Angelic-Catalyst

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by FacePalmVeteran, Aug 5, 2013.

1. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

This had it's own thread on EDF1 and I figure it's time to bring it up again.
    Shit loads of shit have happened since EDF1, too much shit to really list but if you've got nothing better to do, her article is overflowing with information of the text and visual persuasion.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Angelic-catalyst
    The TL;DR version is this:

Mary James is 20 years of age and nearly the definition of hambeast. She lives with her elderly Mom (who we recently discovered is actually her aunt because her mom got knocked up at a young age, or raped, so months before she was even born, Wanda volunteered to raise the little mistake) and both used to live in a trailer until their reckless spending ran them out (she would get a 12 mo. premium membership from DA and usually deact. in the middle of it along with having the latest gaming consoles with the games)
    Despite having a brain tumor, many knee surgeries and having been living off of her Social Security, they somehow couldn't manage to hang onto their tin-can.

They recently moved back in with one of her ex husbands, wanda that is, and are sitting pretty now that her Navel Electrician ex is bringing home all of the bacon.
    Mary even got a WiiU for her birthday along with Pikman. (Over 400 dollars)

After her mother got banned from DA for threatening and harassing users, she made a new account claiming that she was mary's brother, David. This went on for a while until She got sick of having to find ways to dodge trufax and ditched the account.
    Mary swiftly utilized it as a joint account for her seventh 'Soul mate'

Mary managed to get herself banned from DA for the second time (The first time for having cybered in comments) when she claimed she had copyrights on characters that belonged to other users then tried to file a DMCA copyright report on a picture another user uploaded. It was discovered to be false and she was swiftly banned.

Soon after, her bitchboys account vanished. It's not clear whether or not he was banned or if he deactivated.
    It's speculated that if he deact, it was so that they could both run off to new accounts to start fresh.

Meanwhile, she's banned from Deviantart, Inkbunny (but is ban evading) and Weasyl.

Mary is jobless and literally spends all night on her computer stealing peoples characters for her yiff pictures and rp's and all day watching TV and sleeping. Her diet consists largely of Pizza hut and Dr.Pepper and no, I'm not kidding.

She claims to be a high functioning autistic but her Aunt, Wanda, claims she can't use a microwave (Yet she can use photoshop just fine)

Recently, they tried to claim she had "Fragile-X" because being autistic just wasn't special enough!

Her Aunt even called officials in her area to report the 'bullying' going on and they sent her a bullshit report to shut her up.
    It was revealed later by TheRealDarkfox13, when he called the office after his internet was disconnected and he thought the officials intervened, that they get calls from people like her frequently and the report they sent back to her was simply to shut her up.

Around that time, Mary's 'Soul mate', Armando was bitching that his parents were actually making him get a job!!1111
    And if he didn't, they'd kick him out. This was more than likely a scare tactic but when Wanda and Mary found out, they immediately made plans to have him move in with them in her dads house. They first planned to have him arrive via bus from Georgia to Florida, but his parents slapped him with a big, fat no.
    And So Wanda
    Get this
    Wanda, who couldn't afford rent, bought him a plane ticket.
    His parents still denied him (Or so he says), so Wanda dumped x-amount of dollars down the drain and Armando is still searching for a job.
    Shortly after they both of them bitched in journals about his parents 'caging' him, he went on a cruise.
    Some cage.

Before Armando and Mary even hooked up, he was dating a girl by the name of Andrea.
    After deactivating the first time when he got his ass trolled (because he was claiming to be such a hardass troll himself) he deactivated again because he had failed to break up with Andrea before starting to Date Mary.

Shortly after, it was discovered that he was cheating on Mary with another girl who supplied screen caps of their chat logs.
    Desperate to have a perfect relationship, Mary denied it up the ass and claimed the caps were doctored.
    It was revealed later that she knows it to be true but refuses to be the forever alone hambeast she's destined to be.

She wasn't exactly faithful herself. She had made a picture of her stolen sona pressing her bare breasts against the face of a guy friends sona.

She got another guy friend, but after she showed the slightest hint of suspicious, she dumped his ass and moved on like it never happened despite how accepting and supportive he'd been.

But now that she's been banned from the open and keeps her art and journals private on other sites like Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and InkBunny, the influx of lulz has reduced dramatically.

One of her many first character thefts whom she has stolen again recently and used in yiff for her and her bf.
    [​IMG]

Another character she's repeatedly stolen.
    [​IMG]

This is typically how she goes about her theft.
    [​IMG]

Uriko44 is one of the artists she's repeatedly stolen from and harassed. After it was found out that she was stealing her characters again, she posted her version of a carbon copy on her page to antagonize Uriko.
    [​IMG]

It's occurred many times; Mary making ref sheets of others characters and claiming sole ownership.
    [​IMG]

This pretty much sums up Mary. Click this and read the psychotic bullshit she wrote.
    [​IMG]

More recently, she stole adopted characters from Aimi (FA). Some of these were bought for actual currency. One person paid 50 dollars.
    [​IMG]

She often steals Male characters for her BF.
    [​IMG]

Her most recent ref sheets leaked from somebody who actually thought she was a good person and needed another chance. They've since seen the light. The originals are on the top row.
    [​IMG]

Recently, Mary went onto the art pages of users who outed her and added tags like "I hope you die", "legion", "Faggot", "Satan" etc. She was banned from Weasyl shortly after.
    [​IMG]

