Asalieri 2: The Butthurt Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Milwin, Oct 1, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

You could have left the article and post it there. I understand not wanting to risk it, but just fyi there isn't really any danger here. He could seek injunctive relief, but that would cost time, money and can be contested.

The picture does not fall under any kind of child abuse laws per-se. It also isn't invation of privecy since he post those pictures online himself.

blah blah blah there is a lot to say on this topic but the bottom line is he has no claim here.

2. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    Yeah, fucking idiot.
    Back to topic: ...

What an idiot, I cant watch more than a minute of this.

3. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing

I actually have some experience with forcing children to bury their own graves.
    Cobaltandchildburying.

4. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    lulz the guy kneeling looks like Breivik. Are you doing "Breivik 2 : This time the world"?

5. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Close. It was actually a musicvideo shoot. And nah, the guy is way more ginger.

6. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    That is another fucking advertisement video, he's doing it to advertise his friend who is a failure of a wrestler.

ugh he did it before as well in that kickstarter video.

7. Shinmera

Shinmera
    Expand Collapse
    九尾の狐

ETHZ-CSE Student
    Home Page:

In-document css, no doctype/spec defined, table layout, non-utf8-charset, flash for no reason, text in graphics, elements flowing into each other, horribly designed form... man, this one's got the full package!
    The only thing missing is <marquee> and some <blink> for good measure.

8. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    Haha, yeah "friend"

9. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    [​IMG]
    No wonder the Joeys are quite fat.. McDonald's, Burger King, Church Chicken?, Wendy's and KFC?

10. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Wow, another advertisement video from fatshit to promote some other fat guy? I'll be honest, I feel bad for that fat wrestler. He's soon going to realize what kind of a person Asa is and then he will ignore asa like Kyle is doing... following which Asa will probably stalk him to many cities where the guy will do indie wrestling shows... maybe Asa will even threaten to "force" something out of him (hopefully he'll kick the living shit out of Asa as a consequence).

So asa likes rasslin', huh. Well, I got just the right video that describes asa in 2 simple words:

11. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    He is stalking people?
    Doesnt he have a famely?

12. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Yes
    and yes.

Don't be surprised if he even stalks his own family when they're out of the house.

13. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Extended version ftw

14. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

LOL, that would go great in another asa vid, minus the samoan parts because it's disrespectful to fat samoans to tie asa to them.

15. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Asa is buttmad that his YT comment section is kaputz

ScreenHunter_71 Oct. 01 17.02.

16. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

fixed

fixed.

17. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I found some old Asa videos that might be of interest to some of you all.

http://hidemyass.com/files/0P6WM/

Six videos are ones he did with judekhanzo. Judekhanzo was the first asalieri white knight/fanboy and sort of a protegee. That was until some big chat incident where judekhanzo couldn't take a joke and was easy to butthurt so people like stanburdman, blackfacedkermit (One176), etc. all trolled him. Eric joined in eventually. The irony is now the same thing is happening to Asa.

There is also two audition videos where asa tried out for various crap shows on youtube. One was for Sucker Free Games and the other one was for FF VII. Eric's audition can only be described as shrill and annoying. For example when he does a V.O. for Cid where he sounds like some greasy wife beating mechanic from Trenton, New Jersey. The sad part (by sad I mean lulzy) is Eric has a degree in drama. :D

Also there is a video where he talks about how evil SOPA was. He baleeted it and is now in favor of it. The irony of course being if it passed it would be illegal for him to do any of his shows.

There is one titled "The Conclusion to This Flame War Between Asalieri and Hypomania Man (PART TWO)" which was a video that promoted the fact that Asa was a member of busystreet, a website that has since been baleeted.

There was also the ad he did to e-beg people to see a play he was doing. He wanted his fanboys to fly to Arizona to see him in a cheap community college version of The Crucible. LOL

The last video was one he did during the jfreedan debacle. In it his talks about why you should delete comments and censor people. A practice that he now engages in. Giggle :D

18. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

19. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The only inconsistency there is that Cid could never be a wife beater, because he would never marry Shera (whom he does verbally and physically abuse). Greasy wife beating mechanic from NJ Arizona is pretty much how I picture both of them.

20. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That's odd because it was working. I'll upload it to anon and I'll have a link here shortly.

21. dravek

dravek
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Has anyone been able to recover the video where he parodies jfreedan; at one point, he "punches" his wife aside, picks up one of his babies and says like "This is my girlfriend". I'm not making this up, he actually made this video.

EDIT: I think the video was taking a crack at how jfreedan was failing at pushing his comic or series.

22. zetasonic

zetasonic
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Hypomania Man... isn't he the dude in the gallery on the "Crybaby" article?

23. mattwilsonsux

mattwilsonsux
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

24. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I have a confession to make, I actually was part of that "The War Room" skype group with Asalieri and the crew years ago, plotting against Jfreedan.

While I would say that it was one of the biggest waste of times in my life, at the same time, I'm kinda glad that it happened. I mean, there wouldn't have been any other way to show you guys that chatlog of it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b1y27o

Here's a link to those that haven't seen it yet. I do suggest to download it ASAP, I'm sure Asa's goons are watching this thread as we speak.

25. Anoncat

Anoncat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

And you know what's funny, I turned on Asalieri the same reason Kyle did pretty much and much more (especially for the reason that he was pro-SOPA).

And you know what Asa did like a month or two later? He and all his goons (including Templar) gave me a random skype call and basically having to resort to trying to give me a verbal low blow by attacking my personal fetishes. Fucking pathetic.

Again, this shit happened a few years ago. I stopped caring for Asa like far between until a friend pointed me out of his recent stupidity involving him stalking Kyle.

26. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Well, what personal fetishes do you have?

27. Deckard200

Deckard200
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Doesn't really matter (unless its Necrophilia, Pedophilia or Beastiality...its really not relevant for our trolling of Asalieri to be fucking honest) what fetishes you have, just sounds like they were desperate to insult you so they decided to do the easiest shit. Kind of like a playground bully of sorts. And don't worry about being a part of that chat, i got involved with some friends of his too (JudekHanzo for example).

28. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

And what's your skype?

29. Popcorn

Popcorn
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

Wilkins Anti-Rap Squad
    [​IMG]
    What a chump.

30. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    let me say something out of the blue, the moment I saw this fat asshole's videos in 2009 I knew that he was the unfunniest retsuperae rip-off I have ever seen.

I witnessed his flamewar between him and jfreedan, I think there was a radio show where they duked it out? I dunno.

but yeah, he made an unfunny parody mimicking jfreedan where he walked around the neighborhood (I shit you not, this was a 35 year old man acting like this)

I also remember the running faggot video... really asa?