Cunter Moore Collab

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Slavoj Jizzek, Jan 15, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Here's my take on the legendary and shortlived site of IsAnyoneUp.com and its owner, Hunter Moore.
    ++++++++

In the beginning, slutty women sent men their nudes

In the year of our lord 2010, a website entitled IsAnyoneUp.com surfaced in the bowels of the internet. It began as a lulzy attempt to shame Hunter Moore and friends' ex girlfriends by revealing their nude photos. Given the titanic amounts of butthurt boyfriends and slooty women, the website was inundated by submissions by the end of the first month, triggering a q/a with Anderson Cooper and two respectful women who certainly did not take nude photographs of themselves and expect them never to see the light of day.

Due to Moore's involvement in the generic and shitty Post-Hardcore and Metalcore movements and use of ad space to promote such bands, the site took on a scene flavor and was filled with tattooed women flashing their pierced snatches. Moore later moved on to the electro-house/rave scene, doing cameos and such.

The site ballooned and several running features popped up such as gnargoyles, who seemed largely to be geographically located in the wonderful wasteland of Ohio: the hairy ass-crack state.
    [​IMG]

Many of the nudes were self-submitted in a predictable turn as third-wave feminism attempted to disassociate "sluts" with women who make poor decisions concerning their vaginas by posting pics of their vaginas and assholes online.

Who called the cops?

As per usual, when a woman gets upset over stupid decisions she made, you know it's only a matter of time before the cops get involved. Charlotte Laws prompted the FBI to launch an investigation into Moore, claiming her daughter's nudes were hacked by some mysterious hacker, or something. This was infinitely preferable to reconciling with the fact her daughter took pictures of her pooter and cooter and shipped them off to some young lad who then turned out not to be the consummate gentleman he convinced her he was. For shame.

Despite Moore's attempts to curate submissions and avoid posting minors, some slipped past the diligent attention of a coke-head. That said, he can't be blamed as most of the women had skanky tats which are generally a decent indicator of whether a woman is of legal age to piss off daddy. Or perhaps she just found a shady tat parlor and learned how to forge a signature.

Down for the count

Amidst all of this, IsAnyoneUp was shut down unexpectedly overnight on April 19 and insteadredirected to a post on Bullyville which has since been baleeted.

Triumphant Return

And so the people collectively celebrated/mourned. And then in December, it all came howling back as Moore announced the site would be back up.

Bullyville was horrified that they had been lied to while the rest of the internet chuckled that they never got the joke.

If you thought nobody could possibly react like more of a faggot than Bullyville, here comes Anon

Unfortunately, Anon heard there was poor wimmin in need of saving and stormed in over the hill in search of sex oppressed females. Apparently unaware of the irony of condemning somebody who posts nudes for a living or advocates free speech, anon boldly set out to earn themselves from e-fucks.

They doxxed Moore and fucked with his site. Yipee.

++++++++++++

This is what I have so far. I'm still remembering things about the site. At one point I browsed all the way through. The dicks and gnargoyles still haunt my nightmares.

I didn't add shit about the nudes from band members yet and I figure I'll get to that later. For now I figure it's a decent start and most of the big occurrences have been captured. They will need some refining and editing as this is all first draft and done mostly to get it on paper instead of floating around in the head.

Also, the preview site is down and now it redirects to bullyville again. I'm not quite sure what's going on with that.

At any rate, regardless of personal opinions, you have to grudgingly give Moore some respect for masterfully trolling the tremendous faggots at Bullyville and the sheer amount of online mayhem he's caused. He's an honest troll. He's a fag, but he's still doing lulzy things. More than anything, anon's response is just another raging indicator of their decline into irrelevance.

2. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Wow, that's a lot of work there mate, kudos. I will PM you

3. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I concur, but have not read it yet. Maybe later.

4. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Alright, without a doubt the two lulzy parts of this are the bullyville (specifically founder, James) reactions.

1. The first obviously fake apology from Hunter followed by gloating/tearwiping by James of Bullyville is gold. It has been since taken down due to the embarrassment of James at not realizing Hunter Moore was approximately -15% serious. Thankfully those funny fags at the Village Voice have preserved it.

