Contradictory policies.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Jan 26, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I've noticed that politicians, bureaucrats and agents of influence in the US, the EU, Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth are absented with both multiculturalism and "integration" (assimilation) even though these things are contradictory by definition. All the strife and deformity that has resulted from the implementation of these policies is starting to make sense since they never made sense to begin with.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

3. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It's the Jews, as usual. Notice how Jews are always at the forefront of multiculturalism in non-Israel countries:
    http://www.bestgore.com/open-post/jews-multiculturalism-rape/

But in Israel, not only are non-Jews prevented from immigrating, but nigger Jews entering the country are sterilized against their wills:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/ethiopian-women-israel-birth-control-shots_n_2567016.html

Coincidence? I think not.

Multiculturalism and assimilation might contradict each other, but they have the same effect at the end of the day, because they try to force people to get along outside of their natural environment. Nothing good ever comes out of white people, blacks, Mexicans, and Asians living in close proximity. Just ask anyone who's ever been to prison.

The answer to racial violence isn't New Age hippie intellectual shit or stronger hate crime laws, it's letting whites deal with whites, blacks deal with blacks, et cetera. This is why America is so fucked up today. I've never been to Europe or Australia, but I can't imagine that the "put the cobra in a cage with the mongoose" strategy is much more successful in either of those places.

4. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Wow, former EDF2 moderator The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900 actually makes a good point.

5. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Lol. Russia had a perfect opportunity to cleanse Moscow with the aid of a little napalm or a couple gunships.

That said, I think they're going to be siding with the camelfuckers in the next WW. A guy said something similar a while ago.

EDIT: Also, guy at 3:40 looks like Ron Swanson

6. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Nah, Russia is with Europa due to the neo-Nazi premise and Putin's father fought for the Nazis.