are pedophilia, beastiality and homosexuality mental illnesses?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Weezus Christ, Dec 20, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    you cant pick and choose. either they all are, or they arent.

discuss.

also is it true that homosexuality was listed as a mental illness until death threats came
    pouring in from homos and they changed it? i read that somewhere. it also said the day
    that they took homosexuality off the list of mental illnesses they also took off pedophilia.

i was trolling facebook with this information to upset people thanks to all the whining about
    gays people are doing due to the duck dynasty bullshit, but i wonder if its true or not.

I personally think that they are absolutely mental illnesses.

The function of a human is to feed kill and reproduce.

when one of those functions doesnt work, its a disorder, right?

2. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

By default, homosexuality is not a mental illness. It is often, however, heavily tied-in with the other two.

Many people who are zoophiles and paedophiles are more likely to be homo/bi than people who aren't.

How else do you explain Nambla and Catholic priests being more common than straight paedos?

3. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    how is it not a mental illness when its a complete reversal of an organism's normal programming?

Like i said, humans and other organisms work a fairly strict structure of routine.

When that routine is altered due to faulty programming,
    they are not capable of carrying out their biological tasks.

if that doesnt constitute a mental illness, then i dont understand what the term mental illness means.

also I was tying homosexuality in with the other two not just for shock value, but because
    all three have the same basic design flaw of being anti-reproduction due to a strong sexual predilection.

4. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    ...said the necrophiliac

@Weezus Christ Add Necrophilia?

5. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    doesnt count. theyre alive when i start. they just usually dont survive.

but yeah necrophilia would be included.

6. Lyle

Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

Short answer: No

Slightly longer but still short answer: Mental Illness is when there is a dysfunction that limits or prevents one or more mental functions and capacities. Those are choices and are only subjected to social persecution.

7. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    They are choices?

They are hardwired to do it.

I dont think its truly a choice. If it were, we would see greater returns on christian gay cures.

8. Lyle

Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

Implying that they wanted to be cured in the first place. If you loved cocks but got condemned by everyone around you because they knew your little secret, would you put on a show to get them off your back? lol

9. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    mentally ill is a definition that is flexible. Now that the state is secular it is no longer dependent upon fixed ethics but more a combination of common morality and how far they are seen to prevent a "healthy lifestyle".
    its all tres vague and utterly without fixed positions in the long run. Homosexuality is nolonger seen as a mental illness as they can contribute to society as their illness really only manifests itself in the symptom of campness , taking it up the butt, and often extreme narcissism.

[​IMG]

(Above is camp america, a place where camp jewish men meet every year to share their culture @oddguy)

Pedophilia is a direct infringement on the family unit which makes up society still (albeit these structures are often as fragile as Nelson mandelas health "was"). Its also seen to cause the "victim" mental problems. Also, the perpatrator is commonly despised by society due to the common morality and therefore they cant live a fulfilling life under the mantle of "honorary pedophile"...so its probs an illness.

[​IMG]

(Above is a famous example of an "honorary pedophile)

Beastiality is really only an illness because of common morality again and as noone gives a shit about animals mental well being (see http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b8_1358117332) it could easily slip into being normal if its media image was changed, its just as legitimate as homosexuality as no humans are harmed...right?

[​IMG]

( As you can see from the above, society is making considerable progress in the previously described area. Indeed the galaxy might wonder at how tolerant and considerate we are of such degenerates. Truly we are more enlightened as a people thanks to the presence of such individuals , with such "unique" perspectives upon the world...yiff yiff)

[​IMG]

However, let's not be too despondent. In Kosovo they have turned disability into ability. See how they have engaged their patients in the activity of mowing the lawn. Thanks of course to the individuals perception of grass as perfectly edible.

10. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You act like necro is a bad thing. :(

11. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    necrophilia seems like an opportunist's fortune under the right circumstances.

:3

12. Goebbels

Goebbels
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

i know next to nothing about the psychology of these things so what i'm going to say is all conjecture, but i always thought that things like homosexuality, pedophilia, etc. were not choices, but manifested through how the person was raised; whether there was abuse or something like that, that shaped how they viewed their own sexuality.

so no, i don't think it's a mental illness per se, more of a fixation that was seeded in their mind earlier in their lives for whatever reason.

like i said, i have no fucking idea, but that's how i've always thought about it.

13. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    [​IMG]

14. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    I agree for the most part, although i do think some people just fuck whatever they want.

but in the case of true type homos, would childhood imprintations manufacturing directives
    that contradict the organism's purpose not be considered some type of bad programming ie: mental illness?

15. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

These sexual deviants aren't mentally ill, they're just bad people who will go to Hell when the Almighty passes judgment upon them.

16. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    yes we all know that. I was in league with the westboro baptist church before it was edgy.

17. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.

^This.

18. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

The tricky part about sexual deviancy is that it can be either genetics or choice. Not strictly one or the other.

Examples:
    - Some kids are gay right out of the gates (i.e. a likely genetic predisposition to faggotry)
    - Some people "become" gay due to traumatic sexual experiences; they participate in behavior that is ultimately an attempt at perpetually recreating the hurtful memory to regain a feeling of control that was lost from the victimization (i.e. mental illness, not genetics)

Pedophilia is a whole other can of worms:
    - This is a cultural issue, unless it involves plowing the prepubescent; different cultures have different standards of how young you can go, however, it seems to be a universal rule that everyone involved has to have gone through puberty
    - Some diddlers diddle others because it was done to them (i.e. illness, not genetics)
    - Somewhere, someone had to be the first diddler (i.e. genetics, not illness)

It doesn't matter whether beastiality is an illness or genetics because it's just fucking gross.

19. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    I believe some are born with the genetic predisposition to exhibit those characteristics society has deemed and labeled as queer. As such the way that is manifested is dependent on a mix of cultural pressure and personal perception: Child is told he is a homosexual based on mannerism and general physical appearance so much so he believes it, begins to behavior model and then the notion begins to self reinforce due to perception bias. Let's say you add physical/sexual abuse in to the pot, if our little queer during his first or early subsequent homosexual encounters involves a triggering event due to previous abuses, it stands to reason that he will search out a safer, less distressing outlet to reaffirm his personal identity.

Nature- "That's quite enough of you, eat a dick bitch"
    Society- "You look like you can use some dick"

So no, not really mental illness.
    A least a personality disorder, at best social in/justice and shit parenting double teaming natures law.

20. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

21. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I do think, though, that the majority of users on this forum probably have some weird shit that gives them boners.

I'm reminded of a phrase no one ever told me: "people in glass bottom boats shouldn't throw stones".

22. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    if a person eats until they are morbidly obese or starves themself to the point of sickness,
    is that not a mental illness or disorder? Its called an eating disorder in both cases.

it is an impairment of their biological objective.

eat/fuck/kill

the same could be said of sexuality, could it not?

I understand that morality is irrelevant and culture based. I also understand that eating disorders are
    physically harmful whereas the effects of non-reproductive fetishes are not.

however, both are flawed in that they deviate from the normal life cycle of an organism.

killing is a bit more tricky, as in today's society we all suffer from a mental illness about killing.

we have been molded to avoid killing even at the cost of our land and resources.
    We have been conditioned to be passive non-aggressors through laws and religions.

(this will inevitably doom most of our offspring through the surrender of our land and resources, and
    is a much more massive threat to humanity than the latter two could dare to hope for)

i think by embracing pacifism, poor diet and non-reproductive fetishes in general, we are basically
    having our entire existence re-scripted into something self destructive.

sexuality is just the hot topic of the day.

also i havent slept in a long time. forgive me if this sounds like the ramblings of a paranoid madman. :D

23. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Carpetbagger Yankee Scum
    I doubt any of them are mental illnesses, once you consider the complexity and multi-sidedness of the human animal.

A great read about mental illness is "Madness, The Invention of an Idea" by Foucault. Basically, when viewed from the perspective that there's such a thing as a 'baseline normal human' you've implied a deviancy, or abnormal in the negative. This would be the failure of psychology to 'cure' mental illness, is it's a necessary inevitability as a result of the criterion we list as 'normal'.

Furthermore, who's normal? I've not met a single person who fits the standard, and the one's who pretend to are the least normal of all, and those are the closet homos, zoophiles and paedos of the world.

Homosexuality gets a better rap because it's something done between two consenting adults. The question isn't whether or not these things are diseases, but whether or not they're immoral, and the second you go equating health or disease with morality is when you enter a whole new vista of errors.

24. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    thank you for your post and welcome to the board!

NOTHING at all ive said has been about morality or normalcy.

