Anarchy in the UK

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Dr. Rice, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Has the Arab Spring come to the West? It is day three of riots in Northern London after the shooting of a black man (who turned out to be a father) four days ago. Over 100 people have been arrested. Maybe you people in the West have begun to realize that you are being fucked over by plutocrats.

More information about the riots

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2011/08/2011881845588629.html

KMFDM moment

2. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

I like the way news websites are using this picture of the 'victim'.

[​IMG]

3. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

I like how you post KMFDM music.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Who cares about the victim? People will still feel he is a victim and use that victim excuse to express their grievances via political action, such as protesting and riots. Overtime it is possible these riots will grow since there is a lot to be angry about at the government and it isn't doing enough to alleviate the common people's problems while the government caters to the 1st and 2nd estate.

5. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

6. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    UK resident here: we have a long and proud tradition of rioting for the right reasons and let me tell you right here and right now, this is not motivated by the need to do the right thing, to rise up against an oppressive regime or to promote freedom in the modern world. This is about a collective of scumbags and other assorted mealy mouthed cunts going on a mass scale looting trip because they can. If there aren't enough police to stamp this out NOW then the army should be called in and issued with shoot to kill orders for those caught looting.

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    No one here likes black people. Anyway...
    [​IMG]

8. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Also, For the record: the supposed victim opened fire on police. Don't tell me he didn't deserve what he got.

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Then you need to make the riots about something worth while. This is your only chance before it gets worse for the common man.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Something you're not telling us, Rice?

11. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    This isn't the way to do things. This is extreme street violence, it's pointless and it can not be allowed to continue. If we are to truly change anything we need to prove we are better than them. We need to stand on the right side of the law and make a full and peaceful protest. only then will our movement for change be legitimate. If we go off on a mad looting spree for no reason other than personal greed and lust for violence then we are little more than animals.

12. Reginald

Reginald
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

This is blacks getting angry because the po-lice shot their dealer. Omg he had 2 kids, let's raid CURRYS!

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I would post a link, but MSNBC deleted their link. However, I remember a quote from the article.

As political and social protests grip the Middle East, are growing in Europe and a riot exploded in north London this weekend, here's a sad truth, expressed by a Londoner when asked by a television reporter: Is rioting the correct way to express your discontent?

"Yes," said the young man. "You wouldn't be talking to me now if we didn't riot, would you?"

The young man is right, the western media dismisses any political protest that has serious grievances about the government as a fringe group (unless its the Tea Party). If you have such problems with the rioting and have grievances about the direction of the government do something about it.

14. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    Are you fucking retarded ? These fucktards arnt protesting anything you may as well claim that the riots in canada were its "Arab Spring" aswell.

15. Reginald

Reginald
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Just niggers looking for an excuse for a free widescreen.

16. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Except this isn't about freedom for people. it's about scumbags looting peoples homes and livelihoods and it's not right.

17. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Exactly.

18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

It's very early on. If these riots do turn into something more serious, you'll be sucking my dick at my ability to see into the future. If nothing, then well nothing happens. A lost opportunity for the common man.

19. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    They won't. For the already stated reason that the resultant uprising would be totally illegitimate and based in violence, rather than a righteous uprising, supported by the free world.

20. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Violence will cool down eventually, but the grievances for unrest will still be there: poor economic opportunities, poor housing, and marginalization. Getting a hold of the violence and turning the hate into something more productive is necessary. It seems that the black people in your country have more balls about their marginalization than you do. For someone who is such an anti-capitalist your kind is taking it in the ass quite well. I guess your rape by capitalist forces will continue.

21. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    A). most of the rioters are probably white- there will be a lot of blacks most will be white-it's that kind of area down there. B) I get the general gist of what you're saying but I stand by what I said- This is not about any kind of real issue other than peoples greed. And although this displeasure at the way things are run needs to be harnessed, it needs to be harnessed in a way that allows us to protest in a peaceful manner and then if there is a need for righteous violence then it will arise.

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    How is it NOT a time for righteous violence? Your countries are experiencing credit downgrades, your global markets continue to tumble out of control, prices in basic goods continue to rise, unemployment is higher in the United States than it was in Tunisia and Egypt before their revolutions, infrastructure that the lower income citizens need in order to survive are getting slashed due to "austerity", the bailouts for the EU countries will not solve anything it will further drag down the other stronger economies in the EU, and all the while the 1st and 2nd estates aren't being asked to make sacrifices. The company GE pays zero taxes in the United States (on top of that, they probably get subsidies). I don't see how this isn't a good list of reasons for righteous violence. I think you are just a coward. You commies are all talk and no action.

23. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    THIS IS NOT RIGHTEOUS VIOLENCE THIS IS SCUM RUINING PEOPLES HOMES AND LIVELIHOODS WHY CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS NOT THE TIME FOR RIGHTEOUS VIOLENCE. I agree that it's needed and it's probably needed now but what's going on now is WRONG.Between us? I think you know fuck all about the UK, our sense of morals and how we operate as a society. And how my political affiliation has anything to do with this I do not know.

24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    "The government is tottering. We must deal it the death blow an any cost. To delay action is the same as death." Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Not everyone wins in a revolution, but the glorious ends will justify the means. Is that not the logic of your ideology?

25. Reginald

Reginald
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Don't start with this crap again. It's no revolution, it's some black dudes taking advantage of a situation to steal a free chicken fryer. Serves them right for living in brixton and only being visible at night when they smile.

26. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Except the UK is not tottering is it? there have been far more serious events than this and we've still stood tall. I am first and foremost a proud brit and I am pleased to say my county has always been able to stand firm in the face of a crisis and come through stronger than before and I firmly believe that we will do so again. I may be a communist but I believe in bringing about a communist state via peaceful means- as something wanted by the people not forced on them, which is where previous communist states have failed.

27. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    A single party state is an impossible reality! The only hope you communists can get at making your country a better place is to take advantage of the opportunities before you into forming a serious political force that is represented in the government. I might be a fascist, but I realize that my political ideology cannot ever be mainstream simply because well you can figure out why. However, that doesn't mean that my ideology lacks good ideas that would benefit the common man. I realize that only through coalitions can the political system get anything done, if there is anything to learn from the Arab Spring it is this. Divide we are conquered, united we are free!

28. Reginald

Reginald
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Boring government shit. Fuck the arab spring and roll on the white man's winter. You can take our jobs, but stealing our george foreman is crossing the line.

29. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    I want to bring about something that is wanted by the people. And I maintain hope that it may one day occur. but if not then I will personally do my best to help my fellow man in the spirit of my ideology. Just because my ideology will, in all likelihood never be mainstream, does not mean it doesn't have good ideas.
    And I will not repeat it again. THE UK RIOTS ARE NOT THE "ARAB SPRING" OF THE WEST. They are gangs of human detritus ruining peoples lives.

30. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Oh and: Just for a second I'm going to set aside my communist views and become a full blooded British patriot, just to show my support for my home nation.
    God save our gracious Queen,
    Long live our noble Queen,
    God save the Queen!
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and Glorious,
    Long to reign over us;
    God save the Queen!

O Lord our God arise,
    Scatter her enemies
    And make them fall;
    Confound their politics,
    Frustrate their knavish tricks,