fat my Hugh Jass, goddamn jesus tapdancing christ god complex much it's like you're born to be an omega fag even the beta males are alpha compared to you, grow a pair and fuck bitches nigger
lol you keep coming back and saying stupid shit.

I wish I could stop replying to your dumb wankery.

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
I only see one faggot.

You.
Too many retorts piling up for you to refute, assmaster? Oh man it must be hard picking on the fat kid when you're such a betafag well come at me bro I'm just the fat kid what's keeping you from calling me fat and adopted? Oh I know, it's because YOU'RE the fat adopted kid with no parents. HA HA HA FAGGOT

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
lol you keep coming back and saying stupid shit.

I wish I could stop replying to your dumb wankery.
Go ahead and disguise it however you want it's just "Baww he's saying mean things about me over the internet leave me alone omg mom srsly fat kid is picking on me." I'll straight up eat the back half of a goat while the front half is still breathing motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fucking talk food you pussy bitches. I got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch I got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by NASA that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fucking throat fucking feet and all you fucking roody poos. Sometimes order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars I don't give a shit nigga the cops know I eat taser electricity like a german knicker eats mustard that shits like fucking parsley to me

the sun don't set bitch I just get hungry at dusk

jack

EDF Elite
Too many retorts piling up for you to refute, assmaster? Oh man it must be hard picking on the fat kid when you're such a betafag well come at me bro I'm just the fat kid what's keeping you from calling me fat and adopted? Oh I know, it's because YOU'RE the fat adopted kid with no parents. HA HA HA FAGGOT
when are you boys just going to come out and hate fuck each other?

Negi Springfield

EDF Hero
I'm not adopted motherfucker.

You keep calling me fat and I really just see you using that as a kind of generic insult. Do you think that really bothers me, after what I told you? Or is your reading comprehension that bad? Tell me, dipshit.

Hugh Jass

Dramacrat
I'm not adopted motherfucker.

You keep calling me fat and I really just see you using that as a kind of generic insult. Do you think that really bothers me, after what I told you? Or is your reading comprehension that bad? Tell me, dipshit.
Oh wow, gotta turn my insults back at me bitch that's like trying to shoot a nigger with a 9mm that shit bounces off of me like Amy Winehouse used to rebound off of heroin and red ribbon brandy you're too fat to even comprehend how long it would take your fat ass to hit the ground when we cut you from the tree cause the only good nigger is a dead nigger. The SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN, .45 ACP BIG IRON ON ITS HIP