Black Crime and the Media: Under-reported?

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Stormtrooper, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    'Afternoon, EDF

I have come to the conclusion that the media in general GROSSLY under-reports or omits altogether crime portrayed by our melanin-enhanced compatriots.

Why is that, one might wonder? Is there a secret agenda, perhaps? Or is it instead just a complete and utter refusal for the press to paint blacks in a bad light? I'm not sure, and whatever it is, is completely asanine.

Consider the following articles that I will submit for your approval:

Some of you might have heard about the Wisconsin State Fair fiasco, in which multiple assaults and general monkeyshines transpired, with dozens of victims:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html and http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

Now, let's pretend that these shenanigans were instead carried out by whites? "DATS RAYCISS! ZOMG FUCKING REDNECKS!" would be shouted from the rooftops, and the media would be in a frenzy over this.

2. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Also, submitted for your approval, and to bring light to the crimes perpetuated by the black, more crimes that have gone under the radar:

A day prior to the State Fair fiasco, but in Madison instead of Milwaukee, we have these fine, upstanding african gentlemen assaulting and robbing victims: http://host.madison.com/ct/news/loc...cle_e7803b84-bf54-11e0-b4e2-001cc4c03286.html

We also have instances of pavement apes running amok in Pittsburgh, this time 100 of them. For whatever reason or another, they decided to leave a church picnic to commit these random acts of niggerty: http://www.wpxi.com/news/28723567/detail.html. I can guarantee, however, that all of those church moms that spawned these hellions were all like "But no, Jamal be a good boy."

3. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Anyway, the list goes on and on, and on this website: http://violentflashmobs.com/ you can see a list that's been compiled, along with the links to verify. I also came across an interesting blog: http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/ that you can parse at your leisure. Remember, knowledge is power, and an armed citizen, armed with his weapon and knowledge, is a formidable opponent.

4. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    It is true many crimes are committed by blacks, and most people sorry, I meant most news stations are too politically correct to assume a black person committed them, unless there is solid evidence. However, many media outlets refuse to report on acts of violence committed by white Christians and against organizations they (the majority) aren't in favor of. The PP firebombing being a most recent example.

~ http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/07/30/planned_parenthood_terrorism

Also, it's become such a stereotype, the media doesn't even have to talk about it, we know it goes on. You don't need to bring the crimes "to light", they weren't covered up to begin with.

I end with "lol niggers"

5. carcinologist

carcinologist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Annoying faggot
    Home Page:
    lol i dont care what nigz do

6. LIL LOC ANIMOSITY

LIL LOC ANIMOSITY
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

it has always been like this, at least since i've been around to notice. if a white man does something, it HAS to be noticed that its a 'white' crime [i believe they even have a website dedicated to just this].. and god forbid it just happens to be a black victim (very rare anyways) HATE CRIIIIME!!!. and then if it's a black crime, even against a person of another race, it's simply added to the statistics of 'the rising crime rate'

7. Dancingfatkid

Dancingfatkid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fascist
    Home Page:
    Ivestigation is easy as fuck, kill all niggers within a mile of the crime, suspect taken care of.

8. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    of course black on white crime is underreported, every time some nigger gets wasted by a cop its suddenly the LA riots again.

9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Actually they're afraid of getting sued into oblivion. But yeah, lots of Black crimes go unreported. I understand the petty ones but what about the rape gangs? There's a bunch. Really sadistic ones, too. Recently there was a Latino prepubescent that was gang raped in Texas or New Mexico. And a murder/rape/torture gang that did very bad things to a couple in Kentucky or Tennessee. (I'm sorry, but ya'll Yanks all look alike to me.) I think the major reason is because Black leaders flip the fuck out if Blacks are portrayed realistically on television. The these welfare queens (because that's what Black leaders are, ultimately) don't realise is that this basically increases racial tensions and is what usually proceeds outright strife. But it's not the fault of Black leaders. They're simply taking advantage of what is offered to them. They have no drive. They're mindless leeches. The true perpetrators of this tension are left-wing Whites. Which is why right-wing Whites should pray for an American Anders Breivik.

10. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Fun Fakt; in order to stop a eventual race war between the Spics and Nigs the spokes person for the blacks (race pimp Quanell X, a member of the New Black Panthers) dragged white people into it, things like talking about instances of police brutality that happened 22 years BEFORE the gangrape took place (and something about a truck driving past the shack where the 21 black man/1 latino preteen gangrape took place, that had a bunch of skinheads screaming "kill the niggers").

This proves that even if every last white person took a vacation on the moon, we will still be blamed for shit.