Artists that need ED pages but don't have them yet

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by Cheddar, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Cheddar

Cheddar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

2. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
    Oh god I second this completely. I ain't writing it, though.

BUT

I could suggest an amendment to ginseng-tea-cat (whatever the fuck her actual article name is), there's nothing on how she got a blog on tumblr taken down because she was so fucking butt hurt about them posting her saga (she had her own tag on the blog, the only other person to have one was pixyteri.)

Weaboostories was a user-submission blog about horror stories and horrible cosplays that people experienced at conventions and shit. The owner was a black, cosplaying lolita herself, and snarky as fuck. Some user a million years ago coined the nickname "The Weaboo Goddess" for her, and everyone called her such on the blog.

Anyways, Ginseng tea cat was on her I haet homestuck rampage on tumblr, and eventually weaboostories caught wind of it, and started posting what users would submit about her (including how she lost her ass virginity to a pen). This eventually snowballed into a whole army of weebs calling it a hate blog, when it was merely just user-submitted horror stories. They also went and started attacking the owner and calling her out for being called "goddess" by all of the people who submitted shit, and eventually it got to the point where Tumblr banned the blog completely a few months ago when ginseng was at her peak of insanity.

The owner also had multiple death threats, and is pretty much unable to ever attend a convention because of how much wide spread hate she got during that period of time.

I wish I had screenshots and shit, but the best I have is whatever isn't deleted on ginseng's DA/tumblr. But, whatever could've been left, was baleeted because of those fucking homestuck fans that kept fucking provoking ginseng via Tumblr and DA to the point where the lulz ran dry because she got put in a mental hospital or something.

If this shit is in the article already, I must have fucking missed it.

3. Cheddar

Cheddar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Oh lawd they both need to happen! if i could write a good and funny ED page i'd get both of those up there!

4. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
    It was a magnificent tumblr drama-saga

Probably the most magnificent I'd ever seen.

5. Ghost People

Ghost People
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Sierra Madre Maintenance
    Home Page:
  6. Cheddar

Cheddar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

She is but her breasts must be her ego because she's too inflated to want to deal with the shit that comes her way. Anyways, she definitely needs an article...

7. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
    I really want to take a safety pin to her tits to see if they burst.

8. Cheddar

Cheddar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

they'd ooze 1040 milligrams of Sillicone. she wants 1500 miligrams of sillicone (according to her boobpedia) she's still not satisfied with her current size... god damn her boyfriend must be a dick for her to want so much attention...

9. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
    Dear lord.

Wouldn't she run out of like...skin to hold all that shit?

10. Cheddar

Cheddar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

You'd think so. but i'm sure she uses all the skin from her many liposuctions to roll it on up to her chest so that she can have the biggest titties evar >( i have serious boob envy of her even if they aren't real. I feel so insecure about myself enough already that i don't need her tits to remind me what i'm lacking... uhg boob envy sucks

11. Moo

Moo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Home Page:
    um
    looking at her gives me ANTI-boob envy
    seriously those things would break your fucking back
    really there's a point where big boobs just get gross and she's beyond that... (kind of an opinion thing but I think it's safe to say that most of us here would agree)

12. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Or would we

Yes

13. Andromeda

Andromeda
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Chii24 and Tackyanimations each used to have one. [Or Tackyanimootions as she now goes by.] I miss them. Chii24 was always my favorite annoying-'christian'-slut-weeaboo-faggot.

14. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Agreed, I'd rather be flat as a man than have those freaky looking tits any day.

15. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I think that Michaelangelo needs a page. He's a fucking sick fur and msall penis fetishist.

16. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    We already have an article on her http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Neo-classic-neko

17. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
  18. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Then add it, you cunt

Nobody's going to help you if you just sit around and drop mopey hints

"Oh, I wish somebody would update this article for me"

19. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

There are so many Tartists that deserve much love and caring attention from the trolls, but we can only keep up so much.
    there's no shortage of vain unwarranted self important artists who draw shitty manga OC's all day and have no life.

We just don't have room for them all, just like we don't have room for every last furry.

20. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Chinese Bleedman or Teruchan, folks!

http://el-zheng.deviantart.com

Then my list as follows:

TommySims
    SterlingRuinsFalls337
    Savu0211
    Moni158
    BrokenTeapot

Grab your X body part Meme arts, just like there is an ED article in the deviantART portal of the Great Sonicide of 2007

NekoChank
    WhiteSpiritWolf
    More to come......

21. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

22. Moo

Moo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Home Page:
    Yessss, Moni should have an article.
    Also, stressedjenny seems like someone that would do some potentially funny things

23. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
    Weeeeeeeeeell lemme get sources together then.

24. Ichilicious

Ichilicious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
    I haven't really followed Moni much besides seeing her shit on the front page all the fucking time.

What's the general story surrounding her, besides the retarded tutorials and half-assed everything? (legit curious)

25. piefromthesky

piefromthesky
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I nominate kawiko for this. Sadly I don't think anyone has screenshots of back when she was Kikariz and went on a drunken rage before deactivating her account.

26. Qwerty

Qwerty
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

dark-spider.deviantart.com aka Cris Ortega deserves it more than anyone i know.
    a very popular digital painter with MULTIPLE artbooks out, when people suddenly noticed that her entire portfolio is completely plagiarised - frankensteined, traced, painted over, photomanipulated, and pieced togehter from OTHER fantasy artists without permission.

http://fakeortega.blogspot.com/ this blog shows everything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. Synthia

Synthia
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Hahahhaha oh....yes. I remember that backlash months ago. I thought the image that opened the floodgates looked a bit off. I didn't think much about it though but then a few days later people noticed that the bird/cow skull and wings on top for the head dress looked too 'perfect' and investigated.

It turned out it was either traced or a photomanipulation and after that tons of other images started showing up. No one has heard from her since.

Edit: I didn't know that she jacked a lot of IFX covers. >=( Lame.

28. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    http://natter45.deviantart.com/

Friend of DrMusic2 (almost all of her friends need ED articles), furfag, MS Paint artist, and recipient of a METOKUR article that he was incredibly butthurt about.

29. CuriousCat

CuriousCat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

- http://redpassion.deviantart.com - 29-year-old chick from Germany and a self-proclaimed "real Queen of France" who lusts after Louis XVIII (recently though she's more into Snape), and hates Marie Antoinette.

- http://thelastunicorn1985.deviantart.com/ - DisneyFan01's most recent BFF. Draws shitty "Jackie Chan Adventures" fan art featuring her shitty self-insert Sarah with that japanese fat guy, Tohru. Recently threw a major shitfit because some other tartlet sent her a redline of one her pictures (though sadly the journal in which she bitched about it is already deleted). Also, when some other tartlet pointed out to her that one of the pictures appeared traced she stated that she wasn't tracing but... rotoscoping(!).

Asides from that I think that the cases of Moni158, BrokenTeapot, stressedjenny and AceroTiburon are also article-worthy

30. Dasadan2

Dasadan2
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

[​IMG]
    Why... :picard: