Charles Manson is great musical artist.

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by nwanda, Jul 20, 2011.

1. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Come on! Listen to this guy. He's great. So what if he was in some way involved with murder? If he hadn't been involved, we would of thought of him as the guy that society rejected and then was praised due to his musical talent.

Kind of wierd listening to a guy who was not allowed to be his own lawyer "Because he may mind control the court room."

Even his darker stuff is great. I can hardly believe he was involved in any sort of murder.

2. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Charles was a musician before he was a batshit insane Jesus-impersonating murderer.

On a side note, he's my hero because he believed that the /b/lacks would pwn the whiteys.

3. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

If you listen to his interviews, he never claims to be jesus without saying "I'm satan" afterwards. If you look at his trial it's an obvious mistrial.

4. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

FREE CHARLES MANSEN?!

5. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

He also never killled anyone. It confirmed by everyone that his girls began to murder on their own will. In his own words "I just support my family and help them along the way". It's very likely that Charles has never killed anyone, or even tried. He narrowly dodged the death penalty as well.

6. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Time to break into his jail house, guns blazing, and let him out.