Assange's opinion, or why you should oppose the American Empire.

Discussion in 'News' started by Baya Rae 4900, Dec 3, 2012.

?

Should the American Empire, and its loyalists, crash and burn?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. No.

50.0%
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/julia...ey-manning-testifies-cablegate_b_2215387.html

This fits in nicely with the whole "We kill people's kids if they publish shit we don't want published," mentality of the American Empire.

2. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Too long did not read.

Also:

c83.

3. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    OP requesting demod... OH WAIT.

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya, dude...the post was interesting, next time try to make it readable, pls

inb4snide

5. Hemlock

Hemlock
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Unemployed IT Student and Linux User
    Home Page:
    America, home of moralfags

6. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    What is moralfag about these tue asswipes. I hope they get the death penalty.

Assange and Bradley are not heros and deserve no sympathy.

7. snæk

snæk
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Self-loathing Furfag
    I think it's funny how schools make students recite the pledge of allegiance/anthem every morning.

Also, telemarketing military recruiters? What's up with that.

8. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Why is that funny. Funny how? Like a clown? It amuses you?

9. snæk

snæk
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Self-loathing Furfag
    heyimCanadianIdon'twantanytrouble
    [​IMG]

10. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    OP has once again exceeded expectations, and posted a wall of shit that no one except for maggo is going to read.

Fuck you OP. I hope the yanks overrun your village and you end up standing outside a Big Boy restaurant as the mascot.

11. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    [​IMG]

12. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Assange is gonna get fucked so hard by the US it's not even funny. Wait for it.

13. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Big fat J & decent scotch. My kind of pony.

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

It's takes a lot to make me like a pony post, but that one almost did it. Almost.

15. LiquidSnake

LiquidSnake
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You couldn't just post a section of the article, or even give the readers a small summary of it's contents? You HAD to post the entire article?

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    There, fixed.

17. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    Anything is possible in the scenario this assange, he is the scapegoat of his story, right now he is doing what anybody would do, buying some time.

18. RiKio

RiKio
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

19. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Fuck assange and his moral crusading against the United States. Why not go expose and fuck with the real anti democratic nations of the world like China and Russia? Oh that's right, unlike the united states that has much more respect of international law, such as the fact that they have let you basically take up sanctuary in a fucking embassy, if you pulled your same kind of bs against the other 2 assholes of the world, you would have a very nice bullet sized hole in your head before you woke up the next morning after posting wiki leaks. Nothing but a fucking flake that doesn't have enough balls to stand up to real shit monsters.

20. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:

Do you have any news about WL censoring the publication of sensible chink or rusky material?

I'm not arguing, just curious

21. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Not that im aware of, though i stoped following his shit early on. Im not even sure how much of wl even talks about the Chinese or Russians. But I do know Asange is almost solely out to demonize the us and the west. Sure we've done plenty of stupid, unethical and even evil shit to other people and countries. But that really doesn't even compare to some of the other guys out there. Fucking hypocrite he is.

22. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    He do that to fuck all those hot european hipsters, it's a prerequisite

But then, being an pseudo albino freak with terminal USI syndrome, nothing comes as desired

shirtwht.gif.

23. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Don't pretend that Assange didn't spin the shit that he got. I'll take the infamous "collateral murder" video as an example (where two journalists and a couple kids got killed). Last time I checked, people walking down the street don't have giant black arrows with their names hovering over them, or have arrows hanging beside them saying what's in their bags. Furthermore, I didn't even notice those two kids until the video zoomed in for a close up at the end. It was completely contrived in its editing.

24. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    They lied and manipulated footage in a openly deliberate attempt to cause drama. If they were doing it for the lulz they should be given medals, but they are wanting to masquerade as magic moralfags straight from Jesus' asshole. Fuck them.

- Thinks he's this -​
    [​IMG]
    - Supporters think he's this -​
    [​IMG]
    - Really just this -​
    [​IMG]
    - Supporters are really this -​
    [​IMG]
    Where's Stalin when you need him?​
    Colbert takes his morality and shoves it right back up Assange's asshole where it belongs. Don't claim to be Prometheus descending from Sinai with truth for the masses when you're really just feeding them the same old lies and propaganda of the elite.​
    Can't find a jewtoob of it so here's the direct link:​
    Colbert is pretty cool for this, defend the GI. These were men who followed proper protocol and performed their duty admirably and should be treated as such. This monkey albino freak played on the fact that they were making jokes as they were doing what is clearly a DAILY ROUTINE and frankly cracking jokes IMO is a valid way of dealing with the highly abnormal and temporary experience of war, and in regards to morality in terms of war it doesn't even fucking register. Get over it people, kthxbai.​
    [​IMG]
    I hope they add a fake charge of child raep on top of your fake charge of srs bns raep and that your ass is raeped every day you translucent fibbing faggot.​

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Because the leaks (like Manning's megaleak) are mostly coming from western nations, genius. Actually, if it wasn't for Manning then WikiLeaks wouldn't have anything noteworthy from any nation. So calm your tits.

Because slaughtering two groups of people who're clearly unarmed isn't considered a breach of international law. In any case, if you had read the article or any (proper) news piece since 2003 you'd know that that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to atrocities committed by Americans in Iraq.

26. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Manning blatantly violated the Espionage Act of 1917. There is no gray area on that. Under the terms of that act, the U.S. military is legally allowed to execute him for treason. The fact that he's still drawing breath means that he was given some leniency. In many other countries, he'd have already been executed in the public square on live TV. International third party onlookers can eat a dick, because the sovereignty of the citizens of the United States will always remain with the United States. The day that a Saudi Prince half a world away tries to tell me what to do, is the day that he gets my answer at muzzle velocity.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @CallMeMaggot @Moscow Your voting in favour of empire is surprising. Tell me your reasons.

You know who else published the leaks when they were released by WikiLeaks? Almost every major news outlet in the west. Nobodies going to put him in one of America's happy camps because the Espionage Act is blatantly unconstitutional and nobody, NOBODY, in America (aside from the ultra-nationalist crazies, of course) would support anyone getting arrested under said act. If nothing else Americans still like to pretend they they're free.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  28. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Nigga Plz.

It does not matter that the media published the leaks after they were leaked. It matters who leaked the information in the first place. If I pull a fire alarm, I am responsible for the injuries that are caused by the crowd rush.

From Wikipedia:

Liberal Atheist Faggot = Mental issues.

****THIS IS IMPORTANT****

@Solution and @MrGask

Fuck Wikipedia. They paint this guy as a bullied misunderstood Genius.

Look at this line:

I'm tempted to make a Wikipedia account and let these assholes know that is false. The Army does not revoke a discharge because they needed "IT Skills". Soldiers are expendable. His IT Skills were not relevant to his MOS. This is not true and laughable.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So, by your own admission, Assange couldn't have been arrested using the Espionage Act.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  30. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    A good argument. But for Assange he advocated the release of classified information and threatened to release more (like a Bitch) if his demands were not met. The Patrons in the crowded theater *the media) were only following the crowd.

This is not a hero, this is an extortionist. And many in wiki leaks saw through his act and left.

I would have to read the charges though to see exactly the Government's theory - but I don't give a shit.