Chakras

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Dr. Rice, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    So does anyone else here use these? Btw this is all I use to figure out chakras. Works well so far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Really working that 16 year old girl gimmick. gg

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I will rape your mind with a rake.

4. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    [​IMG]

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Me rn

6. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    What chakra are you working there?

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Svadhisthana for sensitivity, but Manipura for stamina.

• Like Like x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I love how he absolutely never breaks character, ever

9. iViking

iViking
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Rape culture supply
    Energy points on the spine rise and fall,
    My heart and Eye reach so tall.

Doubt destroys all learning,
    For it is groth and strenth yearning.

That which we make ourselves to be,
    Can never be the true 'me'.

Beware of all the Holy Books,​

And all the creeds and schools,
    And every law that man has made
    And all the golden rules.

“Laws” and “Rules” imposed on you
    From days of old renown,
    Are not intended for your “good”
    But for your crushing down.

Then dare to rend the chains that bind
    And to yourself be true.
    Dare to liberate your mind,
    From all things, old and new.

Always think your own thought,
    All others thoughts reject;
    Learn to use your own brain
    And boldly stand erect.

10. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    What a Master can do with chakras

11. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Charkas sounds like some new-age bullshit that bored vapid middle-aged housewives get into.

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Chakras are thousands of years old and their practice can be traced to the pre-sanskrit global civilization (Atlantis). The Chakra artefact is the Cobra head

13. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Oh Atlantis. I remember that thing. Scrooge McDuck told me about his trip, when I visited him in Duckburg.

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    If you don't believe there is a pre-sanskrit global civilization (the mainstream term for this is Atlantis), it is because you are ignorant of the overwhelming evidence, or have an agenda by denying it existed. Your humor is not cute in anyway.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Ehm, do you mean Sanskrit as in the language? Then yeah, there have been civilizations before that, yes. But there is no evidence of Atlantis. NONE.

16. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Atlantis is just a term (or meme) used to described this civilization because people understand the term more than like the Continent of Mu. Also there is totally lots of evidence for the existence of a pre-sanskrit global civilization. That video is one. This is another proof

http://www.ancientcanalbuilders.com/

17. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing

18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Why are you laughing at the fact you are ignorant? You are the modern equivalent of people who deny the earth revolves around the sun. This isn't a good thing to be, retard.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    [​IMG]
    And no, a pre-historic global civilization is what uneducated morons believe. There is no evidence for it.

20. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The Ancient Canal Builders, imo, is more about proving the fact that canals exist all over the Atlantic sea board and its obvious native americans (as we understand them) didn't build them. The evidence for these canals can be see from google earth.

The evidence does exist, that video is just one example. So please explain to me how a cobra head (an animal associated with the spine and spiritual essences) that glows under black light with markings depicting the number seven (associated with chakras, something that comes out of Eastern philosophy) and thirty-three lines (a number associated with degrees of ascendancy, the Masons use this btw) managed to find its way to a cavern in the New World?

The evidence is so large, your arguments against the existence of the numerous artifacts that don't belong in a given time and space, holds no water.

21. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    When was this global civilization? Does punctuated equilibrium explain the diversity of humans after that?

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Who knows when it existed? No one knows this because there hasn't been money poured into this like how people pour money into displaying photographs of anuses for public display. It is because of people like you who are unwilling to accept their understanding of history changes constantly that humanity doesn't understand anything about this civilization. Humans have existed for around 200,000 years and we only have writings (that we understand) that go back to 6,000 BC. 97% of human history is undocumented and you claim you know more than I do when I cite shit like the cobra (an animal not native to the New World that has many esoteric values, plus the esoteric numbers on its body. Also it glows under blacklight)? Fucking laughable.

The "Atlantis mystery" is very serious because whatever took out this civilization could happen again. Humanity hasn't collectively prepared for such a calamity because of pretentiously ignorant fucks like you.

Ancient Canal Builders thinks it existed up to around 7100 BC. IDK myself, but I don't like to speculate on specifics when there isn't enough research done into the evidence. But the evidence that this pre-sanskrit global civilization existed. Something ended it and it is important to know what this was.

23. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    By cobra do you mean the Elapidae family, or a specific species? Because the only fucking place that Elapidae are not at home, is in Europe.

And just because we don't know everything, doesn't mean that you can claim stupid shit as a replacement for what we don't know yet.

And ancient canal builders is nothing but a fucking crackpot, without any fucking scientific merit, who doesn't even factor in sea rise, or anything.

24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Cobras don't exist in the New World. Relatives do, but not the classically defined cobras. Still doesn't change the fact that numbers tied to esoteric concepts like Chakras (an Eastern philosophy) and 33 degrees managed to find its way to a cavern in the New World (along with other artifacts that do not fit into the time and space of what the mainstream understands about New World civilizations). Not to mention this fucking cobra head glows (in an artistic fashion) under blacklight.

Also the photos used by Ancient Canal Builders can be seen from Google Earth and its apparent some canals, like the E shaped on in the Florida Keys was not a modern construction since its situated in a marsh. I can tell you that native americans, especially the north american ones, weren't building canals EVER. So please explain to me how these canals, like the E shaped one, or the cobra with numbers associated with a philosophy that comes out of India (chakras) that glows under blacklight fits into our 3% of understanding?

25. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Classically defined cobras? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING BABBLING ABOUT? What family of cobras are you willing to ignore, so they are not "classically defined cobras"?
    You know that many animals glows under blacklight, right?

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    A cobra with a fucking hood.

When I say cobra head, I am not talking about a living animal, I am talking about a piece of art. You are babbling out your ass about how wrong I am when you have only looked at a single point, the ACB, in my argument (as you ignore the video citing dozens and dozens of artifacts) as a citation of how I am wrong in general.

I have even stated the ACB evidence isn't about anything more that documenting the canals exist. Which they do and can be seen from google earth. Its clear they aren't modern constructions nor North American Indians living in fucking tee-pees or longhouses made of sticks built these canals. It is because of people like you we don't know shit about history.

27. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    I am actually awaiting a response from someone who is more knowledgeable on the subject of geography, than me, you and John Jensen. You know, someone with an actual degree. Not a layman.

And here is why a global civilization is wrong. First you need some evidence. We have evidence of Homo Sapiens spreading out, from Africa. Then after this, all humans then got together in a giant city, and then ran off to each of the four corners of the globe, and then each designed their own language, and got affected by evolution, but was not affected in evolution, despite being a "small" group, living in an enclosed space. And, yet every single Homo Sapiens lived there.. It just doesn't make any fucking sense, if you know anything about biology, which you apparently don't.

28. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Your understanding of how humans migrated out of Africa is creationist adorable. I really hope someone else reads the shit you just said, cause they could use some lols. Also, a giant city? What? Lol no. The "Atlantians" were an empire like Rome or America who conquered the shit out of the less civilized people. The Atlantians were either Incan in origin, from Egypt, or as I think they will turn out to be, Nordic Hyperboreans.

This empire was completely possible 20,000 years ago. Why? Cause we find shit like Gobekli Tepe that dates to 10,000 to 8,000 BC, this pre-dates the sanskrit civilization. Such a site takes a level of sophistication that we didn't think existed based on what we understood about humanity 50 years ago to this given time period. The contemporary understanding of what the human past was like radically changes every hundred or so years. Only a truly close minded person would argue that even more older and complex sites don't exist.

People who have creationist level understanding of anthropology are the reason why there isn't a serious effort into looking into the tons of archaeological artifacts that simply do not fit into the time and space they are classically associated with like the cobra head with Chakra points and 33 degrees that glows in an artistic fashion under blacklight being found in a cave in the New World.

29. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Ehm, I am not the one with a creationist view of human evolution here, sunshine. Because humans did migrate from Africa, that is the evolutionary standpoint, if we follow the matrilineal lineage.
    And are you seriously suggesting that all human beings were together at one place just 20k years ago? Are you really this fucking stupid?

30. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I am not denying anything about fucking Africa bro. Did you not understand/read the part about the empire? One like Rome or America that conquers the mudpeople and enslaves them? Cause for that to happen, you only need a certain number of people to get together to conspire against the rest. Much like Rome and America did. Are you really this stupid not to understand how Imperium works?