Church Votes To Ban Interracial Couples After One Shows Up

Discussion in 'News' started by beefrave, Dec 11, 2011.

1. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

A local Kentucky church has reportedly voted to ban interracial couples from becoming church members or to worship under their roof, after one interracial couple showed up. The Gulnare Freewill Baptist Church in Pike County made the decision with the “best of intentions,” no doubt, saying they did it “to promote greater unity among the church body.”
    [​IMG]

Melvin Thompson, former pastor of Gulnare Freewill Baptist church, proposed the ban after Stella Harville brought her fiancé, Ticha Chikuni, to services in June. Harville, who goes by the name Suzie, played the piano while Chikuni sang.
    Before stepping down as pastor in August, Thompson told Harville that her fiancé could not sing at the church again. Harville is white and Chikuni, a native of Zimbabwe, is black.
    Last Sunday, church members voted 9 – 6 in favor of Thompson’s proposed ban. Others attending the church business meeting declined to take a stand on the issue.
    “That the Gulnare Freewill Baptist Church does not condone interracial marriage,” the resolution states
    “Parties of such marriages will not be received as members, nor will they be used in worship services and other church functions, with the exception being funerals. All are welcome to our public worship services. This recommendation is not intended to judge the salvation of anyone, but is intended to promote greater unity among the church body and the community we serve.”
    Harville stated that the decision is an embarrassment to God, the church and the whole community.​

“It sure ain’t Christian,” she explained. “It ain’t nothing but the old devil working.”​
    The question, aside from the obvious, “What is wrong with these people?,” is, is this even legal?
    Gulnare is also listed as the Gulnare Free Will Baptist Church, but no record of them could be found online.

2. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    Already posted.

3. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Next thing they are going to ban is people from different age.

4. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    Mormons did it, Mormons did it

5. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    See, this what makes me sick about the media complex. This was an honest and common sense decision.
    It's not that he is black, every one knows that religious opium cuts down on rape urges, but rather he is from Zimbabwe. Africa is full of AIDS=Fact.
    It not so much a racial thing as it is a sanitation thing
    Racial sanitation, one of the pillars of the U.S.of A!
    220px-Shona_witch_doctor_(Zimbabwe).

6. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    i see no problem with this

473px-The-matrix.

7. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The US in a nutshell. Someone is sitting on the sidewalk and is drinking beer from a bucket. Then a law against sitting on the sidewalk and drinking beer from a bucket is passed. Democracy at its finest.

8. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Glad I'm not a Kentuckian christfag, or else I wouldn't be allowed into the building with my girlfriend (who is a Hispanic Creole/Puerto Rican and looks black to many people) even if we were both about to shit our pants.

9. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Quit trying to brag. It doesn't work on the net, because everyone is always lying, all the time.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The correct term is mutt.

11. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    I know it is, but I love her and don't want to refer to her by that kind of language.

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    ಠ_ಠ

13. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    LAND OF THE FREE

14. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

OH (bang) SAY (bang) DOES (bang) THAT (bang) STAR (bang) SPAN (bang) GLED (bang) BAN (bang) NER (bang) YET (bang) WA (bang) AVE