Check your privilege white people.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by jack, Jun 23, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It's a privilege to be white and work for black peoples welfare.just shut and be thankful white people.I'm looking at you @atomicjoe and @drrice

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Where is this magical world where Whites are "privileged"?
    I'd really like to go there.

3. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

you live in one now honkey,You get all the jobs while us black folk struggle

4. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    sure don't seem like it, what with the flashmobs and everyone telling us white folks that everything is our fault.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

........................With what?

6. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

trying to find the best white gold money can by, and by that I mean the best crack rocks welfare and pimping my wife and sister can buy.

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Ah, so much for hoping this was a serious subject.

8. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    It isn't my fault people are too shallow to resist judgement on skin color, when it is so much easier to get away with judging them by their character, their attractiveness, their accent/voice, their clothing, and level of education. The idea that society can get rid of discrimination is literally retarded and doomed to fail because we as humans compartmentalize everything we see and put it into categories.

When a person falls into a category we have constructed in our minds that has a negative connotation, then when we see people who fall into that same archetype of that negative compartment that person gets compartmentalized until we actually take time to confirm if we accurately generalized that person was merited or unmerited. Though this rarely happens, humans don't have to be bothered with the time to talk to every person who has a negative connotation in their opinion, but I am willing to bet most of the blacks I see just hanging around Market Street in San Francisco are up to no good and do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

10. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

yes it is honky,your the reason I can't put rims on my car and I have six kids I do not love all with different mothers and yes you can not judge me because even when I'm raping your white mother because it's your fault I have a low I.Q and did not pay attention in class.

11. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Member since August 19th
    Nearing 5k posts 1500 likes
    EDF Hero class
    Long time lurker.

Thanks for dissapointing me, i was hoping for a serious subject on this not another HHAHA BLACK PEOPLE R SO DUMB!!!!

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I cannot force people to care more about their souls.

13. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

you're on ED nigger what did you expect?

ok fine.

I hate this fucking video. it's made by a fucking jew by the name Of Tim Wise. He's a cultural Marxist who believes that the white race should die out and we are the case with all the worlds woes.

This is bullshit because black people have been give every chance to succeed,and they just can't it's because we are just better then them we Have higher I.Q;s more guns, better family's ,more importantly better culture.
    there is no way to make them equal they fucking suck, and they have no one but themselves to blame. and now people like this are trying to destroy western values. fuck that shit. all people are not made equally. it's ours and I will not be ashamed that we are better.

14. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Video?

That Marxist seems to have never been educated in the world, Western society has been the leader of human rights, equality, social security, tolerance, anti discrimination and much more.
    In fact the idiot doesn't realize that the destruction of white society and destruction of all white people will only happen by whites being perpetually incapable of having a spine and shooting a brown or yellow person trying to kill them.

In the time of the british empire which was the greatest Empire EVER since the Romans, which was white, was notorious for telling other countries what to do.
    Right and Wrong is irrelevant because there are aspects of both to it, but i believe that other people should have their own countries to themselves and figure out their own problems.
    If there was no white people, here's probably what would happen.

China would take over Tibet, then India, Russia and China would probably be at War, Japan would probably be nuked after war is declared since from what i know China and Japan hate eachother.

Africa would have always been inhabited by hunter gatherer bushman in the south and Middle eastern people at the north particularly in the Desert region, Muslims would be at bitter war with Israelis
    Russians would be warring with China or if Russia and China became Allies it is probable that Russia would have civil war.
    Native Americans would be wiped out by Asian settlers as would the Native Australians, remember these cultures are very deeply seated in THEM AND US mentality and have a view on other peoples as being inferior and to be wiped out, it is not exactly frowned upon in their societies even today.

If you think about it, those places in the middle east where they are building cities of the future and being progressive are only doing so because of White culture.
    What the British empire did wrong, was conquering the world halfway and bringing civilization and industry to it, then not seeing it all the way through.

Either leave em all alone and guard your own people and nation against threats to it, or whatever, just no half assing.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

16. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

ah, but you see,we whites are a conquering race,we conquer nature,,philosophy,the many different ways of the spirit. it's in our nature to prove our supremacy.It's what gave us the drive to leave our homelands to explore.we must conquer,there is no other way.culture Marxist like Tim wise and others know this. they want to tame us with P.C pseudo bullshit like this,with realty tv,shit food, welfare,giving every child a trophy even if they suck, they are trying to tame us with this faggotry,we need to fight and be number one it's what we do best. there is no other way.

17. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    You can't even tag people correctly, you ultra nigger.

18. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

shhhhhhhh, adults are trying to save the white race,you can help by knocking up k-hate.we need more white men and woman to help use fight niggers,if you can't do that move out of the way

19. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  20. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Pass. I like kids slightly less than blacks.

21. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    If you don't like kids now, never have more than one of them when you do finally decide to get them because its not like you can just decide to get rid of one whenever you please (after it is born).

22. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Not everyone gets away with murdering their children.

24. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I know, I just wanted an excuse to post that sexual tigress.

25. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

now now,
    stop blaming black people for everything, they are perfectly fine if left in their own homelands.
    what you dumb yanks ended up with is why you don't put ideas in der heads before deys be ready for em.

@Atomic_Joe
    If you are unwilling to have a white kid can you make up for that by aborting a latino baby? or any other baby?
    lol.

Oh and did you see what i drew for you and Flu yet?

26. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    How do I put this...

No. I have not.

27. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Look in my image dump, i tagged you there.
    Space Ghetto Image dump
    Explosive Diarrhetic Image Dump.

28. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    negro posting from my time machine to apologize in the future for the slavery of the past.

[​IMG]

29. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The funniest part about all of this is that these people who believe that all humans interbreeding eventually into one race know nothing about how genetics works. Yes, breeding with people of different genetic material is good for the species, but you know what is also good for a sentient (soon-to-be) spacefaring race? Not having all humans being genetically similar, genetic dissimilarities are important for the overall health of ours species.

30. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    genetic alteration is going to make races obsolete anyway