Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Edgeworth, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    These forums will be set up when Zaiger wakes up...

2. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

YOU WILL KNOTICE MY POST FIRST BECAUSE IT IS IN CAPS AND YOU FORGOT TO LOCK THE STICKY THREAD

3. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

NEVER LOCKING.

4. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

YOU ALSO FORGOT TO LOCK THE SIZE AND COLOR POSTS.

5. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

NEVER LOCKING.

6. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I WILL ABUSE THIS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.

7. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

EXCELLENT, GOOD SIR.

8. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I hate color. Stop this immediately.

9. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

[​IMG]

10. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

AS WELL, THE LETTER SIZE LIMIT IS 7 PLEASE INCREASE IT FOR FURTHER TROLLING AND DERAILING.

11. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse
    DMCA Dumpster

Rooting you
    Home Page:
    NO FUN EVER NO FUN EVER NO FUN EVER NO FUN EVER NO FUN EVER

12. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    fix'd

13. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

OH GREAT MOD, WHAT THE CODE FOR BRIGHT YELLOW I AM TO LAZY TO PULL OUT THE MAGIC GOOGLE AND THE TROLLING IS RIPE!

14. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Press and hold the "alt" key. Now press F4.

15. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

NO IT IS ACCUALLY PUSH THE CTRL KEY AND THEN THE W KEY AT THE SAME TIME

16. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Oh.

17. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I AM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOUR THREADS BECAUSE I AM SAD BECAUSE I AM DERAILING YOU THREADS WOTH MY VERY LONG AND LARGE POSTS THAT MIMIC MY penis, I AM SORRY AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD KILL HIM SLEF OVER THIS, THAT IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH ON SCIENTOLOGY AND FOR A SMALL DONATION OF 400$ DOLLARS YOU MAY WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY YOU MAY ASK
    THE COORECT ANSWER IS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEPRESSED AND WANT TO KILL YOURSLEF AND THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY WILL STOP THAT
    I WOULD KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IM A TWENTY FIVE YEAR OLD POWERLIFTER AND I KNOW MY STUFF
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY TODAY AS XENU SLOTS ARE LIMITED AND YOU NEED ONE IN ORDER TO GET INTO XENU HEAVEN
    I SPOKE WITH TOM CRUISE AND HE SAID
    JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY NOW OR YOU ARE HITLER WHO WAS ALSO A JEW WHICH MAKES HIM A HYPPOCRIT BECAUSE HE NEVER GOT GASSED AND NEVER PAID THE GASS BILL(LIKE A JEW)

18. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    You guys are so screwed

19. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Oh jeez.

20. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    How long before Davids back and the christfagotry begins

21. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

22. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Hopefully soon enough!

23. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
  24. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

25. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I AM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOUR THREADS BECASE I AM SAD BECAUSE I AM DERAILING YOU THREADS WOTH MY VERY LONG AND LARGE POSTS THAT MIMIC MY penis, I AM SORRY AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD KILL HIM SLEF OVER THIS, THAT IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH ON SCIENTOLOGY AND FOR A SMALL DONATION OF 400$ DOLLARS YOU MAY WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY YOU MAY ASK
    THE COORECT ANSWER IS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEPRESSED AND WANT TO KILL YOURSLEF AND THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY WILL STOP THAT
    I WOULD KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IM A TWENTY FIVE YEAR OLD POWERLIFTER AND I KNOW MY STUFF
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY TODAY AS XENU SLOTS ARE LIMITED AND YOU NEED ONE IN ORDER TO GET INTO XENU HEAVEN
    JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY NOW OR YOU ARE HITLER WHO WAS ALSO A JEW WHICH MAKES HIM A HYPPOCRIT BECAUSE HE NEVER GOT GASSED AND NEVER PAID THE GASS BILL(LIKE A JEW)
    I AM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOUR THREADS BECASE I AM SAD BECAUSE I AM DERAILING YOU THREADS WOTH MY VERY LONG AND LARGE POSTS THAT MIMIC MY penis, I AM SORRY AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD KILL HIM SLEF OVER THIS, THAT IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH ON SCIENTOLOGY AND FOR A SMALL DONATION OF 400$ DOLLARS YOU MAY WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY YOU MAY ASK

26. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Oh my word.

27. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

ib4 some kind of repression ban

28. doginthemafia

doginthemafia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I warned him i would do this and he was k with it

29. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

I don't ban, I just silently discourage users.