Are Americans docile bitches?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Oct 24, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
?

Are Americans docile bitches?

1. Yes, of course.

45.0%
  2. No. (I'm in denial.)

55.0%
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Sourcey bitches.

Many version of the story are written. In one the chicken huddles to Stalin for warmth. In another he says that inflicting unimaginable amounts of pain on an animal will make it follow you until it dies. Et cetera. This coincides with Pavlov's dogs/children as well as other things.

In a way this den of nerds, this digital enclave, this thing we call ED, is one of the last refuges of mental independence. The denizens of ED are by no means intelligent or articulate. They are by no means of good character. That doesn't make them any less right and ideal. What a sorry state of what was once a lighthouse in the sweltering darkness that is this world. At this point exterminating them would be a mercy.

2. KelpBurn

KelpBurn
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Proffessional Brony
    I wouldn't go overboard and say that ALL Americans are God-fearing, police-dick suckers, but it usually swings to extremes: you either "fuck da police" or you are so afraid of them that you would do tricks if it meant being spared a parking ticket or reprimand.

People need to be educated of their rights as American citizens in order to curb the amount of niggers shooting up the few good men in uniform, and the cowardly bitches licking the heels of the rapey feeley touchy time TSA members.

3. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

There needs to be authority because without authority there would be no order, and without order there would be chaos. And chaos only leads to destruction.

4. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya, you go try and take some chunky kids Big Mac, and I GUARANTEE you'll get beat up. Fat people are the least docile people in the world, and we have the most of them.

5. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Anytime I drive on two lane roads, someone is always passing the slower people. I used to drive on such a road every other weekend a few years ago, and I would see this all the time. And myself included; if it was safe and the guy in front of me was going slow, I would gladly pass him up. I'd do it if it was safe only, but I saw plenty of people passing when it was a little dangerous (like a truck coming) or even when there were four or five cars in front of them. Also, I speed often. Once, I was in the middle of nowhere and it was nighttime, so I drove over 100 mph just to see if my car would reach it. Then I went back to my 80 mph. And while I usually obey school zones (don't feel like paying $100+ for a ticket), if they're useless - I saw some going off Christmas Eve, for example - I'll just drive right through them.

Didn't really read or care about the rest of your post, but I wanted to say that I often see people defying traffic signs. Myself included.

6. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    So how about them Australians rallying against their government to stop the suppression of human rights and freedom of speech?

Oh, wait.

7. Ramsey Bolton

Ramsey Bolton
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

so let me get this straight
    People obeying road signs is a bad thing?

8. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    your posts are the most boring.

9. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

But there are exceptions, and they tend to be really good. He is an occasional quality poster.

10. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Worry about your own goddamn country The Member Formerly Known As Baya
    [​IMG]

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm sure they'd rather not have to deal with standing up to authority, which can be time consuming and painful.

Here's something you can do. Take all pro-slavery arguments prior to 1861 and replace the words "slavery" with "government." (And, of course, all other necessary changes.)

Somehow I think I'm more likely to see and hear about fat people on the side of authority than on the side of individual rebellion.

Australians take after Americans.

If America wasn't spreading its bullshit to other nations then I wouldn't give a flying fuck about that hellhole.

12. LoverBoy1997

LoverBoy1997
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I love America enough not to go around hating on other countries because I'm insecure about my own.

13. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

My point still stands. There needs to be order. It is better for people to be following the rules, than to be breaking them when they can.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    What's the price of order? Regardless, crime still continue and most go unpunished.

15. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    How to fix politics.

Step 1). Get into politics.

Step 2). Fix the problem yourself.

If you are willing or unable to complete this process, shut the fuck up. Whining never solved anything.

16. KelpBurn

KelpBurn
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Proffessional Brony
    If you've ever read or studied any politics EVER, the only time somebody has ever vaguely politically solved anything ever was either done by force or in a way that didn't suit anybody.

Sure I can become a politico and go around saying and doing shit, but at the end of the day what really matters is who I know and how I'm able to persuade them to my cause so I can fulfill my agenda. Nobody's gonna go "Yeah, dat nigga KelpBurn can sure fix all our problems with his [political ideology here] ideas, let's let him run the whole ship".

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Hahahaha. You can't "fix" America. You know how Prussia was an army with a state? America is a bureaucracy with a nation. Americans deserve their fate. There's not much point in discussing it.

18. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    As any good clone would say, prove it.

19. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Everyone be hatin on America cuz they INSANELY jealous of how good we got it.

Sure we have a few negroid malcontents, who the liberal media are only too happy to listen to and blow their stories way out of porportion. The average person is pretty well educated and has healthcare. People that don't are black. Or Latino.

As for docile, I'm not, but Joe is pretty docile, after all he did join the army.

20. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I am like a big St. Bernard.

I love having my belly rubbed.

21. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Not since that ulcer you don't.

22. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    This is true.

23. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I don't really give a fuck about what everybody else is doing, though i do agree that it's unsettling. It's a much better use of time to better oneself instead of complaining about hopelessly pathetic, spineless sheep on the other side of the planet. There wiways be people like that anyways, it's best for us as a race to move on and cut our losses.

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The US has a budget deficit of over a trillion dollars. But since it includes what it takes out of social security as income, (even though it's technically trust fund for the retired and shouldn't be looted at all) the budget deficit is over two trillion dollars. Let's pretend that the US government decides to only pay for the things its legally obligated to pay for. That would reduce the budget deficit to around five hundred billion. (And would utterly dismantle around twenty different federal departments, including the entire military.) The federal debt is over fifteen trillion and dramatically rising. Even if the federal government somehow found a trillion dollars a year after all the austerity measures, it would take thirty years to pay off the debt. Of course, most of the debt is local and only four and a half trillion is to foreigners. So the federal government could easily declare bankruptcy on local debt and pay off its foreign debt. In which case it would take nine years to pay off the debt. Alternatively, it could just void social security, pillage the fund and pay it off in a couple of years, but only if it includes the austerity measures.

This, of course, doesn't include the monetary inflation which is caused by the rampant printing of money and the result of even the whiff of declaring bankruptcy. Or the disorder that all this would cause.

I don't think you fully appreciate the situation Americans are in.

I'd love it if Americans stayed on their side of the planet but they don't.

25. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I do, and its nowhere near as severe as you think. You just beleive all the bullshit the news and whatever blogs you bitch on shove down your throat.

Try THINKING, I know its hard, and I know your head is filled with thoughts of nigger cock. But jesus fuck dude.

26. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Confirmed Joe's fursona.

27. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Much like a massive cake with too many layers, this post has so much irony it makes it difficult to know where to start.

I think I'll pass on the cake and just grab a beer.

28. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    lol scumhook you butthurt that since I came every sees how lame you are?

29. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Yes.

You are the source of significant anal pain.

I will wager that this is not the first time you have been told this by a male.

30. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    tis better to give than receive.