Anonymous will ERASE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP! OH NOSE! D:

Discussion in 'News' started by oddguy, Apr 5, 2013.

1. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Source:
    http://anonymousnews.blogs.ru/2013/...ael-from-the-internet’-7-april-2013-opisrael/

In other words:
    HAHAHAHAHA

Anon getting ready to launch another failed attack on Israel. I am sure this will be as glorious as last years assult that ended with the only noteable things happening being them hacking the foreign affairs ministers wife's twitter (whom everyone in Israel regards as a joke) and getting her to say they desrve to go to hell... That really hit us hard.

In their quest to be as ineffectual as possible , they have already published a list of between 2,700-1,700 they are going to hit... You know, to give us time to get ready.

According to the guy in charge of protectng goverment sites from cyber attacks in Israel, he estimates about 20% of the sites will be knock down because they are too cheap to invest in real security and that no one will give a fuck.

2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

ddos attacks are not news.

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The only way this won't utter in absolute failure on anonymous' part is if the replaced all the sites mainpages with things dedicated to Holocaust Remembrance day which begins on the 7th. Short of that, Anonymous is not going to change anything on the ground unless they start using RPGs.

4. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

when i read the thread title i had hoped the losers had borrowed one of the rockets north korea didn't launch or something and that they were going to nuke you... i'm so fucking disappointed right now

:(

5. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

they should get help from cyber bunker, lol

6. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    KikeKingdom gets limp-wristed to fuck by ineffective moralfags
    Filed Under: meh.

7. CocaineInMyBrain

CocaineInMyBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

professional migrant
    the hordes of ANUNIZLEGUN fags and ultra leftist mudslime apologists are blending into one horrifying cancerous being.

8. Hemlock

Hemlock
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Unemployed IT Student and Linux User
    Home Page:
    Fucks given: 0

9. DJMametchi

DJMametchi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Lel so epic win

10. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Being confused with trees.
    Home Page:
    Hurr, durr arrange a DDoS attack. Don't actually participate so you can take credit for the idiots that do, and make them into martyrs when they get v&

11. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    you can live in my house

12. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

You will probably keep me in a box.

13. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.
    How about an oven?

14. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Fucking pop-antisemitism is disgusting

15. Mr Lange

Mr Lange
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Man of Science
    Home Page:
    If only they hadn't wasted all of their dogs on bombing things.
    Now they need to buy more dogs than ever.

16. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

17. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    After how many thousands of years have the Jews bitched in self-righteous moralfagging about all the abuse they suffer and then turn around and do the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING TO EVERYONE ELSE? How many Jews turned traitor against the US, the only place on earth that has not turned the law against them in persecution? Is this not living up to one of Hitler's principal accusations @oddguy?

Fucking Israel bitching and moaning about fucking rockets? They had the best neighbors on earth, the Christian and Muslim Palestinians were the most educated group in the middle east, and certainly one of the wealthiest. Now look at them, how is this mess anyone's responsibility but Israel's? The Jews basically kicked out all of the elite and took their land and wealth, typical @oddguy, and now they have to deal with whats left: the niggers.

I say cut the apron strings isolate Israel economically and treat them like the bitch they are. Make tourism/pilgrimages the only viable option for the continuation of Jewish power in the holy land and the Jewish elite will make nice quickly.

I'm really sick of subsidizing this Hebrew international temper tantrum, North Korea is just China's Israel.

• Like Like x 5
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    "I will leave some Jews behind to remind the world why I went after them in the first place." - Hitler

[​IMG]

19. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Stop building houses near the Bank, Oddy!

EDIT:

Rent them to the palestinians, instead

20. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    A clear false alarm, telling in advance about an attack its just for create drama, Isreal should be bombed asap,those subhumans deserve one thing.. annihilation .

21. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Are they going to take tourism sites down again, too? ;_; We all really need those.

Also... If you erase something, it's not meant to come back, right? I've never erased pencil only to have it reappear moments later.

22. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Anonymous; failing on the internet as in real life!

23. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    AS SEEN AT YOUR LOCAL WELFARE OFFICE!

24. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    99%!

25. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

Who is "EVERYONE ELSE!!!ONEOENE".
    btw, using large caps really makes you seem intelligent.

From the foundation of the United states there always existed a jewish lobby that made sure jews are mentioned specifically in legislation. That's why you kept discriminating against blacks despite your own laws, but we made sure we are safe. Also, stop acting like being a democracy is doing minorities a favor. You white people talk about staying true to your own principals like someone should give you a gold star for it.
    It really shows what the white man's mentality is like.

I think you are confusing them with someone else. Also, educated and wealthy by middle eastern standards is still poor and borderline retarded.

Check your facts buddy. No one kicked them out. They ran.
    They ran because they thought that all the other arab nations would invade and slaughter us all and then they can get their houses back.

Anyway, since then every time we try to give them back their land they flat out refuse. Say what you will, but so far every bit of land that we have returned to the arabs (leaving Lebanon, clearing out of the gaza strip, making the golden dome area in Jerusalem a Muslim-only area despite it being holey to jews as well) had been given to them by us by force. And instead of seeing it as an attempt to make peace they saw it as a sign of weakness and retaliated with a sharp increase of terrorist activity.

Yeah, because that worked so well the last time someone tried it.
    The last time we were economically isolated we created our own harbor, textile industry and weapons industry. All three of which are now a massive part of our revenue stream.

26. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

You do remember that Muhammad raped little girls, right?

I mean, if you want to make this into a contest over who's religion has more embarrassing passages in it- Remember, I also have google.

27. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

I this they will probably slow down or stop building in this term. Bibi was finally able to set up a government and leave the Orthodox Jewish party ("Shas") out of it. Liberman is busy in court and Bennet seems not quite as bad as other religious party leaders.

But this will not last long. As soon as this government ends or falls apart they will start again.

What you seem not to understand (and no one can blame you really) is that there is no ideology behind building in the west bank. It's all politics. Everyone intelligent knows we need to stop, but they have to keep going to placate the religious parties and suck up to the extreme right. Not because they like or agree with them, because they know they will need them again in four years to set up a coalition.

28. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    :D:D

29. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Wow, I didn't know that

When will the moderate people have their say in this?

30. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

Honestly? When the arabs calm down a bit.
    They do themselves a grate disservice by terrorizing us because when they do people panic and vote for the far right.

This election was kind of a mess, but ultimately I think Bibi intentionally instigated some of the problems we have been having. We had some rockets launched at us near the election... But on the other hand, that is also a thing that happens near every election. They think they will influence Israel's policy by bombing us when the election comes close, but end up just getting the opposite effect.
    The last election ended up being a landslide for the right because of this... This one was more of a landslide for shameless populists. Which ended up pushing one extremist party (Shas) out of the picture and causing another one (Israel Baytaynu) to untie with the Likud and thereby pretty much give him their votes but lose all real power, because everyone knows that as president Bibi will just favor his own people and downplay the newcomers.

All 'n all, the moderates have grown really weak these past few years due to a combination of instability in the region and amazingly poor leadership on their own part. But this election could have gone a lot worse. I don't expect any real progress in the peace process until Bibi is out of term, but I think he will be able to at least keep things from getting worse for a while.