In a note to one of the many artists she's stolen from and harassed, she admits she's just going to keep stealing.
    [​IMG]

When her friend, Cimmerian-Zion, was in the hospital, Mary failed to notice. When he voices his distress over this, she proceeded to make journals and polls like these about him. The dumbfuck forgave her anyway but ended up getting dumped when he caught onto her theft.
    [​IMG]

In a facebook PM to one of the people involved in Mary's demise, Mary's Aunt admits she told Mary to turn peoples art into lineart and then proceeds to threaten the person.
    [​IMG]

When confronted, Wanda proceeded to leave a lovely, mature response of "Go suck a DOG DICK!"
    [​IMG]

Wandas wonderful advice to a kid about bullying? Pepper spray them!
    [​IMG]

One of Mary's desperate sheep gathers people to report a user on FA for giving Mary a taste of her own medicine.
    "HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO MARY! ONLY MARY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL! NOW SUPPLY ME WITH YIFF! "
    [​IMG]

Despite being SO IN LUV with Armando, she wasn't shy about drawing sexual gifts for her ex, Zach.
    [​IMG]

One of the many very shittily drawn pictures she drew for her bitchboy using a stolen character. Note how she's a christian and her bf sports the mark of Islam.
    [​IMG]

179 dollars that could have gone towards rent wasted on video games.
    [​IMG]

A giant gift image made for the guys who pat her ass (note the lack of girls HMM) At the time, she was dating Armando (to her left) but it's Zachs ( her ex) sonas hand that's on her hips.
    [​IMG]

An earlier ref sheet made from Urikos characters
    [​IMG]

Mary always draws her boyfriends to resemble some game/movie/show character and proceeds to address them by that characters name. Yeah, that's....totally normal.
    [​IMG]

The reply where Wanda announces Mary can't use a microwave.
    [​IMG]

So who is Mary REALLY in love with? Not her boyfriend, Armando
    [​IMG]

The chat log caps proving Armando is a cheating fuck.
    [​IMG]

Typical of Mary.
    [​IMG]

The ttly hardkoor badas she's currently with, Armando. In a youtube video, it was discovered that he has crossed eyes/a lazy eye.
    [​IMG]

The Filipino cock she still lusts for. (her ex, Zach)
    [​IMG]

One of her exes; one of the three Aarons.
    [​IMG]

Twifag, Arie Plyter. He still lusts over Mary's stolen yiffs and is also a transgender or whatever the fuck. He attempted to be a hardass on Mary's articles discussion page but that was quickly debunked. He's one of the worst examples of a furry, (furvert) and has had many images reported and removed from Facebook. His gallerie's are usually filled entirely with MLP vectors and screenshots from TeamFortress. He also likes to send other artists pictures through the color slider and rag on the picture despite the fact he can't draw worth shit.
    [​IMG]

Another one of her exes. What a hardass, amarite?
    [​IMG]

When you live a life of zero accomplishments, you learn how to pat your own ass.
    [​IMG]

The journal where she claims she got copyrights over her characters. Which she stole. And only had for about a week.
    [​IMG]

2. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    But her versions are better
    So everyone is just so jelly

3. bunu

bunu
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

farting
    Besides the fact that the girl is a huge thief, you made me remember how much I didn't like Uriko44.

4. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Yeah because she has a dietetic memory u kno!

Really? You don't? Why is that?

5. bunu

bunu
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

farting
    I remember a bit ago she used to do some of the most emo drawings especially when she had a falling out with her dude at the time. She can draw don't get me wrong, but she's redundant artistically with her poses and themes. I guess it's not really not liking anymore now, just not caring. I really haven't looked at her stuff in a few years.

6. Chickenwithtie

Chickenwithtie
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Prostitute
    These characters look all the freaking same anyway

7. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Well anyway

Her, Tofu93 and KatieKuguar are like troughs for this little piggy.
    She has a ton of Katies art faved. This is known due to how Katie hid her galleries away yet Mary was able to still reference her images.

8. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinterestiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg...................
    (that sounded like a faggot)

intriguing.....

9. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'm sure there's more to cover but since I've been through the article and involved so much I dunno what I covered here and what I think I covered.

Lesseee...well apparently she has a huge lady boner for Shadow now lmao
    She refers to her bf as Shadow and herself as Maria :I

I know, suuuuper interestiiiing

10. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

God she's so fat she makes me regret eating that pizza for dinner.

11. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

lmao dude yeah, she's constantly eating pizza.
    I came to find out
    she eats a whole pizza
    by herself.
    Probably a large.

She'd let everybody know she's eating pizza in her skype updates lmao

12. komrade-karl

komrade-karl
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    My cock just rotted off.

13. the bullshit guardian

the bullshit guardian
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

my vagina just fell out in terror of birthing a monster like this.

14. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech

[​IMG]

15. Y0RA

Y0RA
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

She is so 'original'.
    [​IMG]

16. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Isn't she though?
    Her first ripoffs were from some Japense Klonoa Pedo by the name of Shaolin Bones :U
    Which surprised me since she pretends to be for the LGBT community but she defriended somebody for being transgendered then blocked them lmao. Her boyfriend is a homophobe too because THUR SUCH GUD KRISCHUNS.
    Anyway though
    I've got summadat sitting a folder as well.

If you didn't already think she's a psychopath, here's a picture she ripped off with some self motivation:
    [​IMG]
    The original:
    [​IMG]