Blogging

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Emily, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Post you own (or others), and give each other tips and recommendations.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

www.NETLORN.com - it's still new. I wrote about many topics ... the most popular posts were:

Sitting out of Depression - my recount how Zen meditation helped me defeat depression

Memento Mori: Cure for Procrastination - a post about how remembering death/mortality can help you overcome procrastination

No Fapping - A post about a new Internet movement that got much action on Reddit about the benefits of "Fapstinence" (masturbation abstinence)

I wrote on movies, depression, suicide, Buddhism, the Norway Shooter, Nietzsche, Charlie Sheen, and many other topics.

Any kind of critique or feedback highly appreciated even very negative , all can be helpful. Also if anyone wants to collaborate in any way, exchange links or guest post or anything, let me know!

I plan to get my own hosting and find someone to design a Wordpress Theme for me in the future if I'll ever be able to afford it.

3. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    http://shadoworgan.blogspot.com/
    This account was originally meant to keep track of all the other blogs i read, but it progressed to me actually writing a thing or two in there.
    its not that good, but its mine.