Blacks and the Economy: an EDiotorial

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Stormtrooper, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    Many major cities try and build outdoor malls to attract new businesses and investments, chain restaurants, anchor stores, huge movie theaters, and - most importantly - white shoppers to bring their purchasing power back into an economically blighted area since this clientele bolted for safe a Whitopia's. Every major city - well, save Detroit - has a trendy area of town like the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City. It's a great place for a date, catch a movie, do some shopping, and people watch. Every major city has multiple deserted malls - what we call Mall Envy - and these monuments to consumerism are a somber reminder of the economic activity that once flowed in the area before the Black Horde forced white shoppers to find a safer mall to shop at and ultimately drove stores out of business, replaced with nail salons, Black beauty accessory stores, and Dollar Stores.

2. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Cities bank on these type of commercial ventures - outdoor malls- as helping to revitalize a blighted area ruined by true climate change. No, not the scientifically dubious concept of man-made global warming/cooling, but the scientifically valid concept of what transpires when white people flee an area that has been overwhelmed with the Black Undertow. All across the nation climate change is discernible and formerly thriving metropolitan areas offer a glimpse into the ecological devestation that follows the abandonment of cities to the debasement of the Black Horde. In essence, the Black Horde is unsustainable, as any equilibrium with nature before its arrival is thrown into disharmony. Green spaces and parks - once a refuge - become unsafe and overgrown with weeds and reprobates, a dereliction of duty by the new Black leadership of the city.

3. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    These cities become unsafe for bikers, joggers, dog-walkers and other outdoor (read: white people) enthusiasts, individuals with disposable income and a tendency to volunteer -- the kind of people who make good, productive citizens. I've noticed that cities that have a shortage of bikers and joggers tend to be those overwhelmed by the Black Horde, where neglectful public servants would rather have potholes go unfixed and cities swamped in criminality then attract gentrification that would eventually jeopardize the Black grip on the city. Look no further then Atlanta and Washington D.C. to see the aforementioned dynamic playing out. The Black Horde also makes utilizing public transportation a dangerous proposition (and unattractive), forcing white commuters to spend hours each day driving to and from work. This is yet another reminder of climate change. Consider the following as well, I live in San Diego, home of an awesome trolley system, always runs on time, is quick and efficient. Sadly, I don't use it anymore because I can't go three stops on said trolley line without being accosted by either homeless blacks asking for change or teenage cholo thugs trying to intimidate me into giving them my phone number. But anyway, I digress.

4. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    The Black Horde runs counter to concepts of sustainability and conservation, because the Blacks and the continued toleration of its proliferation ensures climate change throughout the nation. For example, Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, like many ideas for Urban Renewal (well, more like building an economic oasis in the middle of the Black Horde) are doomed to fail. They are unsustainable. True conservation is only possible when the Black problem is addressed. Perhaps that's why Portland, Seattle, Austin (Texas), Boulder, and Boise have so few Black people...

It should be noted that Kansas City, like so many other cities plagued by Black criminality, will soon implement a curfew. "Curfews" are only needed in times of war, martial law, or when the Black Horde overwhelms a city. Now before some of the more "liberal" minded of my fellow EDiots begin to shout "Dats Raycist" about my post, consider the following:

5. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I'm a product myself of a public school education. Hailing from Brooklyn, NY, I was subject to the same educational, financial and moral environment as my more melanin-enhanced compatriots. There was no "white man trying to hold me down" bullshit that the Blacks love to perpetuate. We all had the same start, regardless of color, gender, money etc.

What differentiated me from my black classmates, however, was a drive to succeed. I wasn't happy in my surroundings, so I did what I had to do to GTFO of Brooklyn. While my peers were busy being "entrepreneurs" (read: selling drugs) and being general pavement apes, I was busy going to school and playing sports. While I was studying hard and training hard, they were busy getting knocked up or killed/incarcerated.

6. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Anyway, in closing, I would like to state that "black culture" is anathema to the American Dream. It's just not compatible. The black sense of entitlement, the laziness and culture of violence and misogyny, fly in the face of the American ideal, and ideal born of fraternity, hard work, nobility and freedom. Just my 2 cents.

7. DOTHEFUCKINGBICYCLEKICK!!

DOTHEFUCKINGBICYCLEKICK!!
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

bike path rapist.
    so what do you propose be done in order to stop this?

8. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Why didn't you put it all in one post?

9. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Great question.

Unfortunately, in the current political climate, my suggestions would at least get me incarcerated, at worst torn apart by an angry mahogany mob.

So instead, I would push for a mandatory education/work program. You want to keep getting public assistance benefits? You WILL go to school and maintain a B average. Your parents WILL hold a job. Public assistance is just that, assistance, a means to help fill any gaps that your job can't cover. Getting knocked up repeatedly is not a viable career option. You will either be a productive member of society, or you can live an extremely shitty life.

10. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    to prevent tl;dr faggotry. also because most EDiots have the attention-span of a goldfish.

11. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Well, I could only get through the first post so can't argue there.

12. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    oh_you.jpg

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The more I read your posts, the more I think you're a fascist. It's quite a turn on, TBH.

I don't think there is an American ideal. Unless said ideal is to be a shining beacon of liberty and prosperity that eventually gets whittled down and converted into a parasitic infestation that should be exterminated for the good of humanity.

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I like this thread

15. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    very interesting.

16. VROOMIE JAY

VROOMIE JAY
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

that's what paragraphs are for, niggush

17. DDshoeshowz

DDshoeshowz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Would you consider such issues to be a product of socio-economics in which the black community is oftentimes oppressed? Or do you think it is due to inherent racial tendencies?

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Blacks act the way they do because they're not held to any sort of standard. By themselves or anyone else. If anything, people just make excuses for them.

19. DoNotWant

DoNotWant
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I think we are already there.

20. DDshoeshowz

DDshoeshowz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

But wouldn't that be a social expectation on them that allows them to not live up to their potential? Not an inherent racial trait?

21. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Of course, man. They're as capable as anybody else. I never wrote that they weren't.

22. DDshoeshowz

DDshoeshowz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You know what? Thanks to this clarification, I respect your opinions much much more. And I don't mean that sarcastically.:squid:

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

I think that the thing about Africans is unlike other cultures in history, they were less technologically advanced than other cultures of the time (for example Africans never developed the axle on their own). While cultures like the Inca, Aztec, and Maya didn't even really use wheels, we can simply look at their culture and say there were about as technologically and scientifically developed as the Romans. Also, unlike other cultures, many African kingdoms fell because of their own mismanagement and being too trusting (like how they dealt with Europeans) opposed to outside forces. You can argue that Africa was destroyed by Muslims and the West, but all the great African Kingdoms and empires had fallen long before the Europeans arrived and the Muslims never really fucked over the africans.

I think the problem with black people is they have a naturally bad mentality (like most people) and it hurts them as a race.

24. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    True Jared Diamond proves this in his book "Guns, Germs, and Steel"
    tl;dr It's how white people pwned everyone else.

25. DDshoeshowz

DDshoeshowz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ok, Snorlax had an argument, this is just prejudice.

26. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Don't forget that Africa is one if the most mountainous continents. It wasn't until the invention of steam power and dynamite that Congo could be colonized.

27. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I disagree, I have no pity for civilizations that do not continue to strive to be better, but instead stagnate under their own existence. This is why the African Kingdoms fell. They fell before the Whites enslaved them. They fucked themselves over with slavery and got conned by a few white people. No other group of people has ever been conned quite like the africans.