Asalieri 2: The Butthurt Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Milwin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Newfriend
    I'm not going to list his newest video,i stopped watching it after 2 minutes.It was him cock slurping LoL again.God,can he for once NOT whore himself out for that shitty game?

Side note;Has anyone else noticed that his "One View Wonders" videos are being uploeaded by this user,and i don't think they're old,i think they're pretty new,but uploaded there for some odd reason.

2. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    is this still a thing? you people are sad

3. Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Newfriend

And you're still a faggot,so we're even.

EDIT:Enjoying my profile?

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    even? how?

5. Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Newfriend

Oh yeah,sorry.You hold more faggotry than everyone here combined.

EDIT:Am I the only one here that still cares about the Asalieri thread ? Guess i came late to the party. :(

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    who are you?

7. Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Newfriend

Haven't i said this before?I'm Weasel's sock.

8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    who?

9. Goosifer

Goosifer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Dark Lord (reincarnated as a goose)
    For someone who made two videos about not using footage from video games to get around Youtube's new copyright system, Eric completely throws that out the window to post footage about the game he's currently obsessed with.

Also in one viewer asks if Eric is still unemployed and he mentions he hasn't been for months. So he's either lying or as someone earlier pointed out is embarrassed about the job he has.

10. PassiveLulz

PassiveLulz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

The reason barely anyone is talking about Asalieri right now is that he has pretty much gone into Safe Mode, making sure he doesn't piss anyone off. I am pretty sure this will end with him saying "All these people are hating me so much, I haven't even done anything inflammatory is months." Then go back on his rampage again. The only thing he is still doing is one view wonders which he has went soft on as well. So I think it is safe to say for now that ED bitch slapped him pretty hard. Can't wait until he starts the mindless hate videos again thought, he is pretty boring at the moment.

11. PassiveLulz

PassiveLulz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

On another note, somebody could take this down time to clean up the damn ED article on Asalieri, like resizing the images to what they were before.

12. rotteh

rotteh
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Been a while. What y'all been up to?

13. Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Newfriend

Nothing much.Just a few boring videos from META-fatass.

14. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.
    I bet he's laughing at the fact someone from TGWTG killed himself.

15. Deckard200

Deckard200
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I don't think even his fans would support him for something like that...

But then again, the majority of his fans are handicapped like Blaze the movie fan.

16. rotteh

rotteh
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It should be blantantly obvious to anyone monitoring the Arizona Adipose Monster that his fanbase consists of psychopaths. They didn't give the grotesque lardass a free pass on every fucked-up thing he did for nothing.

17. Goosifer

Goosifer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Dark Lord (reincarnated as a goose)
    Eric uses the death of others to try and make himself look like look either an intellectual or to try to prove that he has no grudge against specific people.

Here's a quote from his discussion page from his Youtube channel:

"It's a tragedy. I just saw a video clip from a livestream he did, and it touched me how compassionate he was."

But he forgets to delete this video to cover his tracks:

He did this as a means to say that he has no vendetta against the TGWTG website despite devoting most of time either trying to bring them down by blowing an incident of proportion (the crucifixion incident and then claiming a subsequent cover-up) or going after fans of the site for no reason other than donating money of their own free well, because he knows no one would ever willingly give him free money.

And it's not just Eric who does this. His protégé stuttering Emer also follows suit. Here are two tweets he posted following the Zimmerman trail:

"It is a dark day. A disgusting murderer walks free in Florida tonight."

"@RealGeorgeZimm You were right. "These assholes always get away." You sicken me."

Believing the country would be outraged with the non-guilty verdict he hops on the non-existent bandwagon, despite the fact the country was more divided about the verdict.

These two a real pieces of shit who will use any tragedy as a means to try and gain more followers.

18. Elguard

Elguard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

If you don't think this is bad, well just read this,

http://batdansucks.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/youve-really-done-it-this-time-eric-gaede/

19. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    so the dilweed fatass is a self-centered retard who only cares about himself, hell I bet he'll use his family's death as an excuse to gain people's support.

This is exactly like how chris-chan reacted when someone came and said that his brother suiceded because he stopped his comics, chris-chan didn't give an ounce of a fuck and he said the same garbage as eric, meta-fatass is probably mentally worse than chris.

sometimes I think the problem with eric is MORE than just his youtube series, because a series like that COULD be interesting if eric didn't fuck it up and tried to demotivate the reviewer.

so to make it short, eric is fucked up on the inside.

20. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

"This video is not intended to provoke hatred against Kickstarter or the individuals or projects topped within it. Asalieri does not endorse attacks made to any of them. This is just an opinion video and you're free to disagree with the opinions expressed. Please don't incite any drama."

Gotta keep those fantards in check

21. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Seems like nitpicking to me. I mean, the guy killed himself, what exactly is he supposed to do? He felt obligated to write a half assed apology and removing the video is futile.

His detractors really need to stop taking the moral high ground against him, it's laughable. "You used his suicide as a bargaining chip to get people to stop critiquing you!" Yeah, well you just used his suicide as a means to attack, fucking retard.

22. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
  23. Elguard

Elguard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Man, i really didn't saw it like that, after all i agree with the writer on the article that Asa was being insincere with his actions, after all, we are talking about the same guy who manipulated the Hardcore Kid to admit a fault that wasn't his (the Death threat's, which turned out to be true BTW).

But is something i did was in poor taste i do sincerely apologize, but i think we need to cut the author of that article some slack, i honestly thought that he was trying to help and gave critique to Asa, and to you to say that his detractors need to stop taking the moral high, as if they are doing so, seems a bit like generalizing, i honestly didn't feel that from the article.

Heck, the guy didn't even wanted to mention the name of the victim.

24. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

YOU wrote that? Haha ok then.

Sure you removed the guy's name, but that's a moot point because anyone spending their time reading that text wall already knows exactly who you're talking about. The only thing that really accomplished was ensuring that google doesn't index his name under your rant, which I guess is pretty respectful considering the entire thing is about Asalier's reaction to his suicide.

I'm no fan of Asa for a number of reasons but some of the stuff you guys poke at about him makes you look like evangelical Christians and we both know that's not the case, which makes it even weirder when you start attacking him over hypocrisy which is his most prominent fault.

Checking in on him periodically throughout the months I've found that he's toned down his rhetoric and entirely stopped spreading defamation about his competitors. I can honestly say that in the past 5 months he hasn't done or said anything that would warrant a spiteful reaction. I guess I could find something to nitpick about, but that's just skating the line of obsession.

25. Elguard

Elguard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

WHAT NO?, i didn't wrote that, i am not the author of the blog!, i am just someone who just read that article

Look i know this is ED but jeez!

26. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

oh ok lol

27. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Liar

28. Elguard

Elguard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

No please stop it, i am being serious.

29. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Seriously full of shit.
    It's par of course to exploit the exploitable but denying your design is a bitch move.

30. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing