Anti-Christians.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Dec 7, 2011.

?

Do you agree with me?

1. Yes.

75.0%
  2. No.

25.0%
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    There are people, and we all know somebody IRL, who define themselves as anti-Christian. That is their identity. They define themselves as opposed to Christianity, Christians, Christian institutions, Christians societies, Christian values and (what they perceive as) Christian-centric history. Normally this wouldn't bother me. They're a people who are basically a void. Unfortunately, they wish to fill that void with something. Anything. So they reach out to things. More often than not they choose a different religion. Normally I wouldn't give a shit about this either, but they fucked up a game series I like Assassin's Creed was good. As in it had believable characters, a solid plot and a coherent (if somewhat intricate) storyline. All that changed in AC2/ACB. I didn't notice at the time. My dislike for Catholics (and Christians in general) made me blind to the obvious. That Catholics were portrayed quite unfavourably in that game. My mind pushed it away since and it reasoned that the "multicultural team" was against religion in general, preferring to laugh at it from afar. That was until I started playing ACR and realised that I had never witnessed any game, movie or book suck so much Turkish/Muslim cock in such a short period of time. It's not something I can ignore any more. Whoever's responsible for AC taking such a drastic turn from AC1 to AC2 is no doubt also responsible for the utter idiocy in declaring that all historical figures were either Templars or Assassins (instead of two secret rival organizations at war with each other behind the scenes, as was portrayed in AC1) and the establishing of one-dimensional villains in AC2 onward. But I digress. In the game the Turks/Ottomans were portrayed as just, tolerant and innovative. The Fall of Constantinople (and other atrocities) was virtually declared propaganda by the game makers. I've met people IRL, some of them educators, who would agree with this. Now I know that most here are smart enough to hate all religions equally. But let me give you an idea of how "just," "tolerant" and "innovative" they were. They kept other faiths around so they could exploit them financially with massive taxes. Those who couldn't pay taxes were stripped of their possessions and became de facto serfs. (Dhimmis.) Those who resisted in any way were sold into slavery. In terms of Ottoman justice, when the Turks took control of Constantinople, the children of nobles were kidnapped to serve as sexual slaves for Turkish nobles. Children. Boys, girls, it didn't matter as Turks are famously bisexual and paedophiles. (Pederasty.) That is to say the Turks were systematically depraved as a people. The Turks had a practise of kidnapping non-Muslim children and forcing them to fight for the Ottomans as cannon fodder. (Devsirme.) As far as innovation is concerned, I'd have to study to find a single Turkish invention. As soon as firearms and cannons were standardized in Europe, the Ottoman Empire fell behind Europe in terms of technology by several decades and remained so until it collapsed. I could go on listing all the pitifulness and depravity of Turks and other Muslims who're idolized by the dimwitted anti-Christians but I don't have all day.

Summary: I needed to vent.

2. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    It's a video game, The Member Formerly Known As Baya.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It's a series. And no, it's not only that. It's a symptom of a much larger problem. I've had to tolerate these people before AC1 was even made.

4. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    If everything was historically, politically, scientifically correct, than that would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

Actually, I think I'm missing the point.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    By a fucking mile.

6. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Didn't read, but the first few lines made me reflect on how most people lavel atheists as anti-christians, becoming a very negative stereotype, not believing in a god doesn't imply thinking that anyone who does is retarded. Even though they most likely are but atheism doesn't entitle me to point that out.

7. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
  8. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

9. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

it's in keeping with the new tradition that white people have oppressed and mistreated all other people's for thousands of years throughout history, it means they portray all other cultures as innocent and benign in every way and that they were the pinnacle of society "before the fuckin white man came"
    Of course Romans and Greeks must be portrayed as evil and barbaric with no sense of structure or societal culture or civilization because they look too white they were probably zealous barbarians according to these anti christian scholars anyhoo.

10. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

youre silly lots of things are invented by muslims :)

11. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Spiked Date Rape.

12. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

sorry whats that? explain plis. thanks friend :) :)

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Rape with sticky pitted dates.

14. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

no sorry i still don't understand what does rape mean, plis explain. thx friend once again for being nice to me and helping me :)

15. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Rape is another word for help. It's a great sign of respect that should be used often. Hope that raped you.

16. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

oh yes thank you friend for being nice to me, I guess that raped me :) :)

17. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You're welcome.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Them niggers dun goof'd. Seriously, couldn't they pick some thing that isn't the Ottoman fucking Empire? To be fair, though, if they were trying to put Muslims in a positive light I guess there aren't many Muslim civilizations they could choose from. Persians, perhaps?

Not really. They just rediscovered/discovered Hellenic/Persian//Egyptian/Assyrian/Babylonian/Roman/Byzantine inventions and claimed it as their own. That said, they had a habit of caging (and otherwise mistreating) their inventors. So, really, "Muslim" inventors should be seen the same way we see "Catholic" inventors, as a distinct group separate from the society in which they live.

Win.

19. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Your offering of dancing midgets pleases the Gods, you shall be spared (but you have to dress as Hitler, so we know it is you).

20. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Persians definitely. I'm pretty sick of people giving Persian accomplishments over to Muslims. Here's a fun fact. Every major power and some minor powers of the ancient age sacked Jerusalem at least once (Rome, Macedon, Egypt, Iran, Babylonia, And Persia), but the only one that actually helped rebuild it was Persia. The rest just took in a bunch of Jew slaves.

There is no reason to be sympathetic towards Muslims since they have proven time and time again they will not tolerate anything opposite that would have Muhammed(possibly) spinning in his grave.

21. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm totally cool with Muslims, actually. I just despise their enablers in the west.

22. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Well hating something enough to love the opposite isn't something that's going away any time soon.

23. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

MY 2000th POST!!!!

24. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I sort of skim read: fun fact, the Crusaders sacked constantinople long before the muslims ever did in order to pay off their debtsw to the venetians for transporting them to the holy land. Trufax, it happened in the 4th crusade.

25. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    The only thing that has been sacked more times than the Holy Land is PerpA's mom.

26. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Late news on your turn, as it almost within a realm of common knowledge that only the very first Crusade had anything to do with geographical application of faith - and even then it was played as a wrap-up for other purposes that had their solution in sending people to arab-infested regions. At the time of fourth crusade Venetians themselves essentially directed entire flow of holy manpower to forward destruction of alternatives to their very own jewdom.

Crusades =/= Christian faith

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That's bullshit. The Venetians attacked for the same reason they always attack: to expand their empire. They already had territory in Crete and other Greek isles. It's not wonder those greedy pricks attacked Byzantium when it was busy fighting the Turks.

28. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Impressive.

Hopefully somewhere in 2001 - 3000 there will be one worth reading.

29. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    I read the book series and it's very tolerant to both. They seperate the Templars from the Crusaders pretty much, along with villianizes a large amount of the sandniggers in the region.
    It made fun of both religions, though catholicism more than most. The game in itself is a very atheistic game...

30. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    How ignorant ARE you, the venetians weren't the ones doing the attacking in that case. Its true that the Venetians suggested to the crusaders that they might sack byzantine lands to pay them off, and they did give the Byzantines aanother city, but the venetieans themselves were providing naval transport, it was teh Crusaders who were doing the fighting.