Its been all about how an individual organism not following
    its biological imperative is flawed and thus suffering a form of illness (presumably a mental one).

we could be talking about any kind of organism or even a computer for the difference it makes.

i dont believe in morality or normalcy or any other human abstractions outside of the paradigm of
    the individuals imprinted codex of sociological tomfoolery.

I think deviating from the biological imperative is one of the unique things that makes us human and
    we should indulge in it. i certainly dont fuck, eat or kill every time with the subconscious or conscious
    decision of doing it to carry out functions like some kind of cog in a machine.

however, when a piece of the machine refuses to cooperate or self destructs against its programming,
    as we see with non-violent protestors, fatties and non-breeders (is that more PC?) it clearly has a flaw.

these flaws are inconsequential in most cases due to our numbers, but im attempting to analyze the
    individual psychological state of the hypothetical subject.

[​IMG]

im also high out of my mind and havent slept.

25. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Carpetbagger Yankee Scum
    Believe it or not, I actually had noted your not quite fully amoral attitude toward the subject, and was really throwing that sentence out to see how you'd respond. It's interesting that a sort of morality still comes through when you consider such biological deviation as "flaws", and not, rather, mutations, or mere deviancy from the norm. I should argue, subjectively, that if one's DNA is put together in such a way that homosexuality is part of your make-up, that it's more of a "flaw" to deny it. Hence the disgust one feels towards closet homos, and ex-gay christfags. This, is anything, strikes me more as a "a piece of the machine [which] refuses to cooperate or self destructs against its programming". Let's say perhaps that they are "flaws", well what of it? Flaws are what separate the realm of humanity from the realm of mathematics (i.e a universe wherein a straight line is impossible, and one wherein it is the norm). Therefore, I'd say the 'individual psychological state' of a person is more likely to be healthy if they've found expression in their sexual outlet of choice rather than suppressing it. Granted, expression through anything but sublimation hardly seems possible in some of the less, ah, accepted forms of sexuality.

26. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Perhaps, it's the consequence of faulty breeding and they are not expressing a biological illness but rather natures cure to a weak genetic lineage, an end of the road. If this is true the mental illness is not in the individual but societies that on one hand: reinforce behavior patterns then label based on biological cues, creating counterproductive subcultures doomed to extinction.
    While on the other hand: Promoting and prolonging the subcultures through unwarranted attention, be it stigma and hate or acceptance and appreciation.
    A mass paraneoplastic syndrome, a consequence of cancer with in the gene pool for which there is no cure but time and indifference.

27. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:

thats out of context with what im trying to communicate, but thanks for your response.

flaw and mutation are not interchangeable terms because i was referring to mental programming, not genetics.

it doesnt matter if the subject is happy or not, if the animal/robot/person is not acting out in the way
    that it was designed to, then it is defective by the definition im using. i think western culture is at large
    a very fucking defective entity as i highlighted in a previous post.

what i really want is a nature documentary about humans, as written by androids or aliens.

that would clarify everything.

28. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Fbi informant
    How can the niggers in prison turn it on when they get incarcerated and off when they get out? Or are they just trying to get their nut, or am I just retarded for implying niggers are humans.

29. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Carpetbagger Yankee Scum

As though other races don't go to prison and rape. Prison is a terrible environment, and the consequences of prison on the human psyche are awful, in that the system is designed to bring people back in, and not rehabilitate them.

I met a gentleman one time who had gone to prison for 20 years. When he got out, he got into an argument with a shopkeeper because he thought he was being passed a counterfeit twenty dollar bill, when in reality the look of the money had just changed. Things like cell-phones, and dollar bill slots on vending machines were confusing to him. It's some Shawshank shit, where you can't use the bathroom without someone telling you to.

And yeah, same sex partnerships occur even in animals where they're deprived adequate members of the opposite sex, so it's no surprise in an environment like prison, which is very animalian, and refines the mechanisms and functionings of the lower brain, that something like rape comes about, not only as a sexual gratification, but also as a means of expressing power in an environment where one is otherwise powerless.

30. Mancomb

Mancomb
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

porn sommelier
    On the matter of homosexuality, be it a disease or not is irrelevant, cause it hurts no one, and no one should care about to what sex a person is attracted to. If it's an illness I doubt they would want to be cured, and they can't be forced to do so.

Pedophilia and bestiality in the other hand are perversions, children and animals can't give consent to something like that cause they are just unable to do so, like most laws state, based on simple reasoning.

What sometimes I struggle with is if this perversions should be treated in some way, or if the people should budge right into jail...