D'aaaaw, Baby Kurama Plushies! :D

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Onideus, Sep 21, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I think this one's the best:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another one:
    [​IMG]

And some cutesy fan arts...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm still miffed about those bastards at Firefox bogartin those Foxkeh plushies they made (in limited supplies)...
    [​IMG]

I don't even wanna know how much one of those sells for at this point. Dirty bastards!

I really like miniature plushies the best, they're so kyoot! ^__^

Plus you can hang them from your rear view mirror and such. *nods*

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Moar kyootsy kyuubi stuffs I found in the Googles...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Aaaaand leave it to the babyfurs to bastardize the whole thing in epic ruination...
    [​IMG]

Found some funny stuffs too...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also found ~this~ which is just...woah...
    [​IMG]

4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Naruto if for autistics.

5. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    You got picked on a lot as a child...didn't you? ^__^

6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Not at all, but thanks for asking.

Sorry man, but you have to admit, Naruto is the Sonic the Hedgehog of anime.
    Mostly in the quality of the audience it attracts.

7. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Well, no shit, do you have *ANY* idea how much time I had to put into searching just to find those VERY FEW semi-decent images? I think I plowed through around 2 or 3 THOUSAND fucking images and put over an HOUR into that! The anime is pretty well RAPED with stupid fucking fan jobs as far as the eye can see (and grossly over rated at that).

My biggest beef though with Naruto is that they waste tons and TONS of MONEY making stupid ass FILLER while OTHER anime series get shit all over with only twelve measly fucking episodes and then, oh, sorry, no more for you! Well, I guess I shouldn't complain too much, at least Sword Art Online got more than twelve, right?

9. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Hey, that image in your signature, do you have more of those? Those "just things" parodies? I'm trying to gather enough together to make an article but I only have like...three...four counting the one in your .sig.

10. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Well, then we agree.

My biggest problem with naruto (besides it not being very good in the first place) is how laughably predictable it is. They are just now revealing big plot twists that everyone has figured out six years ago.

11. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    It's basically the same theme over and over and over again...underdog gets shit all over, underdog rises up against all odds and comes out the winner. I think it holds a lot of attraction to people because of its "Mary Sue" like qualities, where even a complete loser can come out on top. It's a little sad because there's honestly a *LOT* more they could have done with the series, especially given how much they've wasted on entirely pointless, meaningless filler episodes. I reached the point where in my video data archive I started actively marking which episodes were filler in the file names.

The voice acting is really crappy too...in fact I'm not sure what's worse, the original Japanese or the new retarded English version. Although I guess good voice acting is pretty rare to begin with. Yu Yu Hakusho is probably one of the best examples of *GOOD* dubbing...well, the English version anyway (the Jap versions is a bit inferior by comparison). Cowboy Bebop has pretty good voice acting too, again on the English side.

12. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    I so wish I had more ;_;
    Got it from this post in the "Funny shit on Facebook" thread. There you can have it without my bad usage of MS Paint below the right pic ;)

13. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Oh god, that show has some of the worst voice acting I ever heard. Which is amazing considering how much money it makes. I never heard the English dub for Yu Yu Hakusho, but you're right about Cowboy bebop.

14. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Here's an example from Yu Yu Hakusho:
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Forum_Crap_-_Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Dub_Example.ogg

They took a bit of artistic liberty with some of the lines, but all in all it was a general improvement over the original dialogue.

I hate the stupid ass doorknobs who think that the original Japanese is ~always~ superior by default, often when they don't even understand the language at all (or the fact that most of the characters are often talking in cutesy baby speak half the time). A lot of times the English dubbing is superior simply because they take a slightly more realistic approach to it.

15. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

The simple fact of the matter is that some voice actors phone-in the localizations, and it shows in the finished product. By contrast, there are plenty of examples where you can tell that the actors put in genuine effort. As dumb as Dragonball Z was, you can't fault the voice actors for not putting their asses into it. That show also was weird in that the leitmotifs used to punctuate the actions on screen tended to work better than the original orchestral sound track.

16. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Biggest Narutard right here, though at least I watch it with english subs, I know some people that genuinely only watch dubbed episodes

And no, im not autistic, unless ADHD counts as autism these days.......oh and apparently i have psychopathic traits, but bitches love psychopaths