And Now For A New Horrible Mess!

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Onideus, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Tada!
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/User_talk:Onideus/PotN_Unused_Images

It's mostly crap from the used PotN archives, at least back to last January, as well as a bunch of recent images that people have uploaded and then just didn't do anything with (I presume they're linking to them off-site).

I still need to go through all the UNUSED PotN archives and the rest of the used stuff, which will probably make the mess like...6 or 8 times worse. I did however add easy article links to each and every one of them, which should make it fairly easy for any idiot n00b to make themselves useful and help out.

Even if you're not creative enough to make an article you can still help out by filing images. I've made it so exceptionally simple to do that any idiot should be able to. Added a link to the "Needed/Proposed" page as well, so hopefully some progress can be made on it.

There is of course also all the *NEW* content which needs filed:
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/User:Onideus/Working_Material

And actually I still need to add in another ~50 or so images into that, that I've uploaded over the past few days. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

That bastard Gray needs to get his ass back here, he used to handle most of my image filing...until he emo-quit. *face palm*

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I was thinking the same thing about the POTN images that only link to a POTN page.

So after I insert one of those images to an article I can wipe it off your user gallery?

3. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Yup, deleting them is good, cause otherwise six or eight people will wind up checking and there will probably wind up with duplicate additions otherwise.

4. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Coolbeans. I'll start on it tonight.