Blame and responsibility.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Feb 21, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm going to cut to the chase. Females these days are fucking retarded. Not because of genetics or what have you but because they were made that way by "second-wave feminists" (and their bastard idealogical offspring) who're brainwashing them into thinking that blame and responsibility are the same thing. I know this because older women are utterly fucking practical when it comes to these sorts of matters. It's everybody's responsibility to take care of their own safety, is it not? If you leave your possessions out in the street for a night, are you going to be surprised if somebody has nicked them? Are you going to blame society or a culture of thievery or some stupid shit like that? No, because that would be retarded. So why do we tolerate this feminist bullshit when it comes to sex crimes?

According to conservative feminist estimates at least a third of women are raeped. Lord knows it's not because of a culture of raepe (or some shit) because sex offenders are treated much worse than any other type of criminal and many nations/places even have registries that publicly detail where they currently live. (Something which wouldn't be tolerated if done to all criminals because other criminals are clearly less of a threat than your average sex offender.) So these young women know (or at least think they do) that raepes are a regular occurrence and we all know that we (as a society) treat sex offenders pretty badly so it's not because of acceptance then why do date raepes (and other forms) continue to occur?

Easy answer: Because young women have been taught not to take responsibility for their actions. They KNOW that they're going into an area where would-be rapists are swarming. They KNOW that drinks are getting drugged. They KNOW that individual females are more often targeted than females in groups. It's not about blame, it's about responsibility. The more precautions people take against criminals, the less of a chance criminals will strike. Criminals will always go for those most vulnerable. I'm sure that the females on EDF, like most old women (and some young women) I know, aren't retarded like some of their peers. I'm sure this is obvious to them. That's good. This is more of a venting. I don't want to see any more posters around campuses (or wherever) telling guys not to raepe because that's fucking demeaning and insults our society in ways the makers of the posters can't even comprehend with their reptilian brains.

2. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

i love you, The Member Formerly Known As Baya

3. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Tl;dr

4. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    You are correct.

5. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    logic
    today it was flawless

6. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    It's easily summed up by the great Man Woman And Myth site: Equality when they want it, privilege when they don't. Hypergamy is rampant.

Here's the thing with women: either they have moral agency and are responsible for their stupid decisions like the rest of us and must be treated as such, or they get a pass and therefore must submit to the control of husbands/fathers to prevent bad things from happening.

I happen to believe tradition provides a decent method for ensuring everybody gets what he/she wants, however what do I know with backing an institution that survived 7k+ years of human history moderately unchanged. The problem with granting women "equality" is that most of them whine when they get it (because they don't really want it) and men are all too ready to let them have their cake and eat it too by letting them get equality when it benefits women and privilege when it doesn't.

To quote MWM

"I'll believe in female equality not when I see a female president, but when I see a female garbage collector."

7. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

AHAHA OH WOW

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That was more of a disclaimer than anything else.