Autism: The government's secret plot to destroy society

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by SuperSpecialSuperStar, Sep 30, 2011.

1. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    When you think about it, the current generation of asspies is very different to the adult asspies. Adult asspies are either spastic retards in care homes, or geeky people with a job (usually to do with computers) and families. Child asspies are either spastic retards in special schools, or mildly autistic people whose "needs" are overblown, thus begins a humiliating life of helpers, brainwashing and genitalia fading away from disuse.

But why do "normal" autistic people have to go through this? An article from the Havard School Of Public Health states that a single asspie's"needs" cost up to four million dollars in their lifetime. This means in total, the entire autstic population leeches a few billion from the US every year.

This is obviously an attempt from the inside to drain resources from the tax payer, thus making generation upon generation live with the debt that has been caused by somebody's low social skills.

There's also the fact that people who "suffer from Autism" are more likely to go on killing sprees and the like. Take Cho Seung Hi for example. He had Autism. The stress of having the label was probably one of the things that pushed him over the edge.

In conclusion, Autism is a massively overblown condition that has wreaked lives and taken money from the tax payer, just because Morbidly Obese Lenny finds it hard to talk to girls.

• Like Like x 2
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. Watching

Watching
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

ok

3. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2010/02/04/did-aspergers-help-cause-the-crisis/
    what more proof does anyone need?

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    "Mild" aspies need to be thrown into society like a naked baby in the woods. They need to mutate/evolve themselves. This is true on many mental conditions. Social isolation is a death unto itself.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

True, i had no problems msking friends as a kid, but as i got older and went to highschool msking friends has gotten harder and harder i don't think it's due to BAWWTISM or AASPURGERS but the fact that kids and teens these days just socialize on facebook and twitter and never make the time to just make friends by talking to strangers their own age in their own town which is how people formed relationships before the internet, bunch of fuckin pussies.

"i need my facebook meebo n twitter or i go crazy without my friends" howabout making some resl friends ya dumb bitch.

I find it funny that i learn more about a real life friends thoughts and opinions and even what they want in a love life by looking up their totally unsecured facebook page, i can learn more from that then talking to them face to face over a cup of tea.

6. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

True, i had no problems msking friends as a kid, but as i got older and went to highschool msking friends has gotten harder and harder i don't think it's due to BAWWTISM or AASPURGERS but the fact that kids and teens these days just socialize on facebook and twitter and never make the time to just make friends by talking to strangers their own age in their own town which is how people formed relationships before the internet, bunch of fuckin pussies.

"i need my facebook meebo n twitter or i go crazy without my friends" howabout making some resl friends ya dumb bitch.

I find it funny that i learn more about a real life friends thoughts and opinions and even what they want in a love life by looking up their totally unsecured facebook page, i can learn more from that then talking to them face to face over a cup of tea.

7. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    This is what was going to happen with my brother until this fucking bitch in the special needs department decided to attach a helper to him.

Jesus Fuck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

What is a "helper" is that similar to a social worker?

9. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    I'm talking about those people in school that follow kids around telling them to stop talking/do their work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You mean teachers?

11. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    The kind of slightly less paid teacher that sits next to asspies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Teachers Aide
    They can be fucking annoying.
    Though some have been helpful in my experience.
    The worst ones either talk to you as if you only have the mental capacity of a six year old or some stuck up asshole that won't fuck off and disrupts you from doing the work yourself by not letting you do it your own pace.

13. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    No, not a teachers aide. I think they're third party or something, but they don't actually work with the main teacher.

14. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Well, the solution is simple, really.

KILL ALL THE AUTISTIC KIDS.

15. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    Kill the ones that have been brainwashed beyond salvation and the obviously retarded ones. The others should be sent to de-programmers so they can function in society again.

16. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Autism>assburgers. Assburgers is an excuse for furries and neckbeards to explain why they can't get pussy. Autism is fucking cool I got an autistic cousin who has memorized every Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, and Yugioh card on the planet, down to the miniscule details, plus probly a bunch of other shit I don't care about. However he can't walk without looking like a crippled falmingo. I think you could make a case for autism being an evolutionary response, moving away from physical prowess into mental prowess, and isn't that how we've been evolving for some time? An ape our size could easily destroy a human in physical combat, but we have the advantage due to our increased intellect.

17. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    What I've seen is that mildly autistic people often become very good at computers and the like. Aspergers show promise but give up after working hard stresses them.

18. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I agree that the AIDS they send out to help the kids REALLY fucks with them. They can't have a normal social life when everyone at school knows they have an aide. It probobly stunts thier social growth as much as anything else

19. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    Say hello to 20 years of depression, humiliation and virginity!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I just realized I'm making base generalizations. I'm sorry. Whenever I think Autism, I think of this guy:

[​IMG]

I don't know if there are more like him, but those are the autistic fucks I sincerely wish we could treat like a certain lollercaustic race from the 1940's.

21. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    \
    Assburgers is fake. Not really, but it's not worthy of speshul attenshun just a kick in the ass. Austism is a real condition and in some cases a person can be so withdrawn it's like they are a vegitable, and no amount of bullshit about their rich inner world is going to change the fact they shit in diapers and would die if left to thier own devices. Functioning autistics have shaped our society and our technology. It's not a good idea to count them out of the genepool. If Hitler or Mengele was alive I don't think they would be sending autistics to the gas chamber once they had an understanding of the condition, I think they would be trying to cultivate certain aspects of autism for the master race.

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    All things we consider mental disorders are useful if genetically distilled.

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Exactly