Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Baya Rae 4900, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

I'm going to find out just how good/shit it is when I wake up in a few hours. Feel free to post about it until then.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Nobody plays AC for the storyline or plot. But just so you all know, Lucy dies. That stab in Brotherhood killed her, apparently. Gameplay wise it builds on Brotherhood like a motherfucker. You've got turf wars now. Even though they make no sense. (Why would uniformed Byzantine guards exist at all? Let alone be in Ottoman Constantinople in the open and in uniform?) But it's AC so I'm not expecting it to be historically accurate or to make sense in the slightest. Apart from the expanding of the arsenal (including a hook-blade that makes climbing much easier) and the turf wars it's basically the same as Brotherhood from what I can tell so far.

3. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    :foreveralone:

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The gameplay is superb. It's a much more refined ACB, which is a much more refined AC2, which is a much more refined AC1. They certainly know how to play up their strengths.

5. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    I'm getting it for X-mas, heard great things. Thanks for the info.