Alex Jones Thread

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Illuminati, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Do you believe Alex Jones and his conspiracy theories?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Illuminati

Illuminati
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Didn't take him seriously back then, but now he has a massive following. Post anything you know about him, or if you believe his NWO claim.

A lot of what he says I think is the truth, but he can be paranoid when it comes to believing every school shooting was faked. He isn't wrong about the media at all.

#1 Illuminati, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach

3. Illuminati

Illuminati
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Fixed it my bad

4. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

When Alex talks about Trump visiting the EU. It's crazy shit.

5. PonyGorilla

PonyGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Shit Eating Retard
    Alex Jones suffers from the same problem many of his peers in radio do. He started out with a few good ideas, but had to fill 3 hours a day, so he mixed it with bad ideas. After a while, he started playing a character to make sure to sell the bad ideas, and focused all his energy on the bad ideas because they got bigger reactions than good ideas. Finally, he became the character, he could no longer tell the bad ideas from the good ideas, nor could he tell if he was being serious or entertaining. Kind of like an old wrestler body slamming people in a retirement home.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Yeah he has gone too deep into the act to back out now

7. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach
    I remember him on the Joe Rogan podcast where he started talking about pedos in the government; how predictions he made actually came true and how all these powerful people get involved because it provides blackmail over them. Something I found legit fascinating. A shot of whisky and a puff of pot later he's talking about how global superpowers are engaging in weather warfare by using radio waves to conjure up tornadoes. He's a nut.

8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    HAARP was built for the purpose of manipulating the ionosphere and the Department of Defense openly invest in weaponising the weather, having actually been engaged in the manipulation of the weather for military purposes since at least Vietnam

9. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    yeeah, the pentagon is fucking UP those communists, it's like they're trying to survive a constant tornado blizzard flood.

[​IMG]
    pictured is an actual real weather control device being used by sinister forces

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  10. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach
    Source? HAARP is about research onto the ionosphere and Van Allen belt, and how the former could be manipulated to allow radio signals to go underwater.
    https://www.popsci.com/military-aviation-space/article/2008-06/militarys-mystery-machine#page-5
    Old AJ thinks that radar dishes across the nation will be highjacked to make storms on the other side of the world.