Asalieri 2: The Butthurt Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Milwin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That's true and the parody video is still up on youtube, if that's the one I think you're talking about. It's on asalieri's channel, still. As for the running faggot video, that's definitely available somewhere; I think on a Chinese website. I'm hoping asa's "parody" of jfreedan's animated series promotion is still around somewhere. There's enough material in there that asa probably won't recover for years.

EDIT: Holy shit, found it here http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RzU2oAqcxEk/ (fucking christ, his daugher's in a diaper)
    In fact, you can find a few other things here: http://www.tudou.com/home/item_u97086354s0p1.html including the running faggot

2. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Going back to being introduced to asa I think I saw his first videos early 2009. The only reason it was somewhat interesting back then was Eric didn't have the poll shoved then that he does now as most videos that people did about other reviewers were zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. In his earlier RARs they were less about being godlike & making "profound" points and more about trolling & having genuine fun. I first noticed asa's faggotry during the judekhanzo debacle (I just remembered that there were videos made about this and I'll upload them as soon as I find them). It was also around this time when he started to bitch about Germany in the youtube comment section. He talked about how the government had it out for him and how "poor" he was (sound familiar?) I think there were fanboys that sent him some money so he could go home. I wish I would have had the foresight to screencap the crap but I didn't think he'd turn in to this huge of a lolcow.

3. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    ASS-CELERY.

4. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    someone should download those fucking videos ASAP, I remember seeing some of them and I was incredibly surprised someone actually took the internet way too fucking seriously.

those videos provide more ammunition to use against mr. "free speech".

5. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]
    Wat.
    He's still the official court composer, even if his music is shit.

6. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

ScreenHunter_72 Oct. 02 16.49.

As you can see Asa is butthurt again (what a surprise) I was blocked after I posted the "War Room" chat. The lulzier thing being he deleted comments that made him look bad. You can join in on the fun here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Asalieri2/discussion

7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

8. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

I've got them all except a big ass one (400+MB, DLing right now). Will post link too when the upload is done (around 1GB worth of videos).

9. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Also if you all have been reading Asalieri's old skeleton in the closet that is The War Room, you can see that he and others were trying to fail at law forever by coming up with a particular plan on how to get Carey Martell in legal trouble by having everyone from various locations press charges against him, so that Carey couldn't possibly show up to all the trials.

Makes me wonder if they were going to try to do the same thing with Kyle if he actually beat the living shit out of Asa whilst he was trespassing on his property. I'm pretty sure Asa still has a skype group that's full of script kiddies and Razorfist/Hellsing920.

10. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.
    Why so many accounts popping out of nowhere just to bash on sadamlieri?

Anon ops 2:#kill facebook asalieri.

11. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

12. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The funnest part would be if the Asalieri EDwiki page stays down, forever.

Which seems the most likely outcome, so far.

13. Goosifer

Goosifer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Dark Lord (reincarnated as a goose)
    Viewing his attempts at voice acting and comedy, he comes off as a real life version of Tobias Funke. He believes his calling in life is to be some sort of celebirty, all while claiming he's just an internet nobody (which doesn't make him humble it's make him more pathetic).

Not to mention he also has a similar comedic style to the CPS case worker from the South Park episode "The Poor Kid". In which he tends to use same joke over and over again in different ways until his viewers find it funny. Oddly enough he also resembles him greatly:

untitled.

Also incase you decide to bring up the fact that he falsely reported to crufixtion incident that occured at Channel Awesome just give him a link to this video:

So when he tries to play the victim card just remind him that he never apart of the original coversation and that a real friend would never upload something that he knew would intentionally damage another person's reputation, just to get what he believed would be a leg on what he precieved to be his competition (which I doubt Channel Awesome even views him as threat.

Edit: Also I just presented him with the video I mentioned and this was his reply:

"I wasn't part of the conversation where the clip came from, no. But I had spoken to Apollo and asked him if I could use his declarations in a video and he assumed I was talking about the call we were in rather than the clip i'd been given. You can continue to needlessly demonize me, though. You only make yourself look like a hateful and unreasonable person, not me."

I got off pretty easy, I thought he'd be like "Your a piece of shit, go fuck yourself". Also if you feel like you're going to get banned by him, point out that banning dissenters doesn't mean his won, it just proves that he's your mental inferior, and that he prefers to be surrounded by people who echo his ever thought.

Pay attention to fact that he begins attacking people who posted negetive comments about him after the poster mentioned that it was Joeysixone who sent the e-mail and not Asalieri. Hmmm...It makes it seem like he's a cowardly piece of shit who only debates people when some one posts a video praising rather than denouncing him (also point that out as well when you debate him).

14. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

15. zetasonic

zetasonic
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

*Waiting for people to start doing parodies on Asa in the same vein as the ones of Chris Bores and Spax3*

16. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

Looks like a huge wave of hate is flooding his discussion. And the War Room chatlog is being spammed all over it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Asalieri2/discussion

And I bet he was trying to get Kyle into legal trouble as well. Because I remember posts of Asa saying that Kyle grows pot or something, and I'm not sure if that's true or not. But that could explain why Kyle doesn't want to go any further on posting more shit or didn't throttle Asa while he was on his front lawn.

Asalieri is like a spoiled rotten brat, everything has to go his way or it's the highway.

17. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

No, asa's not being wrongfully accused. Every accusation against him is correct; they would be even more correct had he not deleted his attention whoring livejournal entries like the coward he is. Clearly, he didn't want people to uncover more about him. And no, simply giving "your side" doesn't mean shit in this context.

Asa claims he had nothing to do with his escaped retard's legal stunt. So then I wonder who is the "client" that joey is referring to.

18. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

Looks like Dead Horse just found out about what happened here. And I call bullshit on Asalieri denying being involved in that article take down, no matter how many fucking times he says it. Also what's the latest news involving Joeysixone?

19. Goosifer

Goosifer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Dark Lord (reincarnated as a goose)
    It maybe a bit premature to announce this, but it appears that the bullshit that Asalieri has piled up into one huge ass mountain appears to be crumbling. He better have his gear ready, because he's about to experience a to quote Jon Stewart "a butt-slide on bullshit mountain". Also a suggestion to other users of this forum who've been blocked on Asa's channel, I'd say it be safe to fight fire with fire and start using sock puppet accounts to continue the debate and posting the information you have gathered on him.

20. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    What a sensible and well stated post.... Fuck off duckā™„

21. rotteh

rotteh
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That's good ol' Arizona lolcow furiously spinning the situation in his favor, as always. It never ceases to amuse me how he's absolutely incapable of admitting any wrongdoings on his part.

22. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

"I'm Sorry" and "It's my fault" has never been uttered from Eric lips. Even when I confronted him on telling his wife on facebook he said something to the effect of, "I do that all the time and I only leave it up there for a short time so Randi reads it. Some troll waited for the perfect moment to screencap that and take advantage of me." He spun that and made it seem like that it was the trolls fault that they caught Eric talking shit about his wife. You know what kind of delusional narcissist you have to be to think that way?

23. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

And watch another year or two down the line when he stalks someone else, and when someone brings up the whole incident with Kyle, he'll say something like this. And so on...

24. rotteh

rotteh
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

"I must be crazy"

No fucking shit.

25. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    Asa is a fucking coward, a hypocrite, and a moron.

Because of his huge ego he doesn't want to admit that he's wrong or apologize, he is a primary example of the cancer that is killing our society, he NEVER tries to reason with anyone since he always calls people who criticize him haters or fanboys, he NEVER apologized to anyone and let me tell you something I saw this fucker since 2009 and he never even admitted to being wrong, that's just how much of an asshole he is.

He's pussying his way out after trying to sue us with a fail lawyer and pretending it has nothing to do with him, he insulted a WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY just because a cop was doing his job.

People if you wanna hate this guy because he insulted people you like it's understandable, but me? I hate him for being the egotistical slime ball pussy that he is.

You tried to fuck with ED asa and now you're gonna receive 10 times the damage anyone did to you in your whole life.

26. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

"Trouble is, alot of you love this drama and love to watch me squirm."

Of course when it's him doing the same to others, it's perfectly fine.

Seriously, Asalieri a black kettle pot of drama. I remember one time he nearly incited a sissy war between Archfiend and Linkara just because Asalieri's username was similar to Archfiend's. Luckly me and a friend of mine cockblocked that drama.

27. rotteh

rotteh
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

28. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

And the idiots who are defending Asalieri's bullshit in that thread are just as mentally challenged as he is.

29. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    asa is clearly a cunt of the higest order

death to all who oppose our precius piece of toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would tell asa to go fuck himself, but his many-layered rolls of fat make this an impossibility wihtout the use of a rogue elephant or baya's father's penis

@milwin is the queen of EDf, and asa is his poonbitch. at millo's directive, asa butters millo's toast and then begs for moar.

i shit on asa from a great hetigh.

30. PsychoSensei

PsychoSensei
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Twisted Fuckhead