Are certain groups politically unreliable?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I mean prone to being traitorous fucks and collaborating with the enemy. Obviously you'd have ethnic/religious minorities as well as certain ideologies. What I mean is social constructs. Less tangible signs. It seems that more and more homosexuals amongst my tribe are supporting the imperialist. Now I have nothing against people's fetishes or even against people who stupidly build their entire identity around their fetishes but you cross a fine fucking line when you begin supporting foreign interests against your own people. That's the problem, though. Homosexuals don't have a "people." I've noticed that, regardless of ethnicity or religon or nationality, they no longer consider themselves to be part of their people once they transform their fetish into an identity. Their "people" become others who're part of the same fetish-centric identity. The same can be said of all fetishes and even social groups but it has been homosexuals that have been causing the most non-ethnic grief lately.

I wish more patriotic homosexuals would cast out the traitorous ones. Otherwise a patriotic leader might see the same thing as I and (noticing a severe lack of evidence of patriotism) they may decide to act on it by enforcing their patriotic duty to wipe out all potential collaborators before they have a chance to assist imperial powers in the destruction of our people. The fact that the homosexuals on this forum are fairly patriotic has not gone unnoticed by me. I certainly hope the homosexuals amongst my tribe are also as patriotic if not more so. It would be a shame to spill blood needlessly. It's bad PR, if nothing else. Hm. Maybe that's the genius of the imperial powers? If we treat traitors as they should be treated then the imperial powers can claim that we're "discriminating against homosexuals" or some such nonsense. We've all seen the overblown reactions against Russia. I think I just got a new idea for a government policy.

2. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

ya i agre :) nice post

3. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Dude, you live in Australia.
    Neither incestuous cannibals nor kangaroos are going to be politically active.

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Ummmm how many abos do you think there are in australia?

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The answer to this question is always "Too many." :groucho:

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    HAW HAW HAW HAW though seriously ive only seen like 10 of the cunts in Melbourne

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    There's half a million throughout Australia, as far as I can remember. But only a handful are purebreds. Methinks that most of them could pass as Germanics/Gaelics or, failing that, as Hispanics/Italians/Arabs. I've met more than a few who could. Actually, scratch that. Most of the time their facial structures give them away. I'm sure that those who can pass off as one are something like a quarter Aboriginal, at most.

8. Semjaaza

Semjaaza
    Expand Collapse
    Purveyor of the spiciest memes. Est. 1989

Self Actualised Iconoclast: Divine Will Incarnate
    Home Page:
    A better question would be:
    Are aboriginals distinct from common notions of cavemen (other than alcohol consumption and petrol-fume insufflation)?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    You always want race to be divided. But just imagine if Hitler and Stalin would have had a child. Imagine that. Opportunities like this are why we need to mix different races.