Any way to avoid the furfaggotry?

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Sep 7, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
  1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

So is it possible to draw comics about some badass anthropomorphized as in literal animals with expressive and human traits and bipedal somewhat human physique and a style that does not look fucking cartoony or cutesy and has violence and plot, without it being associated as furfaggotry as much as Furfags would want to piss and shit all over it to label as their own as they try to do with Ancient egyptian hieroglyphs and pantings?

2. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    1) no yiff?
    2) don't make the faces kawaii. Make the faces as raw and as gruesome as possible. Like a cerberus or some Anubis from Egypt
    3) Centralize on the 'primal instinct' that is, killing in cold blood and eating the corpse after. No corpse fucking, however. Also- pooping anywhere the hero likes cause it's the animal thing
    4) dunno lol

3. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    For the most part no. Personally when ever I read anything that has anthropomorphic animals, bad or good, I always think "the furries are(or will be) all over this shit." Furries ruin everything they touch and they will touch everything.

4. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

That is a shame.
    but i sure as hell won't have the anthro characters just being totally animalistic, and shitting wherever, they're not that bad.
    As for the faces, more animalistic but able to convey emotion, unlike wolfaboo characters.
    some cuteness or handsomeness can be found with their appearance and characteristics but nothing KAWAII or Fetishistic about it.

5. HyperHominid

HyperHominid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home Page:
    1. Always give a close up one the expression, make their faces as detailed as possible, like their a bunch of old faggots.
    2. No yiff, just straight up killing other furfags.
    3. Make the characters act like Duke Nukem, everyone can look up to an American badass.
    4. Post of FA.
    5. Get feedback and watch the comic become overrated in 3 days.
    6. ???
    7. PROFIT.

6. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    no yiff or fetishes, make them realistic.

7. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    this is like trying to avoid a heat seeking missile while carrying the sun

8. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Make em appear smelly and feral, unpleasant.
    And not at all like plushies.

Make it clear these characters have digestive systems, they take a shit IT SMELLS and you do not want to stick your cock in there unless you want your cock to smell like SHIT for the rest of the day no matter how hard you scrub.

DON'T use words like Furiend Pawsome Fur-real "What's that all Fur anyway?" and shit.

9. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    oh god i fucking hate those god damn furry puns

aside from all the zoophilia and sickfuckery those puns are the single most disgusting thing those faggots have created.

10. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I bet some furfag would still fap.

With anthro characters there is no escape from furfaggotry .

11. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

If it's only me and 1 other person i know fapping to it,
    Not really an issue. the main issue is just making them unappealing for Furfag rule 34 and such.

12. Morbidorable

Morbidorable
    Expand Collapse
    Vessel of Spunk

antisocialite
    Home Page:
    make 'em mangy
    i've met only one furry who thinks mange is hot, and she's pretty constantly mocked for it

a furry touched me once
    feels bad, man :c

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

We've got a white furred Canine who smells really bad, looks very grungy and feral and not at all soft or cute.

We need the feelsgoodman frog saying that.

14. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Can't be done anymore. When I was younger we had cartoons like Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck, AND NOBODY SEXUALIZED THEM! I know it's difficult to believe, but now you can't make any kind of anthromorph without someone perverting it into something obscene. Even the original Thundercats series by today's standards is extremely furry.

15. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lackadaisy Cats best furry comic of all time

16. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Harry Potter got sexualized too. :(

17. Capitano Za-Warudo

Capitano Za-Warudo
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Annoyance
    Home Page:
    Pretty much everything gets sexualized nowdays.
    Maybe its people becoming less creative, or just bringing their fantasies into a fandom.

But to stay on Topic, i must say, if you ever gonna draw furry characters, you have to stay within the traits of the animals.

For example Wolfs are a pack animal, loyal to no one but besides their pack.
    You could base them like, a bikers gang.

Do remember bout staying withing the animal traits.
    Most furries fail at drawing their character because they act like common cliche characters.
    Every animal can be a whore and every animal can be an alpha....EVERYONE!

+ remember you can check on documentaries bout learning the traits and habits, then mixing em up within your work.
    But as the above said, avoid cliches most furries fall in nowdays.
    It might get you popular, but when you look yourself in third person, your just a brick withing the wall of china.

