Bubblegum Husky Page Is Live!

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by Onideus, Aug 26, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Rarin' and ready to go!

[​IMG]

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Bubblegum_Husky

Could use a bit of spit and polish here and there, could also use some better "See Also" stuffs, but overall it's pretty well good to go.

I should probably add in a part about his various fursonas, cause he actually has like three of 'em. I might also add in an actual gallery of "furry responses" from the Flayrah page on him:

http://www.flayrah.com/5223/boise-furry-arrested-accused-having-sex-cat

There's quite a few lovely "gems" in there of furtards whining about how he's "damaging" the community (seemingly completely ignoring the fact that he was raping animals).

There's some real good oppositional posts in there too, especially the ones that draw comparisons to pedophilic priests and how the churches often make like the furry community and simply try and ignore/cover it up, rather than really addressing it and making outward attempts to police their own community (much in the way adult babies actively/outwardly police against infiltrating pedos). Basically saying that if the community was ~more~ open about it and really addressed the problem, that it would help to keep those types out and would improve public perception over time.

==EDIT==
    Set as "Article of the Now" for August 27th and 28th! :D

• Like Like x 7
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 3
    • List
  2. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Wow I hope he gets rear ended in jail.

3. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    @Dr. Rice an article worthy of AOTN. @Onideus is the greatest voice of our generations and I will follow him to the path of glory

4. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

ED people are bullies. Bullies are the real witches casting their spells with cruel words.

5. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

People that harm people harm Jesus in the temple called the body. People attacking the name Pedo or whatever name attacks the temple Jesus is in. That is another reason why condemn be condemned is in scripture. The Pedo as he is called is only a name that is attacked to get at a person. That person does what you do. How could the person not do what you do?

6. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.

7. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    ...sooooo...pretty much you're just rambling off incoherent insanity at this point. *nods* Let us all know how ~that~ works out for ya! :D

8. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Wait hes not for reals ? His post does posses a consistent, if inarticulate, theological rational.