Autism awareness day

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by Thatdamnnigger, Apr 15, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

This thread has no real point, it's just another text full of h8 directed to all communities of people who should be hated.

Ok so these last days I've seen a lot of "autism awareness" BS everywhere I went everywhere there are americans on the internet.

Let's take a look at this crap.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/world-autism-awareness-day

First, notice how it's called "world" autism awareness while nobody heard a single thing in my country, or actually in most countries. (after all why would there be an autism awareness day in Asia while everybody is autist there)

[​IMG]

Great scene indeed. Oh god when I see that look on his face I just have only one question in mind: who has the fucking keys to Auschwitz? We need to fucking re open it

I fucking hate this fucking autist awareness crap. Jesus Christ, is this the new trend? Is being normal too fucking mainstream? Of fucking course, you have to be a derp and tell it fucking everywhere! Ohoho look here I'm autist/jew/gay (tick the wrong words) you can't fucking beat me! That would be discriminatory! And there's also that autistic pride bullshit.

That's what I fucking hate with society nowadays. I don't know when everything went wrong but basically, it works like this: EVERYBODY IS FUCKING GAY.

I believe this began around the 60s. That whole tolerance bullcrap. We want everybody to be fucking equal, while what is supposed to make nature perfect is the death of weak elements.
    Everything is motherfucking gay as hell. School is gay. Teachers who slap a kid will have problems with justice, while all fucking kids nowadays deserve a good beating. The police can't beat anyone because that would be police violence or some shit. And if it happens to be a nigger, a jew or whatever it becomes discriminatory. Politicians are fucking gay, don't get things accomplished and shit. They keep lying, and have 0 balls in general. The last good leader my nation ever had was Charles de Gaulle, and guess why people wanted him to stop? Because of fucking feminism.

The feminism is also a nice insult to humanity in general. I've read a fucking long text about PHYSYCAL, SCIENCE PROVEN differences between the two genders' brains, neural systems and all that shit proving by a + b that we think and act differently, giving us very big mind differences. And our fucking society just keeps denying all that shit because what they want is egality and shit. (This also could pretty much be an arguement on why faggots should never be allowed to have kids as both personalities are needed for 2 different parts of what a child has to learn)

Everytime someone speaks about the jews or whatever, that's antisemitism. Everytime we speak about faggots, we're homphobics and all that shit.

At the end I'm fucking everything because they made me fucking hate them for good reasons.

You know what would this world need? A good, fucking dictatorship. You know, seriously speaking (aka "lol nigger jew drama etc" mode off) , Hitler was doing pretty well in Germany aside from the genocide and invasion BS (inb4 "he did well on these points too")

I mean fucking seriously, he fixed a shitton of things. Nowadays faggots are breaking everything with tolerance, equality and general gayness.

There was a time people were not pussies who needed their little comfort and everything, wouldn't whine or be jerks because of the slightest problem. FFS I went to the army of my country and it's fucking gay compared to what it used to be, just because officers don't have the rigth to beat the shit out of the new soldiers like they used to ( I hear lolfrance comments coming, so I'm reminding you that the US army now accepts faggots in their ranks, you're welcome) and the whole world is fucking goind to hell like that.

People whine about depression on the internet while they don't know shit about it. FFS do you fucking think that your grandparents used to whine because of shit like that? They had harsher life conditions and that helped them grow a dick, something that 99% people nowadays don't have (And I'm not just speaking about women)

Seriously thanks for being here ED because if you weren't here to remind me that there are people who are less fucking gay and also hate on faggotic minorities (that aren't minorities anymore) I'd seriously go columbine on something right now

That is all

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    tl;dr

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    4DjiL.

4. Greed

Greed
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ultimate Shield
    [​IMG]

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    We're all well aware that autism is a thing. Very, very well aware.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    It is ironic for you to post that.

7. Solution

Solution