How in the fuck where they dumb enough to buy this shit?

:lol:

What a smugfag

Given context, this is hilarious.

2. The next one is James pretending he had a part in switching the new site to a doxxing operation from Hunter instead of full-blown nudes. It's a repost of a HuffPo article on the Bville site and basically reads like an advertorial for bullyville with a slight caveat at the end that perhaps Anon had more to do with the shutdown than some dipshit with an equally retarded website. Lulzy quotes, though

Nothing of value was lost. The nudez were saved.

Telling it like it is?

Sounds a bit like #PersonalArmy except made up of 14-23 year old hipster chicks on tumblr

3. Finally, we have the raegfest that was when Bullyville finally wised up that Moore wasn't quite serious (Only took 'em 4 months). They totes expose a crazy cokehead for saying crazy coke things.

He totally sounds serial.

Sounds like an entrepreneur to me

I wonder what Sergeant Tough-Guy would do about that.

That is so fucking awesome I literally can't put it into words. My respect for Hunter Moore just keeps growing.

So that's what this is about. Lieutenant Pedo is jealous of all Hunter's attention from those beautiful teenage bits of jailbait.

These are mere snippets of good material, but the articles are loaded with the best shit. Read on, reader-oners.

Identity of Butthurtville Owner:
    Consequently, we also don't have an article on bullyville, which is disappointing in itself. Here is info on the founder, James McGibney.

He also started Cheaterville. I presume this is because like so many fucking retards who join the armed forces, especially the USMC, he thought his gf/wife wouldn't sleep around on him while he was off getting heatrashes under the Iraqi/Afghani sun.

The guy's butthurt like nobody's business and judging by the gloating over the isanyoneup case and the later vitriol for Moore, I think he would fucking kill himself if ED set their sights on him.

5. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Also, this is a brief post on the anatomy of a Gnargoyle, compliments of yougotposted.com for the pix.

GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOT A GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

NOT A GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://yougotposted.com/elizabeth-maggi-from-orange-county-ca/elizabeth-maggi-1/

GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOT A GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://yougotposted.com/cortney-phillips-from-phoenix-az/cortney-phillips-phoenix-3/

GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]
    http://yougotposted.com/dakota-stephan-from-gardnerville-ranchos-nv/dakota-stephan-1/

[​IMG]
    http://yougotposted.com/dakota-stephan-from-gardnerville-ranchos-nv/dakota-stephan-2/

NOT A GNARGOYLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GNARGOYLE? NOT GNARGOYLE? YOU DECIDE

[​IMG]

Final test

Scroll down for the answer

No peeking!

TRICK QUESTION!!!! DICK PICKS/TRAP
    [​IMG]

This has been an informational post. Also, all of these should be overage as they have lasted on the site without being reported for over a week or so. I also have most of the fappable material from iau on a zip somewhere, but no gnargoyles.

EDIT: Fucking links won't appear on half of them

7. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Some of your images seem to be broken. Just an fyi.

Edit: Derp.

8. hipcrime

hipcrime
    Expand Collapse
    unintentional coquette

Home Page:
    If you can't/don't want to wiki, may i pls add some of that to the wiki article?

9. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Absolutely. Any of the stuff up here that I posted is free game. I put it in the collab section because I'm not so keen on the formatting for wiki.

10. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Umm..the new article is half done, I just added a bunch of pics

But you should know that already...

11. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Btw, I never fully trust my english, someone should check it

If any you don't want, maybe @minty is up for the task as usual ;)

Tomorrow I'll start with the Anon part, and linking some vids, some previous/next quote formatting to summarize the TL;DR bits, etc...

Bear with me, gents... it's the first time I make a full article, I have to learn all the markups and shit on the run

I think @Elvis will add something too

12. hipcrime

hipcrime
    Expand Collapse
    unintentional coquette

Home Page:
    yaurite, i fixed that quote thing Elvis asked about, but didn't get around to reading it yet. but i'm glad you guys are rewriting this. the existing article is a stub.

my god you're hot

13. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Another 1/3 done, now only the piping and finishing touchs remain to do, at least from my part

What do u think, guize?

14. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    @Slavoj Jizzek

Do u have more pics or anything you want to add to the article? Have u checked it?

15. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    Love the Venus of Willendorf comparison :awesome:

16. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I read through and it looks like it's coming together nicely. As for pics, we may as well throw up some ones of the hotter girls via the tumblr

Stuff like this:

[​IMG]
    Nothing says "makes good life decisions" like a rainbow owl tattooed on the upper-thigh

[​IMG]
    Silly sl00t. Only virgins wear white

[​IMG]
    She's also got one on her ass that says brainless.

[​IMG]
    That's some fat pussy, right there

Etc.

I guess an image-box thing filled with skanky women via http://is-anyone-up.tumblr.com/ would work well with witty captions and stuff.

I actually am somewhat unwilling to track down the shit I have from the original isanyoneup for fear that some of it might be legally shady (I don't believe any of it is, but I am not the chance taker). Part of me thinks best left on a flash drive somewhere.

17. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Oh, also this pic juxtaposes the Anderson Cooper vid where the girls were going on about "sometimes you trust the wrong person"

[​IMG]
    This intelligent woman seems to have the right idea.

18. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Yep, that one definitely go in the article :D

The rest, maybe in a collapsable gallery...it's our duty to make the pics remain forever, and certainly all those hoes look totally legal

19. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Hey Slavoj, I mentioned this in the shoutbox with Maggot and I think you should know.

To re-inforce the validation of the quotes posted in the article, you at least should have a screencap of the original posts. Otherwise, the originals may end up deleted and there would be no source despite the links.

20. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

What original posts are we talking about? Sadly I didn't screencap any of the old iau site. I just have jpegs and some vids.

[​IMG]
    That's from wiki

I've been trying the wayback but even that isn't quite helpful. Here's what I've got

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.51.58 PM1. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.57.43 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.57.51 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.58.01 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.58.07 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.58.09 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.58.11 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.58.14 PM.

A lovely example of a Gnargoyle up there along with some band guy or something

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 3.58.45 PM.

I forgot how much of a thing they had for Emma Watson.

I've been pulling from http://web.archive.org/web/20110430101844/http://www.isanyoneup.com/page/3 if anybody wants to do the dirty deed of going through it for more.

21. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The article has those quotes from Bullyvile posters, right? Those are the posts I was refering to.

22. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Ah, yes.

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.33.53 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.33.58 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.34.12 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.34.18 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.34.27 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.34.32 PM.

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.35.48 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.35.52 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.35.59 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.36.03 PM.

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.37.47 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.37.52 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.37.58 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.38.03 PM. Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 4.38.13 PM.

That should be all of them.

23. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Ok, I'm done, I even merged it with the parts of the original article deserving to stay, imho. Yay!

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/User:Chzoronzon/Hunter_Moore

If somebody wants to check my engrish and do some internal/external linking, I think those are the only things that left to do. And to move it to its place ( @Elvis do u still want to do the piping, check the formating, redirect it etc ?)

One more thing, I strongly contest the inclusion of that article in the CP series, there's no evidence about Moore bein a pedo, just a jerk...but of course changing that is well beyond my skills, and my privileges too I bet...

24. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Good work right there. I'll give a small hand on this.

25. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I feel like it should stay where it is. What is ED, if not baseless allegations of pedophilia and autism?

Also, did you link to your login page? The link seems to be broken.

26. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    moved to prime-time

27. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    oh and ill add that the page is in the cp category simply because of the amount of underage girls that are uploaded to his site(s). I don't mind u removing the parts calling him a pedophile, but keep the category.

28. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Sounds reasonable :)

In fact, one of the caps I put togheter for the article:

adaytoremember2.

...demonstrates that the very people at that site where consciously playing the CP/Let's-ruin-some-dumbass game

:awesome:

Btw, I should add the Brandi Passante drama to the article, it's quite deserving