Bronies are the true driving force changing society for better

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by guidoVegeta, Dec 28, 2012.

?

Are you a believer of the brony cult?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. guidoVegeta

guidoVegeta
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ass Banger
    So one day on JewTube I came across some brony faggot and challenged him about the significance of bronies and the impact they have on society. The following conversation ensued (I am the one with "too many negative votes"):

love-and-tolerate.

And you know what? I realized it. That faggot is right.

Bronies ARE important. They define the MLP franchise, not just this current generation, but all generations of pony. The impact that they have on liking a TV show is so great that they have inspired many forms of art and they are the true, bright, shining star of hope that we have left for society in our world of hatred to persevere. So from this day forth, I too, will follow his example. Anyone who tarnishes the brony fandom with hate will be branded as illogical nonbelievers and they will be wasted no time upon dealing with. He taught me the true significance of bronies and this revelation will stay forever with me. He has converted me into a brony and I too am a follower of the cult.

Bronies are really important. They are truly inspiring figures in today's crumbling, impure society and you faggots can all learn from bronies like him.

My success story will surely change you all into bronies too.

inb4 op is a massive faggot

P.S.
    (By the way, I wasn't even trying to troll and I instantly got those 3 consecutive angry replies from him. He also blocked me. I guess someone was quite upset at me for saying the truth about a shitty community of fat autistic horsefuckers that think they have any value to society. Bronies make it too easy. "Love and tolerate" my hairy ass, these peeps are whack.)

2. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
  3. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    You are a massive faggot, and I know you want to fuck ponies to the point that you attached a hair fall that looks like Rainbow Dash's tail to your Fleshlight.

4. guidoVegeta

guidoVegeta
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ass Banger
    You just gave me a great idea. That's the next best idea I've heard since the Pinkie Pie vibrator.

I'll be right back

5. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    I didn't intend to give any brony faggots like yourself ideas. Fuck you.