Cassandra Blackwell

Discussion in 'News' started by GSTalbert1, Nov 1, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

K lots of unanswered questions here, luckily I think I can fix that.

2. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part 2: What Happened?
    Still trying to investigate further but I have a picture of the original source of the drama and I'm talking to some people involved. This chick got an insane fixation on a gay guy, whom we will call scout. After the exchange of messages she began harassing Ashely and threatening to kill her supposed "love competition" for what she didn't realize was a fudgepacker. Eventually she contacted a guy to pull out a hit on her, I am not sure where this went down. It is important to note that these death threats which occurred on facebook were very much serious and she went to jail for solicitation of murder, also she's still active on facebook and added me as a friend. There is still more E-investigation to do but I'll post what I got for now:

Myspace

Facebook

There's her myspace and facebook, now you boys place nice ok?

3. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Media

• The source of the drama:
    [​IMG]

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    That... thing has 18 y.o? wow

5. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

cellphone cleavage, classy

[​IMG]

anyway sheriffs office is taking this too far. joking around on fb with your friend does not count as solicitation of murder. if it was a real solicitation they wouldnt be doing it in public. its lousianna though, so i expect nothing short of the death penalty.

6. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No she's already out and done with it as far as I know, probably plead out etc. It wasn't a joke, she was dead serious; she had a longstanding and secret love quest out for her gay neighbor. He was only friends with her older sister, he never really knew her. First she went nuts and started stalking and then threatening to kill this chick and then started looking for a hitman. The guy she contacted turned her in instead of going along with it. I'm talking with one of the people involved and he's directing me in turn to "ashley" What's funny was the cops had no clue as to why she wanted to have that girl killed. I'll add more to it when I learn more.

I'm still VERY curious as to why
    A: they never revealed it was Facebook
    B: why she's still on Facebook