Dark Cloud

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Tom, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

I remember playing the fuck out of this game a few years back. But sadly, I never beat it, I got to the 82nd floor of the last dungeon. Any of you guys ever play it or its sequel, Dark Chronicle?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    I owned and played both of those games. Hard as fuck. Never beat them. Although, I think my copy of Dark Chronicle says Dark Cloud 2 instead.

3. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

Yeah they were pretty hard, I even resorted to using the broken dagger glitch in the demon shaft, but still never beat it. Yeah it was released as Dark Chronicle in japan, but as Dark Cloud 2 in the US, I dunno why I called it Dark Chronicle in the original post.

4. Lyle

Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

I beat them when they first came out, you just have to move around a lot. The crafting aspect of the games are very time consuming. For someone with a short attention span, it isn't easy.

5. Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen
    Expand Collapse
    gay singing robot

singing robot fucker
    Home Page:
    I have the sequel, and it sure it hard.

6. kibou

kibou
    Expand Collapse
    Oppressed Minority

I played Dark Cloud waaaaaaaaay back, got stuck on the dark Genie, couldnt kill his fucking arms. Quit :<

It was still excellent though, my cousin was in that final secret dungeon thing, but he never finished. Shit was long