Alpha 835.

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Baya Rae 4900, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

Click here to start over

CHAPTER 2-B

Minty adjusts for a left turn to follow the van. The scanner is still dispensing information about the kidnap victim in jargled police code, but whose listening. Minty has already spotted her prey.

"I need you to run a plate for me."

Minty gives dispatch the plate number of the van, while keeping enough distance not to draw suspicion. She knows they've already noticed her.

Dispatch returns, "The plate number is invalid."

Minty accelerates to get a closer view of the plates, to confirm she had it right the first time.

"Confirming that these are invalid plates. I'm pulling this car over."

Light and sirens. Time to pull over.

Just as fast as she hit the lights, the van takes off. Floor it.

"In pursuit of black van..." Minty continues on into the receiver, requesting backup. These have to be the kidnappers, she knew it. What an amazing coincidence.

The chase continues onto the Highway, speeds reaching 140 kilometers per hour.

More police join the pursuit. Minty is now one of eight units on the tail of this van.

Ten minutes pass. Radio in about a spike strip less than a mile away. It's almost over.

The whole time, Minty has been closest to the suspect vehicle throughout the chase. She knows what's coming, and heads back with the other units. In less than a minute this van might be spinning off the road.

The driver doesn't know what hit him. Fly through a spike strip at high speeds in a bulky van and your wheel becomes useless. The van spins wildly out of control and crashes into the median. Within seconds police units have the vehicle completely surrounded, and armed officers exiting with their guns pointed directly at the van.

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE!"

Just as the police begin to approach the van, the sliding door, driver, and passenger door of the van all open at the same time. The driver and passenger immediately take off on foot. Out from the sliding door comes three masked men wielding machine guns, raining a hail of bullets onto the police.

"WE'RE UNDER FIRE!"

"OFFICER DOWN! OFFICER DOWN!"

WAT DO?

1) Get back in the fucking car all I got is a damn pistol.

2) KILL THEM