1. Email server is down and i have to manually confirm accounts at the moment. Check forum regularly to see if your account has been approved, you wont get an email. Sorry about the wait
    Dismiss Notice

Bob "MovieBob" Chipman

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Chats' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Nov 24, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

So there is this Movie reviewer on TheEscapist (I know i know, Escapist what do you expect?)
    But i thought this guy needs the spotlight on him.

He is this unbearably aweful reviewer, and he ALLWAYS tries to sneak in his half baked liberal propaganda and philosophies he always has shitty fucking jokes and too often says things in a long drawn out booming voice with an echo and lowered pitch effect added for lines such as.

"Otherwise the conservative media would claim this is all LIIIBERALLL PROPAGANDAAAA, DESTROYING FAMILY VALUUUUES"

Or this one.
    "In time is about rich misusing and hoarding a valuable commodity and it involves everyone else aiming to stop this, *Picture of OWS* GEE, I WONDER WHAT THE-MOVIE-IS-TRYING-TO-TELL-US????"
    Like a Regular Michael Moore fanboy he is extremely fat, he never goes outside, his only useful skill in life is absorbing every last piece of minute useless movie trivia, he is also SOOOO MAAAAD at the Scream series because and i quote "Turned my amazing skill into some stupid party trick such as 'Oh Dude! you see the guy in the red shirt! he always dies first! see i told you!'"
    Failing to realize that his amazing skill was never more than a stupid party trick to begin with,
    except if he tried pulling that shit at a party he would end it 4 hours early, because nobody wants to hear someone drone on nonstop with no interruptions about shit nobody cares about or even have any idea about what he's talking about.

videos like Narnia the Dawn treader and Harry Potter, usually he always tries to shoehorn in an unfunny and faggy pro atheist comment, or pro-homosexual rights.
    Essentially any redeemable qualities about him, are in the past, and have been killed a long time ago by his nonstop attempts to circlejerk on the Occupy Wall St issue, and about how much he hates people who make money.... in jobs....

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  2. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

You'd think that a closet case furry like yourself would enjoy some liberal thinking, but apparently, that's not the case.

• Like Like x 3
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I'm full of surprises aren't i? :)

4. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Cool.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Dude_OWS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • List
  6. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Link, faggot.

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    i seent his shit.
    Sometimes it's insightful,often times its propaganda or whining about him being a nerd in high school.
    But it's never even remotely funny.

9. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

[​IMG]

Yeah, the escapist was a pretty good film.

• wut wut x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  10. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    I would attack him for you but I'm too lazy to create a new account just to have it banned. Sorry bro.

11. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    Actually I just figured out I can log in the my fb.
    Time for some epic trolling! :awesome:

12. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    LOL COPY/PASTE PASTA
    You are this unbearably aweful reviewer, and you ALWAYS try to sneak in your half baked liberal propaganda and philosophies. You always have shitty fucking jokes and too often says things in a long drawn out booming voice with an echo and lowered pitch effect added for lines such as.
    "Otherwise the conservative media would claim this is all LIIIBERALLL PROPAGANDAAAA, DESTROYING FAMILY VALUUUUES"
    Or this one.
    "In time is about rich misusing and hoarding a valuable commodity and it involves everyone else aiming to stop this, *Picture of OWS* GEE, I WONDER WHAT THE-MOVIE-IS-TRYING-TO-TELL-US????"
    Like a Regular Michael Moore fanboy you are extremely fat, you never goes outside, your only useful skill in life is absorbing every last piece of minute useless movie trivia, you are also SOOOO MAAAAD at the Scream series because and I quote "Turned my amazing skill into some stupid party trick such as 'Oh Dude! you see the guy in the red shirt! he always dies first! see i told you!'"
    Failing to realize that your amazing skill was never more than a stupid party trick to begin with,
    except if you tried pulling that shit at a party you would end it 4 hours early, because nobody wants to hear someone drone on nonstop with no interruptions about shit nobody cares about or even have any idea about what he's talking about.
    videos like Narnia the Dawn treader and Harry Potter, usually you always try to shoehorn in an unfunny and faggy pro atheist comment, or pro-homosexual rights.
    Essentially any redeemable qualities about you, are in the past, and have been killed a long time ago by your nonstop attempts to circlejerk on the Occupy Wall St issue, and about how much you hates people who make money.... in jobs....

13. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    *Phew* Well that was tiring. Who else is going to attack him? I just got finished spamming his Twitter, Facebook and articles/videos with the copypasta and "Kill yourself".

Come ooon. It will be fun. He's a huge lolcow.

14. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    is there still a Occupy Wall Street?
    i thought they would have all got bored by now.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You know how many anti-conservative douchebags there are on the internet? A whole lot. You know how many are more popular then MovieBob? A whole lot. Why should we pick on somebody as insignificant as him? It won't prove him wrong, all it'll do is make him defensive and appear like a victim. (Which he is if you're spamming his feeds with bullshit for reasons he doesn't know.) Rather, challenge the ideas, not the person.

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  16. CuriousCat

CuriousCat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I stumbled upon MovieBob some time ago. I agree with oddguy: sometimes his videos are quite interesting and insightful, however, most of the time he acts like a snobby, smug, entitled passive-aggressive manchild. Basically he's quite similar to Tom Preston, only difference being that Bob's got a lot more self-control and doesn't pull stupid offensive shit.

Also, in case you haven't noticed (which I think might be a bit hard considering that Bob's been shoving this shit in every single one of his more recent videos), the guy's written a book. And according to this website it's pretty fucking lulzy:
    http://www.p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/

Not sure if MovieBob's got an ego that massive, or he's just trolling people with all that shit he's written.

17. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    You hardly ever post and when you do you bump a boring thread made by some retard we are all glad is gone...

Bad kitty.

18. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Everyone in 2011 was a pussy, except Beefcake

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    He still wont fix your server for you.

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Bump. He has actually become more unbearable somehow.