18. HyperHominid

HyperHominid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home Page:
    Those were some fucking toons, that new Thundercats just pissed me off, though I did like how Mum'ra just owned in the first episode, hilarious shit.

19. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Really? I don't have the same optimism that people were any better back then, just less noticeable. I mean apparently there is a category of just the Chip & Dale show called "Rangerphile" if you look through ED. I just think people weren't so quick to share it back then, now I guess we're "progressive" fucking great.

On topic: Overall again no, a person can draw a comic with anthropomorphic animals but will always run the risk of finding rule 34/bad slash fan fiction of their work and they just have to handle it. Though frankly this kind of applies to everything.

20. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Agreed.

21. Morbidorable

Morbidorable
    Expand Collapse
    Vessel of Spunk

antisocialite
    Home Page:
    sounds like it'd work!

i know :x

22. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Funny you should mention wolves, i have a Wolf character in the story, he doesn't hang with any pack kinda keeps to himself, but gets along with other Canine's which is not unreasonable since they are the same family.
    One thing i would like to know is if Wolves and Huskies in the wild get along.

But i am not going for Wolfaboo where he has magic nativeamerinigger powahs and spends allot of his time standing on badly drawn or generic landscape cliffs and mountain ranges with no expression looking at the distance or the MOOOON
    Nope, none of that.

Every wolf or werewolf character i have seen has been some overly plushie looking hipster furfaggot that pounds butt, or some wolfaboo-ish "Protector defender alpha who is loyal to hiz friens but if u get on hiz rong side den he can kill u n stuff"
    I see it all the time on FurFaggotry.net just look up Silverfang he is pretty much a prime example.
    But all in all, Wolf characters are full time homosexuals.
    only exception is furfags that became wolf furfags because of Twilight

Never forget that i do not have to stay with keeping the animal traits set in stone according to documentaries or what is in Nature, i can take creative liberties, such as well, imagine certain animals becoming fully cognitive and sentient creatures, the same way ape's are evolving into people or whatever apparently God needed to speed up the process but anyway the idea is something like Cat from Red Dwarf he is a descendant of the main characters pet cat who evolved into a society of cat people while he was in stasis in space.

Same idea, wherea's most furries just cross a human and an animal just put an animal head on a human body make it covered with fur and call it a day, actually making it a species with it's own traits and social cultural norms is a creative endeavour, it's like how with Star Trek they have different Alien races with their own distinct traits and societies which have stayed consistent.

23. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The white dog happens to be very violent, and basically would enjoy using the neck of a decapitated individual as a fleshlight to stick his dick inside. kinda like one of those wild feral dogs that used to be domesticated.

24. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Furries will fap to anything Anthro . YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WRITING A FURRY FIC !!!! Or that you are a closet furry.

25. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    beyond all reasonable doubt

26. Morbidorable

Morbidorable
    Expand Collapse
    Vessel of Spunk

antisocialite
    Home Page:

...tbh i find that part kind of hot
    [psychopaths are <3]
    so if he had better hygiene i'd totes fap to an image of him doing that
    make sure you keep him mangy and diseased and stuff ok

27. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Sir that is counterproductive, if furries had their way everyone would be a closet furry and many furfags believe we are all closet furries.

The goal here is to help my buddy and i out with disassociating with anything to do with furfag fandongs and nothing pisses them off more than something that in their eyes is obligated to be supportive of their cause, and if not then the creators are furtraitors or "furries in denial" lulz.

Let's not forget the last mainstream film that had too many Otherkinfag ideals in it actually ended up recruiting more people into furfaggotry and otherkin faggotry.
    Thanks to Jim Cameron we have people running around who honestly wish they were an 8 ft tall blue cat that fucks by using it's ponytail.

FUCK ME........ LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

28. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Here is my Idea . KILL THE PROJECT .....KILL IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

29. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Nah! i won't kill it, i am determined to help make Anthropomorphized characters cool again, before furfags ruined it.

The sickness came before the furfaggotry, furries was started by a bunch of sad sick nerds who watched Disney's Robin Hood all day and never grew up.

30. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

1.Go on furaffinity
    2.lurk
    3.realize the impossible nature of your objective.
    4.???????
    5.Profit
    6.ditch the idea