Antipode 3 heralds doom upon western society!

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Fraud Based Economy, May 29, 2013.

1. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

My fellow EDiots, some interesting things have been happening recently on my profile. Apparently an argument with @Antipode 3 on the virtues of Google Translate has veered off course, and now she has predicted the very downfall of western society itself. In the spirit of sharing and openness I felt that others should be able to weigh in on this topic of discussion.

2. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    chinks

3. Antipode 3

Antipode 3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess
    注意妓女,去他妈的自己!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

良藥苦口!!!

4. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    ching chong bing bong

5. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse

Attention whore? You're the one who posted on my profile, sweetheart. It must be tough for you that placing dissenters before a firing squad isn't a valid option on the internet. I'll also wager that the image that I quoted above came from somewhere on the WESTERN SIDE of the Atlantic Ocean.

[​IMG]

6. Antipode 3

Antipode 3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess
    鬼佬 断袖

7. Semjaaza

Semjaaza
    Expand Collapse
    Purveyor of the spiciest memes. Est. 1989

Self Actualised Iconoclast: Divine Will Incarnate
    Home Page:
    When I was in school, the chinks were either being beaten up or having their peculiar manner of speaking mocked. Somehow, I don't feel too threatened.

8. Antipode 3

Antipode 3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess
    We not school now 中国人民解放军 much larger than USA army. Tick tock tick tock. You stay fighting war until money runs all out and our turn next.

9. Semjaaza

Semjaaza
    Expand Collapse
    Purveyor of the spiciest memes. Est. 1989

Self Actualised Iconoclast: Divine Will Incarnate
    Home Page:
    Kill us all then fag. A couple of early fag nukes killed a big bunch of your japanese cousins . I'm sure the modern ones could do a decent job of destroying big japan china. Mao killed a good chunk a' chinks, and he was about 4 feet tall. What does Confucius have to say about that?

10. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse

You still conscript though. Statistically, conscription has major disadvantages associated with it. Some even argue that a volunteer army is economically more sound than a conscripted one. And since I know that you probably don't know shit about history in the West, I'd like to alert you to something called the Falklands War. In 1982, the volunteer British Navy kicked the tar out of the conscripted forces of Argentina. Mind you that Britain is located THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY from the Falklands.

TL;DR Volunteer armies beat the tar out of conscripted ones. Eat shit.

11. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer

And what will you fight us with? your 40 year old aircraft carriers that are too rusted to leave the port?
    China relies on the US military to keep shit stable b/c god knows you chinks cant. You were stupid enough to let us owe you trillions, which means we own you sweetheart. We get a cold, you get pneumonia. How does it feel to be the west's bitch again?

12. Antipode 3

Antipode 3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess
    Confucius old fashion for weak and feeble. USA can not touch China, too big and you run out money. Time will change all.

You go do homework 洋鬼子

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army

You army drunk and peasant. Only invade desert caves with success. Your money draining though war you can not stay forever.

13. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

14. Antipode 3

Antipode 3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess
  15. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse

What are you smoking (and can I please have some)? Bullets are cheap as fuck (assuming you're not firing an elephant gun or something). On the order of a few cents for small caliber rounds. M-16 rounds go for about $30 for a strip of 20 right now (for civilians), but if issued by the armed forces the cost is probably cheaper since the U.S. military buys in bulk.

16. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

17. Bass

Bass
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Better than you
    lol bullets

[​IMG]

18. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lol look at Russia!

19. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Antipode is cool.
    You guys are lame.

20. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

[​IMG]

21. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

LOL China. Our Ragtag redneck rebels will take em.

22. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Why are you guys bullying edfs best poster

23. TheLastCaucasian

TheLastCaucasian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ya real afraid of China and their "amazing" military victories

You should be more afraid of this cunt:
    PUTIN.

24. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    Yep, I agree with antipode , sooner or later modern Babylon will crumble and it began already for you eurofags
    Lets suppose this is correct, if I'm not mistaken I think the Chinese got some deals with Russia in weapons and missiles, but honestly these days no one cares about the rifles in a war, the bombs and nukes is what counts now ,thinking "Best korea" got some mediocre nukes... I suppose china is prepared for bomb the shit out of anyone.

25. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Nukes are a political weapon, no nation is stupid enough to whip em out during warfare (except America hur hur). The true power of a nation belongs to their airforce, and for now America has everyone trumped 3:1. We have as many fighter jets as Russia, China, and India combined.

Despite what Antipode says, China doesn't go to war. Aside from failing to keep the Americans out of Korea 60 years ago and slapfights with the American puppet state of Taiwan, the only wars China has are civil. I knew a guy fresh from Beijing, we talked about it and he eloquently said, "China doesn't want to go to war because we're big enough as it is."

Putin isn't a threat either. The only governing bodies that want America out of the picture are the ones we have in a chokehold. Everyone else is happy we're sticking our noses in everyone's business because it saves them money at our expense. As for America running out of money.. haha, not in our lifetime. That 18 trillion debt ceiling has room to go 8x higher before we see any repercussions, because our GDP is 15 trillion strong.

Anyway, keep praying. Your only hope for an American doomsday is a handful of curry sucking ragtag sleeper cells in our major cities getting hold of nukes.

26. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

All you japs are the same.

27. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

What, about the rusted aircraft carriers? I was totally joking. They don't have 40 year old aircraft carriers, they just commissioned their first one last September.
    Really the US and china are reliant on each other and have tied each other to their fates. I want China to do well, if China does well the US does well and vice versa.

They have yet to fully develop their rural economy and are relying on providing the US with cheap labor via a trade imbalance that garners them revenue which allows them to in turn purchase US technology to fuel the development of rural regions through industrialization to open up markets within it's own borders. America had the same problem china is facing around the dawn of the 20th century and it wasn't until the full development of rail and entrepreneurial ventures such as mail order catalogs (entirely facilitated through the US mail, they delver everywhere and yes that tax payer investment paid off big time) that you could get materials, equipment, and active commerce to the frontier that began the rapid development in which you would see people accessing the tools and lumber needed to turn their sod huts

[​IMG]

into farmhouses

[​IMG]

as well as get their produce efficiently and independently to market. They need us NOT to run out of money or it fucks up this development. I'll say it again I want China to do well, if China does well the US does well and vice versa.

I'm sorry if China's government thinks there are not consequences for building 12-24 mega-metropolises annually that end up ghosts towns they are batshit crazy. I am far less worried about my government fucking up our economy than I am of China doing it by continually blasting rocksalt into their feet.

America will possess political, military, and economic advantages that will keep us unfairly afloat for many many more decades, the wealthy elite haven't gotten it that the party is over b/c they are delusional engaging in a fantasy that they earned by merit the laughably astronomical amounts that they do. Our time as the only big-shot on the scene is ending because a lot of other people are catching up to us and everyone has nukes. America's sunrise has definitely begun to wane but it is far from over.