Are you actually an Anti Semite or are you just trolling?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by ED_9000, Jun 3, 2013.

?

Are you actually an anti semite or are you just trolling?

1. Yes, I hate the fucking jews. They need to be wiped of the Earth.

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Nah, I'm cool with 'em Jews. Just trolling when I spew anti-Semitic hate speech

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. I hate the Jews and I create lulz whenever I troll those fifthy Zionist sympathizers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ED_9000

ED_9000
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Basement dwelling and making moniez
    I liek making fun of the Holocaust, making up "Jews control everything" jokes and spewing anti-Semitic jokes 4 teh lulz, but I am definitely not an anti-Semite. I am cool with the Jews. Spewing anti-Semitic jokes 4 teh lulz anonymously on the Internets is a good way of trolling...especially trolling actual anti-Semites. Like Stormfront users. What about you?

The same goes for trolling other groups. Extreme satirical views (expressed by trolls like us) are unlikely to be held or expressed by actual racists who try to express their racism in more convert ways.

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Yes.
    I hate jews.

3. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I hate faggots who make threads like this one.

Fuck you OP.

4. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Jews are a issue . They run the banks .....in to the ground. Ruined the American economy.
    Yeah Jews are bad news.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Better question: Should Jews be hated?

Of course you do. You've been exposed to them longer than any of us.

• Like Like x 5
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  6. JohnnyChimpo

JohnnyChimpo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

those fuckin Israelites are the reason the middle east is a clusterfuck. Just because they lived on that piece of dessert 2000 years ago does not make it their land. Personlally IMHO they are the reason for the global terrorism attac ks ocurring all over

7. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer

Did you know that the jews invented Nickelodeon?

8. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Antisemitism is a gay internet fad. Anyone who acts like that in public looks like a jackass.

9. TheLastCaucasian

TheLastCaucasian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

10. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    anti-zionist

11. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    Looks like somebody's sock got lost in the dryer.

12. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Anti-Semite as in
    Wish they never existed? Nope
    Think the world would be a better place without them? Nah-uh
    Hate their cultures, religions and politics? Yup, but not anymore than any other groups
    Think they smell bad and have shit food? Yes siree
    If I could have one wish, I would run through the Middle East in God Mode with ∞ Ammo and kill every fucking one of them, with a smile... Does that count?

13. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

[​IMG]

14. ifureadthisdie

ifureadthisdie
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Occupado

15. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Is this your way of testing the waters to come out of the Jew closet?

You don't have to be so worried about it. Jew or not Jew, we'll still hate you for the faggot you are.

16. iwish6million

iwish6million
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Holocaust Reenactor
    Home Page:
    OP your first mistake was questioning weather or not people who insult Jews on this website are serious. It really doesn't matter because this is a trolling website.

Your second mistake was assuming that people who do hate Jews actually take this website seriously enough to go out of their way and explain themselves.

I can give you a point of view from the perspective of someone(me) who is very critical of Jewry as a whole, especially Zionism and The State of Israel. Coming from this perspective does not necessarily mean that I take a serious stance when participating in a conversation on this forum(thats just asking to be trolled), however I am completely capable of doing so.

First I would like to answer your question. I am not Anti-Semitic - simply put - because the word holds little meaning in the mind of a rational individual. The vast majority of world Jewry does not share a Semitic origin. Many people have converted to Judaism over the course of our written history. With that being said, I do not hate Jews either. I do hate what Jewry represents; or it could be said that I hate what is representative of Jewry. Maybe it is a little bit of both. You probably wouldn't be too far from the truth if you said that the real concept of being a Jew has been utterly and completely hijacked and used to benefit other people, but I guess you could say the same for most religion. In a way I feel sorry for authentic Semitic Jews. I feel much more sympathetic towards non-Jewish Semites though(e.g Palestinians).

Regardless of all of this - you used the word Anti-Semite seven times in your description and post. That makes you an ignorant fool(or a useless troll). You also seem to believe that The Holocaust actually happened, which makes you even more ignorant, and severely brainwashed. Its OK though because you are on the winning side, right?

And your concept of racism seems to be flawed. Speaking out against Jewry, Zionism, or The State of Israel has nothing to do with racism. I definitely think that some people who speak out are a little paranoid but you can't refute the power of the Jewish lobbies and the powerful government positions they hold and manipulate.

Shit.. you probably don't even know what the Kosher Tax is.

You have failed to produce anything by posting this thread. But that is generally the EDF way. Keep up the good(shitty) work. Also, die.

17. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    I just hate the kind of kikes that are pretentious bastards , annoying cunts that have nothing to do but complaint about shit, bitching about how they "suffer" through centuries, but they are doing the same shit to Palestinians ,so I will despise them till they let that people in peace to do what they want...their own country, till that day BOYCOTT TO ISRAEL 24/7.

18. OMGCoolUsernameBro

OMGCoolUsernameBro
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ass fucking
    Sure a lot of summerfriends making shit topics...

19. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    Perhaps this video will influence your decision. It contains conclusive evidence that the Jews masterminded the September 11th attack on the United States. Check around 3:49 in the video.

20. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist
    Not really. You'd think that being from the South that antisemitism would come prepackaged into the racism portion of the wonderful dynasty I recieved at birth. (Y'know, that thing that the country music industry thrives on these days --dirt roads, mama's cookin', Jesus, sex in the bed of a rusty pickup, not being a Yankee, etc.) However in Texas, it seems that what few Jews were here to begin with learned to STFU and blend in a long time ago. Now they're some sort of foreign concept, like health food and marrying outside one's gene pool.

Besides, we've got enough lazy niggers, job-stealing wetbacks, hypnotic gays, and freedom-hating liberals to worry about anyway.

21. JohnnyChimpo

JohnnyChimpo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

no one is reading that shit fucktard