Another Dr. Rice thread to depress you all

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Dr. Rice, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The common man is no more evolved morally or intellectually than they were 2000 years ago. Let me demonstrate.

Lets say that Jesus came back today or came today the first time around. What would happen to him? He would be stuck into a mental asylum.

While we don't burn people at the stake anymore, if witches started to become apparent to the common man, they would be persecuted.

The common man says he loves God, but when his agents come to earth, they get crucified and burned to death. The truth is, mankind hates God. And to quote Nietzsche "God is dead and man has killed him."

2. Fatal Orgasm

Fatal Orgasm
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Christians hate Muslims
    Muslims hate Jews
    Jews hate Muslims

Every single religion is built around hate or suffering, or persecuting someone in order to for the persecutor to gain more power. Its all planned in advance

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I agree. God makes sure his agents oppress the masses because they are too stupid to understand the implications of the divine plan. God hates plebeians.

4. Fatal Orgasm

Fatal Orgasm
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

A God who loves to troll people, that might be a religion worth following. in fact we need more Gods like that who purposely do this shit just because they can

5. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    Religion is merely the first attempt at government, no matter where you look, it's implemented to make a division in the society between the haves and the have nots. The funniest instance of religion in my book is scientology though, by far.

6. Fatal Orgasm

Fatal Orgasm
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Oh yeah L. Ron was on to something when he wrote that

7. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    To clarify what i meant, religions were the first governments at the beginning of every society, however, (as in the case of scientology) the foundation of human spirituality has systematically been corrupted by power hungry individuals for self serving purposes.

8. Fatal Orgasm

Fatal Orgasm
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

True. Being high ranked in a religion grants you power, and anyone, no matter who pious they are, will use that power for their own good. Maybe i should form my own religion now, so i can brainwash people into doing whatever i tell them to do, it worked for Jim Jones

9. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    "There's a sucker born every minute"
    -P. T. Barnum

10. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Fix'd.

11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    We are imaginary beings that live inside the infinite living mind of The All. Pretty much everything It does is for the lulz and a host of unfathomable emotions and other objectives that humans cannot comprehend.

12. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

First name Jim, last name Bob
    Greco-Roman pantheon.

13. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    clearly god is a troll because i am doing very well for myself

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Those who argue that religion was about oppressing the masses, consider this. What if there are aspects of religion that give power to "the enlightened" by various means, such as prophetic insight, illuminationism, or the advanced challenge, and because these enlightened individuals naturally (and reasonably) thought they were better than people who did not have such abilities. If you could predict the future, preform miracles, or have your thoughts aided by outside forces, would you think you are hot shit? Of course you would think that, why wouldn't you? Why wouldn't you think you are better than the masses of scarecrows that call themselves human?

15. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    in order for magic to work i think its requisite to understand that you are everything including all the idiots.

the ego is a choke point that stops us from higher thought patterns.

i dont think enlightenment is hidden from the masses. i dont think it takes anything special at all to achieve.

religions are masturbatory aids for those who cant think for themselves.

16. Fatal Orgasm

Fatal Orgasm
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Those were the good old days

17. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    you bring and intersting thought to my mind.
    THINK ABOUT THIS.
    niggers. << hoodrat ghetto folks. hillbillys < white trash trailer park folk. SAME FUCKING TYPE OF PEOPLE THE SAME LIFE STYLE AND THEY FUCKING HATE EACH OTHER. WEIRD. HUH?

18. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:

19. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I agree, we are all part of the same thing, The All. That freewill and individuality are not gifts or rights, merely privileges that The All grants upon beings that are high enough in the pecking order to receive it, Humans in this case. While we are all part of The All and The All is part of us, I am independent from you or anyone else. However, my experiments in group feeling make me believe that souls can influence one another, even from vast distances. More research is needed imo before I can make any more bold conclusions.

Saint Augustine believed that all of our thoughts were aided by God's light (what we would consider our thoughts). However, Saint Aquinas believed that while we were dependent on God for existence (I believe Aquinas drew from the Islamic understanding of the soul, that the soul is a tree with its roots in heaven), that individual humans had "freewill" because while God is all knowing and all powerful, the fact It would create an existence in which It must control everything would defeat the purpose what It told people through the prophets is nonsensical. The general underlying message of the Prophets is that existence is to test the creations of God. This is why I support Saint Aquinas' logic on illuminationism and freewill.

I do agree that the ego is a choke point, which is what the Philosopher's Stone is about, the death of the ego mind by fusing the ego with the unconscious mind, the Anima or Animus depending on your gender. By achieving the death of the ego, can the individual rise to higher states of the dharmachakra.

I do believe that enlightenment is hidden from the masses, by both divine and human forces. I believe that individuals are not prevented from experiencing enlightenment in the end, but many in their current form are hidden from enlightenment. One of the most interesting aspects of this is when I tell people that the Philosopher's Stone is about enlightenment, the death of the ego, and achieving a higher state of being, and that Alchemy is not about chemistry, but psychology, they refuse to believe it. One person said it was the drugs that have made me stupid. In Aurora Consergens, the book warns that there will be people who do not accept this truth. I cannot find any other explanation for this phenomena other than most people are denied enlightenment in their current form. I have several theories about this, but nothing I wish to discuss on a public medium.

Ibn Khaldun believes that there are three kinds of souls that appear in humans: the saint's soul, the prophet's soul, and the angelic soul. This suggests that the majority of humans have saint souls, however they go on about their lives without ever realizing the potential of the soul. Which I find makes a lot of sense based on my experimentations with group feeling. So yes I think anyone can achieve enlightenment, but I don't know what event breaks the cycle of the dharmachakra that allows the individual to experience enlightenment.

I think religion serves multiple purposes, to keep the masses in line to prevent them from acting out on hobbesian motives and to provide a jumping off point for individuals who are capable of achieving enlightenment in their current rotation of the dharmachakra.

20. Fatal Orgasm

Fatal Orgasm
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Its amazing what kind of society we live in. Of course these people are too stupid to realize that they are similar in almost every way

21. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    fucking crazy.

22. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Lol, who here didn't tl;dr this?

23. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    i for one didnt. dr rice and i are pals. so i read everything he typed out.
    if reading text is to hard for you . i suggest. just watching cartoons. why do you use the internet if you have an issue reading text? retard.

24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

This further post (and others like you) reenforces my point about enlightenment and the individual

Tl;dr to me is code for "I am autistic and my mind is too much like congee (chinese rice pudding) to pay attention to anything longer than a paragraph."

25. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    AND THATS WHY WE IS PALBUDS

26. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You've lost whatever favor you may have gained from me with cigarsex.
    Why should I bother reading something that someone wrote while talking out of their ass?

27. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Cause when speakers reference people, concepts, and things that can be confirmed/researched (using the internet no less) is talking out of your ass. Makes complete sense to me.

28. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Of course it makes complete sense. I'm the one that said it. Dumbass. Why are you even discussing the topic of religion? Does my divine presence here not slaughter any argument you might make for or against any religious system?

29. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    i could care less if you like me or what im about im not here for you FAGGOT. yer some random shit poster. not my friend. dr.rice however is a very near and dear friend of mine. so . if one random faggot doesnt like me . then too gawd damn bad.

30. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You're just here to assist Rice with masturbation.