Apparently America on YouTube you cant refer to Peeps as Monkeys; Scopes was in Vain

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by GSTalbert1, Jul 13, 2013.

1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    I refered to the capitalists manipulating the black culture into a race riot as "white monkeys in suits." As the cracker discourse dictaits it is now understandable, sympathetic, and most importantly of all casual to hurl racially based insults at people so long as it's provided they have light skin.

Apparently this is only acceptable if your black bc they deleted my comment.

I mentioned Travon's unheard cry for help in his twitter account name "no limit nigger" and "bad ass" grill as he was ping ponged between his parents, likely lead him into "gangsta culture", which naturally would require his manhood for being a lil' punk ass bitch in losing Zimmerman, as he was busy ADHD'ing for one of the three street names of the neighbor of which he's captain of the watch (yes he's telling the truth on that one, why do you think he failed to be a cop?), by hinding behind a bush, lest he never get a bitch.

YouTube deleted my comment and therefore, as also evidenced by it's thriving pedophile presence, apparently prefers to overlook the tribulations of children and thus supports their continued abuse.

I called the rambling lot out gloating over Nancy Graces' manipulation and scilencing of free speech to break into the black demographic by frenzying the weak minded into a lynch mob, a lynch mob; and predicted that they would lynch my comment. I was right, apparently YouTube lynches the truth.

I defended myself against charges of racism by striking out against the very principles of racism by denying the very foundation of it's premise, race itself, by pointing out that it is scientifically disproven, and that the only timeless differences are cultural as evidenced by the fact that the only successful people in the black community almost, with rare exceptions, unilaterally possess dual cultural identities {DCI's (often stigmitized in envy by their peers as "not keeping real enough" of which I provided some anecdotal, but poignant evidenced by listing as some of such (DCI) individuals all too popular monikers such as "Oreo Cookie", pointing out the intellectual inferiority complex driving the overcompensation in Kanye West's uninspired music videos, the entire premise of Fresh Prince, etc. etc.} and that the black community must reclaim their economic independence, as collectively the thirteenth richest nation on earth, by turning their purchasing power inward to undo the cultural damage of desegregation upon independent black businesses. This is the only way to truly liberate the ghettos, for it is ignorant and cruel to expect the ghettos to start being able to act white any more than it is to expect me to stop acting like a faggot.

Apparently denying race is too racist for YouTube because they deleted my comment.

Indeed $$ = ethics and I wasnt trolling but I ended up doing so by speaking the truth, and I was for I had no qualms about shirking even psuedoanyonimity because I believe this dialogue and fantasy about the white community, a community infinitely more diverse than African American, needs to move past a long dead historical sociobiological conception of race that stems from the same 19th century scientific junk bin that holds Aetherology and Homeopathy. I believe that trolls lead to the truth for the simple fact that nothing trolls better than the truth and YouTube would have had it failtroll by not banning me because it would eventually end it's troll; that's cheating and its not even for the lulz.

Clearly this entire event confirms my pre-confirmed convictions.

Like Hayy ibn Yaqzn, I return to my lonely island on EDF (no one reads my shit bc no one visits this site, but thats countered by the fact no one would anyhow) after a failed attempt to enlighten society.

I stand firm, in many ways, with @The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900 , if America doesnt wake up they must be stopped.

2. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

agreed.niggerdom has killed the black community.

3. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    You do not agree with me because I pointed out niggerdon is a symptom and not a cause, for instance the sterotype of the southern black eating chicken and watermelon is due to the ease in acquiring and preparing their raw materials as well as their delicious taste, was actually applicable to any poor farmer. Indeed many generations of my family has eaten it often, the high amount of black sharecroppers in the area made it a fixture of blacks long after it's cause could be remembered.

YouTube deleted this comment too!