Asalieri 2: The Butthurt Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Milwin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

omg

but given that both of them live in Arecibo, i'm guessing:
    [​IMG]

2. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

3. zetasonic

zetasonic
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

4. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    ....there's a limit to how autistic a person can be.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing

Yeah, look @Shinmera no reason for you to learn any of those stupid maths.

But in all seriousness the Gaedes raise a few points that I would like to address here:
    First they say that math uses symbols nobody understands. This is bullshit. The symbols are representations of larger numbers or sums rather. None more famous than pi.

They then go on to butcher the big bang theory so far as doing the creationist mantra of an explosion with fucking sound.
    Even more laughable they mock the idea of a "causeless universe", yet Eric is an atheist.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/astronomy/bigbang.html this should cover their questions about the big bang.

They all come off as a slightly less intelligent version of Insane Clown Posse.

The musicvideo itself is piss-poor. The lighting is horrible. The keying is laughable. The sound is the worst. They don't even sing the same at places.

6. Shinmera

Shinmera
    Expand Collapse
    九尾の狐

ETHZ-CSE Student
    Home Page:
    WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SCIENCE AND POSSIBLY TL;DR.

Going through this...
    * Why is the sound quality so fucking bad? They couldn't even be arsed to filter that stuff through with audacity, come the hell on.
    * What the fuck is up with the sudden and immense volume difference. Ever heard of equalizing?
    * No, the journals don't decide what people believe. They are part of a rigorous and extensive peer-review process and only serve to add another quality-check to scientific documents so not every garbage thing anyone shits onto a microsoft word page can be taken as scientific fact.
    * Yes. Obviously because you don't understand maths, nobody else in the universities does either and they are all part of a conspiracy against those without advanced mathematical understanding.
    * It's lovely to hear that apparently a significant amount of state funding now suddenly goes to science, rather than... oh I don't know, the military?
    * Not to mention that whatever this money produces surely isn't peer-reviewed by anyone in the rest of the world, and therefore the conspiracy is upheld.
    * I have serious trouble understanding half of anything that's sung, so I'll probably miss a few points.
    * All mathematical symbols are well defined and understood through logical concepts. Most of maths can be followed back to very basic concepts of logic, excluding a few axioms that cannot be proven.
    * Space expansion can be relatively easily proven if you assume the theory of special relativity is correct and you take a look at distant stars around us. All light-waves are in a red-shift, meaning the stars are moving away from us. The only explanation for how this could be happening is that space itself is expanding in all directions at every point. This is difficult to grasp, I know, but lots of smart people accept and understand it.
    * One of the problems in Physics that existed for a long time was: why is the weak force so... weak? A theory for this is the Higgs Field. As a side product it also explains why particles have mass. If you want a dumbed down explanation for how it kinda works, there's a Minute Physics: Pt 1 Pt 2.
    * When a star reaches the end of its lifetime a number of interesting quantum mechanic balances start to become very unstable. This results in the star exploding. The balance then shifts again and the gravity becomes so strong that the star either turns into a white dwarf or into a black hole. This is a really fascinating scenario and I could talk about it more if you guys want me to.
    * Cosmic background radiation is basically electromagnetic waves that we are picking up from space that don't have a source that we can make out. One theory for this is that it is light that escaped during a time after the big bang and has only reached us now.
    * I love that they used a really cheap video effect for the "rejected" stamp.
    * Not every noble prize is awarded to scientists. Everyone knows that.
    * I would freaking hope that scientists are held in higher respects than whatever it is Hollywood shits out on a monthly basis.
    * Sadly civilisation is mostly ruled by politics, emotion and religion, rather than peer-reviewed logic.

If anything this is a reason for me to study harder.

I assume they weren't only relating to shorthands like π, e and i, but also to things such as ∀, ∃, ∫ and so on. These however do have a clear definition in logic speech or to define other mathematical principles that are all well documented, described and understood. In other words, they're still idiots.

Tl;dr: The main reason why science isn't religion or whatever they are trying to say it is, is that it is subject to peer-review, experiments and constant change. Mainly peer review obliterates all attempts at declaring it some kind of conspiracy or whatever the hell. If you are willing to invest time and money you can go read up on all scientific principles, theories and processes, understand them and if you're smart enough, even contribute to the scientific progress.

If you want someone smarter than me debunking loads of retarded videos similar to this, check out potholer54.

7. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
  8. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

YES, this right here.

9. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

This can be trivially disproven when you consider that over 99% of "peer reviewers" are actually Jews.

[​IMG]

10. zetasonic

zetasonic
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It seems old man Gaede is certainly an eloquent individual:

Name-calling: truly the mark of a sane, mature man!

11. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well, now we know where asa gets his overuse of FAGGOT from.

12. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Apparently Billy thinks that Carl Sagan descended from heaven, created a YouTube account and commented on his shitty video.
    Carl Sagan died back when 28.8k baud modems were the shit.

13. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

re(fag)post

[​IMG]

14. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
  15. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    This video is almost as bad as Bill's.

16. DrCaulder

DrCaulder
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

@zetasonic Your comments about Protitus on Asa's channel have been deleted.

Also, this "music video": Billy disabled comments, cuz' he can't take criticism.

17. zetasonic

zetasonic
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

No, they're still up, with two likes each.
    Check under "newest comments".

18. DrCaulder

DrCaulder
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I've checked under newest comments before posting. I can't see them. The total amount of comments depleted from 10108 to 10067. Did something glitch out?

19. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I think Jan Terri's video is superior for the following reasons.

1) It wasn't edited in Power Director
    2) Jan's diction is far superior than anyone in teh Gayed family.
    3) Jan wasn't stroking her dick on camera to prove how superior she is to you.
    4) Jan doesn't have a silly looking comb over.
    5) The special effects budget for Jan's video was much larger and far moar convincing than the gayeds.
    6) Jan is Sane.
    , etc.

I could go on and on but I don't want this to be a tl'dr back alley abortion clinic post.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    TL;DR version:
    Gaede sucks harder than this shit.

21. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Yup. Looks like asalieri deleted all the comments about protit. Seems to me asa has been mesmerized by the idea of a pure lard diet and will defend it at all costs.

22. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    lol meta-fatass is deleting comments about protitus?
    and he STILL didn't mention him in his videos, twitter etc.

once eric has no use for you anymore he disregards you

23. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    btw I just made the retarded video about the gaede family VOTN, let's see how that goes :D

24. zetasonic

zetasonic
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Stillthere.

25. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Somehow, it may just be you. I can't find any of my own, or any comment, that reference poortitus.

26. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    ok I just made a template for a navigation on meta-fatass, it needs some work like maybe putting a pic on the left?

@Cobalt the master of templates, mind help expanding it?

27. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

And after a 2 week period, asa churns out another video. Is it me, or has he reduced the aggression level of his criticisms, as if almost out of fear.

28. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:

Judging from his latest videos he seems really down and scared, what eric doesn't know is that this won't save him, he already have made a reputation on the internet, such as stalking kyle and trying to make every bullshit claim saying he didn't stalk him.

29. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
  30. Goosifer

Goosifer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Dark Lord (reincarnated as a goose)

It seems like he's basically gone into self censorship territory to avoid further backlash he has been receiving as of late as well as regular Youtube viewers finally wising up to his bullshit. It also goes to show that doing a series in which he attempts and fails at reviewing an internet personality (although it may have something to do with inability to get comedy right) is such an incredibly niche show that your only fanbase are basically composed of people who will either be White Knights or your own family.