Anybody want to mustard gas the Wall Street hipsters?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Enig, Oct 18, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Enig

Enig
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I sure do. Fucking faggots are distracting the investors making sure we have an economy just because they fucked their credit up during college buying useless shit and/or shitty music and now expect to get a job even though they just graduated. Also, because I hate the fuckwits wearing Fawkes masks. Faggots.

2. THEE HAMMER

THEE HAMMER
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

y u mad tho??

3. Ramsey Bolton

Ramsey Bolton
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

no mustard gas is to sissy no agent orange would be a lot better burn their pot plants make em sterile and they die of cancer later what is not to like

4. Enig

Enig
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

No, better yet, fucking back-of-van bullet-tube atom bomb. Takes care of both ends. Pisses people off, but still.

5. Ramsey Bolton

Ramsey Bolton
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

but that is to fast and less funny because the hipsters can not BAAAAWWWWW if we do that

6. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    you're a faggot

No, that would kill some innocent investors.

Besides, Agent Orange guarantees a more painful and slow death.

7. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

lynching used to be a spectator sport. Let's kill the hipsters, then cut the throats of the investors and raid wall street and blame it on Obama. It's bullet proof.

8. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    According CNN, 40% of protesters are over 55.

9. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Being confused with trees.
    Home Page:
    Never mind the fact that most photos show 20 something year olds. Where is that sample data coming from?

10. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

11. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Being confused with trees.
    Home Page:
  12. Enig

Enig
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Shareholders are immoral and profits belong to the workers and the company. Money should not be made simply from pumping cash into an already established business model. Society should be based on mutual cooperation of the (four socio-economic) classes via trade syndicalism.

[​IMG]

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    As head march moderator for my local movement, I saw a lot of middle aged and older people. Together, they outnumbered the young people easily.

15. Sqigur

Sqigur
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

bitchtits
    They sure do give a bad name is the Fawkes Mask.
    Sure, they're all Anon but srsly, they go around and prance like "Ouhhh look at meeeeeeee im so inconspicuous lulz"
    All are a bunch of 4 chonner fgts.

16. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Adam Smith was a naive, a nice guy, but naive. Greed kills the invisible hand theory.

17. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    No, I'd like to make them all get full time jobs.

It's the ultimate hell for any hippy.

18. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    Instead of killing them, send 'em to slavery.

19. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    http://tinyurl.com/uerate

20. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    how will they get jobs if there are no jobs to get?

21. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    No, he considered his opus magnum was a book about morality in a capitalist system: The Theory of Moral Sentiments. It is a pity for his legacy that no capitalist cares about his views on morality.

I wish we could get jobs, but the GOP continues to oppose Obama's Jobs Bill despite it being everything the GOP has wanted traditionally. They are willing to disregard their traditional policy so as long as Obama loses in 2012. They couldn't care less if 46 million Americans live below the poverty level in the US. The GOP and conservative ideology (supply side economics) are committing economic terrorism, plan and simple. The fact that me (a fascist) thinks the system is corrupt speaks volumes.

http://www.truth-out.org/9-policies-conservatives-were-long-they-were-against-them/1316789270

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The Infrastructure Bank is the thesis of neo-liberal economic policy, not only that but it is a brilliant economic policy. To be honest, when I first heard of it I thought it was Obama's idea, but it turns out it was a conservative idea (which I will say impresses me). Now they oppose it because Obama now supports it.

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    While I know people don't like Obama (I certainly feel betrayed by him), but you people need to grow up and realize the reason shit isn't happening in improving the economy is NOT the president's fault. He has ZERO POWER in creating legislation, that is Congress' job. Congress could solve this economic crisis, but they are all too chickenshit to stand up to powerful interests to do what is right.

Obama should issue an executive order to dissolve congress so new elections can happen. If a politician is doing what his constitutes want, then they should have nothing to fear from this executive order. However, I believe many politicians are not in such a position as they have been bought.

24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    If you currently support the actions of the GOP, you are enabling economic terrorism.

25. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I think destroying the two party system is a better way. Less uproar, and powerful buisness execs scared shitless since they can't indirectly fund very much. Unless they do under the table of course.

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Factions are evil. What I propose is a one party system called the Federalist Party. The only ideological platform is that you cannot enact anti-federalist policy (if you don't like federalism, then why are you in America? There are other countries for you). If you do enable anti-federalist policy or conspiracy of anti-federalist policy, it is treason. The punishment varies, but in most cases it is simply death (which is the only instance I support the death penalty).

Everything else is up to the individual. They can vote for people based on their ideas. Candidates don't have to run on party platforms, but their own platforms. They run on the merit of their ideas. People with good ideas will get elected and those with bad ideas won't. This is what democracy is really about.

Do not buy the argument that one party systems are evil. There is nothing one party about one party systems. Look at simply China's communist party. There are 4 factions currently: the maoists, moderates, the capitalists, and the princelings. Their names should suggest what they believe in, but the princelings are the children of the party. Their views vary, with some being more democratic, but as they mature, most will probably support the status quo of the communist party.

27. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whut?

If you have the power to do it. Then you the power to make it legal, and not end up with your head at the end of pointy stick.

But for the most part, being forced to join a party just because is popular is sum ole' bullshit.

28. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I haven't completely defined what anti-federalist policy exactly is, but it sums up to overreaching the powers of an individual's role in government. So for instance, Bush authorizing military action without Congress declaring war would be anti-federalist policy.

People are forced to join this political party because anything else allows factions to form and they become too powerful and make it impossible for dissenting voices to be heard. For example, in California, to form a political party, 1% of the state's registered voters need to be part of your party, that is 300,000 people who need to be in the party. Obviously this is corrupt.

A one party system will be better for us in the long run.

29. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It worked for Germany and Italy I suppose.

Still, freedom is what everyone wants no matter how torn to shreds it is.

30. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page: