All of you people were raised by single mothers.

CallMeMaggot

Girlvinyl
Website
www.mmyvofficial.org
WHY MUST WE FIGHT
I love to play devil's advocate, errybody knows that, it's funny funny funny

I love even more to leave people without arguments and covering for shelter, dialectically speaking

Btw, still waiting for anything remotely resembling a coherent counter-argumentation ;):)

Edit: Oh! I forgot:

amusing.jpg

hahaha, bull's-eye, it seems...

SWfan

EDF Elite
I love to play devil's advocate, errybody knows that, it's funny funny funny

I love even more to leave people without arguments and covering for shelter, dialectically speaking

Btw, still waiting for anything remotely resembling a coherent counter-argumentation ;):)

Edit: Oh! I forgot:

View attachment 27185

hahaha, bull's-eye, it seems...
So you were kidding about being pro-zoo? That's good.

Fraud Based Economy

Disinherited Nigerian Prince
Thing is I've already had this dance before with a genuine dog fucker on EDF1, and have no desire to repeat the experience. Stare wrote a whole bestiality defense thread back in the day. After legitimately trying to point out all the problems with it from social issues, to biological pointlessness, to sexually transmitted diseases (yes that's a real thing), I eventually got fed up and said that if he was so sure that he was in the right he should go to a mall (or any place where people gather) and try proselytizing his viewpoints on the subject and see how that worked out for him.

CallMeMaggot

Girlvinyl
Website
www.mmyvofficial.org
Thing is I've already had this dance before with a genuine dog fucker on EDF1, and have no desire to repeat the experience. Stare wrote a whole bestiality defense thread back in the day. After legitimately trying to point out all the problems with it from social issues, to biological pointlessness, to sexually transmitted diseases (yes that's a real thing), I eventually got fed up and said that if he was so sure that he was in the right he should go to a mall (or any place where people gather) and try proselytizing his viewpoints on the subject and see how that worked out for him.
"Social issues" means giving weight to morality issues. Talking about sexuality, you always will have people disgusted by your preferences, whatever they are. I don't give a fuck.

"Biological pointessness" ? Are you serious? Are you saying that sex without the possibility of reproduction is nonsensical? I guess that means that you are against condoms or the pill...are you a fundamentalist christian, or something? Lol.

"Sexualy transmited diseases" obviously are a potential risk...but that's the problem of the practitioner, not yours...climbing free style has a lot more of potential risk, and I can't picture you lecturing anybody against it...
Also, condoms...wait, I forgot you are against those...

Now, let's recapitulate a bit.

Let's imagine that we are in the XIX century, and I'm arguing that white people have the right to fuck a barren black chick, or a barren chinese gal etc...all your arguments (namely: 1º morality issues, 2º no-offspring possible 3º Potential STDs) could be applied to that case, and would have been

And all of them would be also really, really weak...at least by XXI century standars

Now, grow some balls and admit that you are against it because it disgust you, not because there're sound objetive arguments...

You are just trying to impose your aesthetical or moral choices or predilections onto others...probably even to the point in which you are willing to make illegal those prefences that don't match yours

Which is the definition of being a prudish and pretentious asshole, in my book :)

Edit: I forgot the Mall bit, lol... Let me ask you something: Are you pro-equality of men and women? Try to go to a Mall in Bagdagh and try proselytizing your viewpoints on the subject and see how that worked out for you

^ Weeeeeaaaakkk. :D

SWfan

EDF Elite
"Social issues" means giving weight to morality issues. Talking about sexuality, you always will have people disgusted by your preferences, whatever they are. I don't give a fuck.

"Biological pointessness" ? Are you serious? Are you saying that sex without the possibility of reproduction is nonsensical? I guess that means that you are against condoms or the pill...are you a fundamentalist christian, or something? Lol.

"Sexualy transmited diseases" obviously are a potential risk...but that's the problem of the practitioner, not yours...climbing free style has a lot more of potential risk, and I can't picture you lecturing anybody against it...

Let's imagine that we are in the XIX century, and I'm arguing that white people have the right to fuck a barren black chick, or a barren chinese gal etc...all your arguments (namely: 1º morality issues, 2º no-offspring possible 3º Potential STDs) could be applied to that case, and would have been

And all of them would be also really, really weak...at least by XXI century standars

Now, grow some balls and admit that you are against it because it disgust you, not because there're sound objetive arguments...

You are just trying to impose your aesthetical or moral choices or predilections onto others...even to the point in which you are willing to make illegal those prefences that don't match yours

Which is the definition of being a prudish and pretentious asshole, in my book :)

Edit: I forgot the Mall bit, lol... Let me ask you something: Are you pro-equality of men and women? Try to go to a Mall in Bagdagh and try proselytizing your viewpoints on the subject and see how that worked out for you

Nice strawman arguments.

SWfan

EDF Elite
Lolwut

Do you even know what that means, or you just pulled it out from"Retorts for Dummies"?

Can you point out the logical fallacies in my exposition, pls?
Alright, let me explain you your own flawed logic to you.
Yes, but people are 1,000,000x more likely to be grossed-out by you talking about fucking a horse than you talking about fucking another human being.

"Biological pointessness"
? Are you serious? Are you saying that sex without the possibility of reproduction is nonsensical? I guess that means that you are against condoms or the pill...are you a fundamentalist christian, or something? Lol..
He's saying there's a reason that animals and humans cannot reproduce.
"Sexualy transmited diseases"
obviously are a potential risk...but that's the problem of the practitioner, not yours...climbing free style has a lot more of potential risk, and I can't picture you lecturing anybody against it...
Also, condoms...wait, I forgot you are against those...
Even if it is not 100% guaranteed that one will contract a disease from having sex with an animal, you are still much, much more likely to get sick from having sex with an animal than you are a human being. You'd might as-well be fucking a dead person because the risk in that is also "potential".
Dear God. This is where you start using straw man arguments. Another race =/= another species. Also, unlike animals, HUMANS CAN CONSENT.
Any human being with standards finds zoophilia disgusting. Grow-up and accept that zoophilia will never be accepted by the rest of human kind. Why else do you think that so many people are appalled by the furry fandom? Real men don't fuck animals.
You are just trying to impose your aesthetical or moral choices or predilections onto others...probably even to the point in which you are willing to make illegal those prefences that don't match yours
We are also making sure that rape is illegal. :)
To think, people who are against rape and torture are such assholes. :(

Yes, because being against DOGFUCKING OF ALL THINGS IS JUST LIKE SEXISM.

JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD (IF NOT WORSE) AS PEOPLE WHO ARGUE THAT SEX WITH ANTHRO CHARACTERS IS OK. PUT DOWN THAT ZETA TOY AND GO TO BED.

Maysam

Pilot
Dear God. This is where you start using straw man arguments. Another race =/= another species. Also, unlike animals, HUMANS CAN CONSENT.
Any human being with standards finds zoophilia disgusting.
No, not at all, you don't understand him.

In century XIX it was absolutely disgusting to even think about fucking a nigger. Today it is not. (With EDF being the exception)
Today most people think that bestiality is absolutely disgusting. Maybe we will "know better" in some far future.

About another thing: For some Afghans and many pederasts fucking a human woman is a necessary but disgusting procedure for reproduction. But fucking a little boy for fun and recreation is seen as something noble. Don't know how they see it with their goats...

Don't get me wrong, I find pædophilia, necrophilia and sodomy to be absolutely disgusting and I will never do this to me or someone else. But hey, maybe people all over the world will get the Afghan enlightenment and fucking a woman will be absolutely disgusting in 2050. I don't care, I have my standards.

tl;dr: Any human being with standards doesn't exist, your standards don't apply in century XIX or in Afghanistan.

That's why we at EDF already know that Furries, Jews, Afghans, pedos and all the scum on the earth really need:

Because we know what's good for the world :D Why hasn't anybody thought about this before? Oh wait...

SWfan

EDF Elite
No, not at all, you don't understand him.

In century XIX it was absolutely disgusting to even think about fucking a nigger. Today it is not. (With EDF being the exception)
Today most people think that bestiality is absolutely disgusting. Maybe we will "know better" in some far future.

About another thing: For some Afghans and many pederasts fucking a human woman is a necessary but disgusting procedure for reproduction. But fucking a little boy for fun and recreation is seen as something noble. Don't know how they see it with their goats...

Don't get me wrong, I find pædophilia, necrophilia and sodomy to be absolutely disgusting and I will never do this to me or someone else. But hey, maybe people all over the world will get the Afghan enlightenment and fucking a woman will be absolutely disgusting in 2050. I don't care, I have my standards.

tl;dr: Any human being with standards doesn't exist, your standards don't apply in century XIX or in Afghanistan.

That's why we at EDF already know that Furries, Jews, Afghans, pedos and all the scum on the earth really need:

Because we know what's good for the world :D Why hasn't anybody thought about this before? Oh wait...
Dear God. That's the last time I allow you to take hits from the bong in a long time.

CallMeMaggot

Girlvinyl
Website
www.mmyvofficial.org
Yes, but people are 1,000,000x more likely to be grossed-out by you talking about fucking a horse than you talking about fucking another human being.

And? Following the consensus is what rocks you? Ok, nice...but don't try to impose that, pls

He's saying there's a reason that animals and humans cannot reproduce.

And is? :popcorn:

Even if it is not 100% guaranteed that one will contract a disease from having sex with an animal, you are still much, much more likely to get sick from having sex with an animal than you are a human being. You'd might as-well be fucking a dead person because the risk in that is also "potential".

Again...and? Are you against free climbing?

Fraud's arguments weren't those, I listed them...I was answering to those, no strawman, tard.

Any human being with standards finds zoophilia disgusting. Grow-up and accept that zoophilia will never be accepted by the rest of human kind. Why else do you think that so many people are appalled by the furry fandom? Real men don't fuck animals.

Unreal men do? :D
We are also making sure that rape is illegal. :)

See? That's strawman. And lame, btw. :)
To think, people who are against rape and torture are such assholes. :(

Yes, because being against DOGFUCKING OF ALL THINGS IS JUST LIKE SEXISM.

JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD (IF NOT WORSE) AS PEOPLE WHO ARGUE THAT SEX WITH ANTHRO CHARACTERS IS OK. PUT DOWN THAT ZETA TOY AND GO TO BED.

My work here is done

CallMeMaggot

Girlvinyl
Website
www.mmyvofficial.org
Maybe I will spontaneously sprout wings and fly into space. Speculative arguments are always tenuous at best and complete bullshit at the worst.
Now srly, it's tenous but kinda relevant, given that sexual permisivity codes are a social thing, and have changed quite a bit from time to time...anyways, I don't think zoophilia can become really mainstream, it's pretty disgusting at an instict level for most of the people, imho...

But we aren't talking about that here, we are talking about the right (oigh!) we have about feeling whatever turns on us...which is so basic that I feel dumber just for talking about it

We don't have control about our philias...we have about our acts

If anybody has a philia, however twisted it can be, and keeps it to the realm of fantasy...c'mon, is fucking acceptable, what do you want, represed fucktards ready to explode, or what?

And if some of that people are so driven by their compulsions as to offer themselves to a horny Fido, who happily fucks/bugger them...man, I find that pretty laughable, but very hardly a crime

Relax, buddies...it's like it was personal for you lot :D