Asalieri more buttmad than ever

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Milwin, Sep 1, 2013.

1. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

2. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I fucking love this site.

3. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.
    The trial is over or will continue?

4. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

@uberfukken Stop shitting this thread with your forced memes.
    Do these people ever seem to realize that trolls aren't just on Youtube?

5. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That's the lulzy part. They thought they were protected from teh trolls since they had the ability to friends and unfriend them. Not realizing of course that trolls can be Yes Men just like all of the other fan sheep that asa has.

6. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Oh, by the by, this is 99% likely bullshit. From my experience I've found that the vast majority of adult babies actually genuinely despise going number 2 in their diapers and often it's only done as an aspect of dominance/humiliation, basically the dom denying the person their bathroom privileges and forcing them to shit their pants like a baby in epic humiliation. Either that or they have a cross scat/diaper fetish (which is pretty rare from what I've seen)...and actually it's more that they just have a scat fetish and the diapers are simply used as a convenient tool of sorts, but don't hold any direct, underlying sexual or comforting traits in and of themselves.

Most ABs are also more interested in "surrogates" not "playmates" and certainly not "sex mates". They want someone who will baby them and give them motherly/fatherly style "unconditional love". Sex and sexuality often doesn't play into it much at all aside from just a basic/instinctual reaction. Most ABs inherently can't mix their normal sex life with their "baby side", it's just awkward and "feels wrong" to them (as well as to "Littles" like myself). That's another one of the reasons why we don't mesh well or offer a potential alternative for pedophiles, because their inherent need to sexualize innocence is a direct affront to everything we are.

There are of course DLs, "diaper lovers" as she states in her message, but DLs are very rarely into using their diapers at all, for them it's just a simple object fetish, like corsets or tights or sweaters or whatever. They usually have little to no interest at all in the "baby side" of it.

On the complete flipside, I have found that being MEAN to women in general will make them sexually attracted to you...I'm not entirely sure why though, it's very odd. In fact, the quickest way to get a woman to have sex with you is to try and turn her down and to outright reject her. Often it plays in reverse at first, she'll try and act like she's "too good for you", but if you quickly verbally bitch slap her with some mocking condescension about "her type" (don't be specific, keep it vague) you'll very quickly knock her into the "Is that a challenge?" position and she'll feel compelled to deliver simply to "prove you wrong" so to speak. :)

7. Shadow.

Shadow.
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

8. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

here's a better idea, you go back to page one where you left off, and then kill yourself.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Didn't you forget the time limit rule?
    Section 52. Regarding section 34 and 37 ED high order shall not make a time limit exceeding 24 hours, unless there is special circumstances as referenced in section12.a.
    (A) the time limit is valid from the first law has been ordered.
    (B) Failure to comply within the time limit will result in higher demands, as well as an increased ED page.
    (C)Failure to repeatedly comply within the given time limits, will result in death by trolling, courtesy of all of ED.
    (D)Objections to this should be addressed to Zaiger.

10. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    First time I heard from this fat fuck called Asalieri, but after checking the article of the wiki and this thread ,it's clear I didnt missed anything good, all I can tell you guys are wasting your time arguing with that fat bastard, by the tattoo he got in his arm...I can see he is Argentinian , those motherfuckers like to argue for nonsense and talk shit,keep up with the trolling but forget about giving that fucker some advise on life....he will never take it and never learn.

11. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I am so glad we are bringing back our own version of arbcaht. Good work gang.

12. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    It needs heavy editing. It is 13 minutes long, but only has about 4 minutes of content.

13. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    While I somewhat agree, you seem to have mislead yourself on what ED and associates is all about.

Otherwise know as the "everything is OK until it is me or my friends" effect.

14. starwind3437

starwind3437
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

1) I have a life other the Internet.
    2) if you come OTHER than show my dick then I will comply. Show my dick ain't gonna happen.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    I will have to take it up with the others.
    @uberfukken you think there is room for another method?
    I was thinking that perhaps, you could do an apology video. Say why you are sorry. Tell us who Steven is, and apologize to him. Also state that you think the prank was fucking hilarious, and that Asa is a douchenozzle.
    That might work. But since I also have a life, you have 24 hours.

16. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    ass is good too imo.

17. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    How is it that the people crying harassment (in a legal sense), rarely, if ever know how it is defined?
    Nothing done to this fool fits the legal definition of any of the states I know.

18. starwind3437

starwind3437
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

No

19. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    Just FYI for anyone reading this 'once in a blue moon' is never heard outside the 1950s, unless it is a compulsive gambler trying to explain away their habits (there are a couple in my family). Other favorites include 'you can't win if you don't play' (in fact the only way to win), and 'why do you care what I do with my money' (I care because your starving kids come over and steal my food).

20. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    now all what we have to do is bring meta-fatass himself here, unless he's too scared.

21. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Of course he is scared. Given that we have destroyed all his fanboys, including Razorbitch, he don't even dare speak our name.

22. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Understandable, that could turn into a humiliating experience.

A shirtless apology video will suffice.

If you pour chocolate syrup over yourself while apologizing, we'll leave Asalieri alone all-together and forget this ever happened.

23. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

English pleasse?

24. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Most people don't comprehend that "harassment" generally requires a PATTERN of SIMILAR behavior...otherwise it rarely, if ever, holds up in court. Especially since the person who, say, slapped the ass of their secretary can just say something like, "I had a moment of stupidity, I wasn't thinking and did something regrettably stupid and feel incredibly bad about it." ...the case is then effectively dropped unless the prosecution can show a PATTERN of SIMILAR behavior.

25. starwind3437

starwind3437
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Make it a pic and then I will comply as I don't have a webcam.

26. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    How about a camera phone? Or a handheld recorder? You're telling me you have none of these things to record yourself and then post it on the Internet?

DO NOT THINK YOU CAN LIE TO US, MONGREL. Now do it.

27. starwind3437

starwind3437
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Rephrase. Make it a pic and then I will comply.

28. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

O
    Of course Mr. Gayed is scared. He have to explain all of his hypocrisies including his sudden change in stance about SOPA. Last year he made a video about why it's a bad thing (a video that mysterious seems to be gone) and now he's all for it. Not realizing of course if SOPA was passed he would be serving 20 years for copyright infringement. Then again I think it would be Eric's wet dream to be Daniel's prison bitch:dong:. She is a beautiful cunt after all. :rainbow: ScreenHunter_45 Sep. 03 13.11.

29. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Well, since it is only a pic, we expect a bit more. You need a sign in your hand, or taped to you, or something, with the text "Asa is scum, I <3 ED". "I pranked Asa" would also suffice. A picture caption is not allowed.

30. starwind3437

starwind3437
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I'll do the first one you said./