Bad Fan Fiction Thread

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Meepsheep, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

If you weren't convinced by the summary, you only need to read the first lines to realize the cancer you are about to witness:

Yes, it's a Bieber song.

2. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    My god...

Also, is that what FF.net users are doing to get around the "no real people" rule?

3. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
  4. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That was fucking beautiful.

5. robman33

robman33
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Devout of the Church of Euthanasia
    That fanfic was either the best or worst thing ever. cant decide...

6. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Shouldn't this thread be moved to Media?

7. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    Nope. It's pretty hard, and pretty gay. Thus it belongs here.

8. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

bimp

Chapter 12: Despair

Carlisle POV:
    King James threw Esme to the ground, saying, "We don't need you anymore," and I went to beat him up. King Charlie got out his sword when King James got out his. The others were so afraid this would not end well.
    "Carlisle, don't!" Esme yelped as I stabbed our rival king fatally in the chest a few times. We gasped with surprise when King James stopped moving.
    "One down, one to go," Queen Renee said, smirking.
    "We need to get them both back here," I decided. "By boat,"
    Everyone followed me as we rode to Alice's castle. Only Queen Victoria was inside, and she was nervously wringing her hands, awaiting her husband's arrival. We men barged into the door with our swords and got her down instantly. She struggled and let out some hoarse cries of agony, but she was dead a few minutes later. The women pulled out loads of money and all of us set out on our long journey to save Jasper and Alice.
    Alice POV:
    The carriage ride was bumpy and uncomfortable. I could not shed any more tears, for I had cried for a week straight. I had this strange premonition that Jasper was still all right, so I didn't kill myself. I just let myself get tortured by Aro's snide comments about my body, like how tasty I looked. Then, we took a ship across the ocean to Volterra, Italy, and that trip took two more weeks. I was hungry, tired, and weak. I felt like I was about to die. Seafood along the way just wasn't enough. I missed everyone, and I was alone, really and truly alone. I needed Rosalie. I needed Esme. And most of all, I desperately cried for and needed Jasper. My wounds from my father beating me had long gone, but the heartache was still there, burning the inside of my being. It was wearing me out so much that I lost my senses. I no longer saw brightness, or heard birds singing, or smelled beautiful flowers in the gardens, or felt the warmth of my true family and Jasper radiating around me, and even the food tasted bad. I was surviving on the bare necessities. I didn't feel at all like a queen. Instead, I was a hostage. I felt like a girl who was once happy, but then had all the laughter and joyfulness drained out of her. I was empty. I realized I had nothing when I finally stopped crying, maybe even before then. Many nights, I had dreamt of Jasper finding me dead and then killing himself, but I was somehow alive, and I stuck a dagger through my own heart-like the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet-but something about that dream told me that Jasper was alive, somewhere in the world, I just didn't know where and I had no idea how to contact him. I couldn't write to him, because I didn't know where he lived now. I was so depressed as I walked through the never-ending halls of the Volturi castle, that I actually dragged my feet with my head down.
    "Put your chin up!" Aro yelled, jerking my face up to meet his. My mind was far away, so I was forever out of it. I may have gotten slapped around, but I remember nothing that may have happened to me over the past three weeks. "Answer me, you stupid unresponsive bitch!" he shouted right in my ear. He twisted a handful of my hair around his hand and threw me against the wall as I screamed. I felt the pain, that was for sure, but I could no longer feel love. My screams excited him; he wanted more. He chuckled sinisterly, and continued to lead me down the halls to meet his family, or his guard, I couldn't remember. I didn't listen to a word he said. I was too far gone. This place was too dark for my liking. Of course, when I was with Jasper, it was also dark, but it was mysterious and romantic. This kind of dark with Aro was a terrifying darkness that I loathed. I didn't know what would happen next. With Jasper and my family, I did know what would happen next. By family, I mean the Swans as my friends, and Esme and Carlisle as my parents, and Emmett as my brother. That's what I wanted all along.
    "Yes, sir," I was able to say, but very feebly. I needed to sit down, but I had to keep going. My legs felt like they were made of lead. I felt like I was stepping on pins and needles, and if it weren't for Aro's tight grip on my arm, which by the way was giving me a painful reddish-purple bruise, I would've fallen right there at his feet and gotten a severe beating. So it was a good thing that he was holding me so strongly, I guess.
    "Good little girl. Sit!" he commanded, plunking me down into a throne that was next to his. Finally, I was sitting down, only to meet his guards in a few minutes. "You call me sir or master, got it?" he snapped at me. I nodded. "Yes, master," I would switch it up a bit. "And tomorrow, we marry!" he declared. "Tonight, I'll eat you,"
    Those four words made me feel very sick, but one good thing about it was that he wouldn't be taking my innocence. Jasper took my virginity first, so the joke was on Aro.
    I heard shoes echoing down the hall, and Aro stood up immediately, pulling me by my scathed arm to make me stand up as well. I was very exhausted from the trip, and I did my best to not sway. I saw nine hooded figures advancing towards us, and Aro had them all come up and say their name and shake my hand which was throbbing. He'd twisted my wrist, and the pain went into my hand every time it was shaken.
    "My name is Caius. If you try to escape, I will kill you," the scary blonde man threatened me. Aro clapped his hands in delight.
    "Yes, you are mine now, dear Alice,"
    "Marcus," the bored looking guy said simply.
    "Alec," the guy said, glaring at me.
    "Chelsea. Heidi, Jane, Renata, and I can make you very pretty,"
    "Demetri,"
    "Felix," a large guy who reminded me of Emmett said.
    "Heidi," a very beautiful girl who reminded me of Rosalie introduced herself.
    "Jane," This girl had an evil glint in her eyes.
    "Renata," Her expression was blank; it looked like she was hard to guess what she was thinking.
    "It's a pleasure to meet you all," I said, my fake cheerfulness shining through.
    "She will be the new queen of Italy!" Aro stated proudly. "Go, make her pretty, my lovely ladies! Make her something I can be proud of!"
    "Yes, Master," the women said at the same time. It sounded very creepy.
    The four of them hauled me to the massive bathroom covered with makeup supplies. They fussed over my hair, Jane did my fingernails while Heidi did my toenails, Renata put me into a short skirt that looked more like panties, with a tight strapless lacy bra, and ripped black tights. They didn't even put underpants on me. When they were done with me, I looked like a Chinese slave girl who was sold for sex. It felt wrong.
    "I'm not going to to do this!" I hissed, pointing at myself.
    "You're right. You need earrings," Chelsea sighed, piercing my ears with long, dangly earrings that were down to my shoulders and nearly ripping my earlobes in half. My lips were bright red, my eyelids were black, and the tops of my eyes were bright blue. They left the bathroom, and I spied a pair of scissors. Without thinking, I grabbed a handful of my hair and snipped away. Who cared, I had no one to impress anyway. It would grow back by the time they found me. I cut my hair until it was above my ears, and messed it up a little so it was spiky. The Volturi family wouldn't be happy, but they'd have to deal with it. I walked out of the bathroom and went to meet my fate.
    Read and review, please!

9. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    terribul

10. Tyrantrum

Tyrantrum
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot