Alex Jones thinks The Dark Knight Rises is a tool being used by the Illuminati to control people

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by PublicEnemy, Jun 23, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Alex you crazy motherfucker. Its a movie based off a comic book you retard.

LOL at him saying The Joker is a freedom fighter, bullshit he isn't.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    When I watched Darkly Shadows and Prometheus on June 10th high on LSD, the only thing I "subconsciously" felt was that I thought the world had ended, but only in a cultural sense. I first started to realize this when I watched that piece of shit Darkly Shadows, but when I saw Prometheus, I realized "if these fuckers can do this shit, I know I can."

On the subject of Alex Jones and why he is an idiot:

Why would a secret society want to reveal any of its secrets?

Is Alex Jones promoting secret societies that are like the Illuminati that fight for good?

Also is Alex Jones being subconsciously programmed to tell lies about organizations that fit the "Illuminati" archetype because the truth about such organizations cannot be know by the masses for it ruins their independent development?

3. Jegan Meister

Jegan Meister
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

OH SHIT ITS THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!1!11

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I've always thought that Alex Jones was about the NWO, but based on some of the newer stuff I've seen of his, in particular this video, based on his choice of words he is more worried about the Technocracy, which is like the NWO, but instead of bankers, Jews, Aliens, Reptoids, and Space Nazis, the Technocracy is just scientists and businessmen (aka corporations like Monsanto or Halliburton) which is so realistic it is fucking happening by corporations like Monsantos or Halliburton. For example, Halliburton has a legal loophole to get around The Clear Water Act and because of this, they don't have to disclose the 500 chemicals they use when they frack shale rock. Halliburton literally commits structural homicide on a daily basis based on the chemicals they put into the ground water and they fucking get away with it because they have the money to buy whoever is in government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technate

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

ALEX JONES soup.

6. Voodoo

Voodoo
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

The Grim Reaper.
    UMG NO WEE AWR GUNNA BEECUM SLAIVZ.

No seriously.
    What the hell does he think he knows?
    Shit.
    That's what he knows.

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  8. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

9. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    It always baffles me how these conspiracy theory guys operate. Everything they report on is a matter of public record, which makes it hard for me to believe there is any conspiracy, when anyone with an internets can find any information they seek.

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

"When you suspend you're disbelief and are in a state of fear over Bane and terrorists you are in a state where you can be easily programmed and brainwashed"
    And i should know! I'm Alex Jones! i use these methods myself!
    It's okay if i do it.

Additionally how does he explain Out of Time which is allegory of Wall st and the protests, inflation and how the rich are getting richer at the expense of everybody? Avatar and District 9 which demonizes slimey secretive inhuman interests and military?
    Fuck off Alex.
    He fails to mention how with the phone spying machine that Batman only set it up because he had to break the rules to stop the Joker, the Joker was pushing to turn Batman into someone who will do anything.
    Unfortunately Batman had to do it to save everyone, but after it was done, Lucius Fox destroyed it.

Oh and Batman is a vigilante, much like Iron man, somebody who was benefitting from the suffering of others, had a moral epiphany and decided to risk their lives and everything they had to make a difference.
    Again, lets not mention that, we are talking about movies using fear to brainwash the masses while we use that fear to brainwash the masses watching my program.

11. Missingno

Missingno
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

WTF is this shit?

If anything, Batman represents the exact opposite of what he's talking about. Batman isn't a hired govt. official, he wasn't given powers by an experiment, etc. A lot of the shit he does is against the law (hacking the phones for example) but for the greater good... Something that AJ would otherwise endorse if it weren't a big budget movie.

12. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    He thought Prometheus also was about the Illuminati dude is fucking crazy

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Prometheus was about how cinema is dead and the people who watch Cinema will buy a plot with no sense if you pay attention, and which only gets seen as better.... when compared to shit thats come out recently.
    Which is not a good standing point.

14. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    Pretty much.
    It is sad that a competent movie is seen as excellence these days.

15. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    As a person that is a member of a society with secrets I would like to say that Batman is gay.

16. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Only if Robin Hood is involved.

Competent? it's got stupid shit that doesn't make sense, like how those guys ran into the room running from something, then it gets sealed, yet there is no sign of there corpses, and later you find the corpses of supposedly those engineers outside.
    So if that beheaded engineer was still there and his head which was inside was intact, but there was no other bodies or spacesuits and instead their outside, like, what's going on? don't tell me this is some cerebral puzzle, the map seemed to show a second door out, but why run through that dangerous room? and i never saw that door at the actual set.
    Where did they go?
    If there is an explanation, and you have to be a slow motion frame pausing basement dweller to find it, that's not "cerebral intelligent movie design" that's just terrible execution, this shit should be made to make sense without overthinking it.
    And at the same time not have to be a drooling retard not to notice and be bothered by it.
    You know, like the Star Wars prequels.

17. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Like Matrix. Or Minority Report. Or The Dark Knight indeed

All of them overhyped and with bigger plot holes than a portion of Emmental cheese

Atomic Joe?

18. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Minority report, i watched that, not long ago, for the first time since i was a kid.
    i felt it was fairly straight forward.
    guy works for this crime lab that uses 3 aspies who have dreams about murders that happen in the future, all good another day in job then he gets framed in a future crime, and goes on a wild goose chase to clear his name and uncovers the bigger plot that it's being abused and shit.

The Matrix, okay i think that one is complicated, newcomers can be forgiven it takes time to get used to and understand how this VR world relates to the real world and how it works and all that.
    But it does add up smoothly once you understand it.

Dark Knight? i think that movie was complicated, but then again i had smoked a reefer so i cannot be sure.
    I was always intoxicated when i watched Batman.

19. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Minority Report: the masterful plan of the evil chief was...what?

It's the report itself which triggers the chain of events which leads to that very report. Absurdity FTW

The Matrix: basic premise: machines grow humans to extract electricity from them. Which is like filling planes with cattle to use cow farts to propel them. Pretty bad efficiency...

Dark Knight:I just leave this here:

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    One, two, better not sue.

The problem with idiots is that they cannot seem to understand that two evil individuals opposing one another doesn't make one of them good. I've seen this problem multiplied among Americans who NEED to know that the side their government supports is good or at least less evil than the other side. Even when it's not usually the case. The problem with this need is not merely that you're easily duped by the government into supporting heinous "crimes against Humanity" but also that you become an unwitting soldier in a war that doesn't involve you and never would've if you just kept your mouth shut and your brain turned on. The USA wouldn't be in such a shithole right now if it didn't involve itself overseas. Indeed, Americans tell themselves that they MUST intervene because otherwise another terrorist strike against America will occur (ignoring that American interventions are practically the only reason why these strikes occur in the first place) and/or because another Holocaust will occur and the world will watch from the sidelines (every war seems to be another Holocaust to the so-called intelligentsia of the west, even when its the intervention of their beloved nations who're the primary reason that that war started in the first place though they'll be damned to admit it.)

Then, of course, this logic is established on the homefront where you have people voting "for the lesser evil." They style this as pragmatism. They also style hypocrisy as pragmatism. You know what Americans are? They're sheep, and they don't care who the shepherd is as long as they're well fed.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  21. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Don't worry The Member Formerly Known As Baya,
    in the future America will be populated by primitive stupid people who are not allowed to hunt for food or grow extra food and must live off rations, and each year 1 child from each district will be taken as a human sacrifice to participate in violent blood sport and facing off eachother in fights to the death.

While the Illuminati control and broadcast these games, called The Hunger Games.
    An evolution of the current blood sport where Parents allow their children to be sent oversea's to be killed in a war, a war which is started just to thin out numbers by having children killed, and with the parents not being saddened or angry but cheering about their childs death and how they are so proud, so proud that he or she was killed in the name of the illuminati for their entertainment.

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    We shall see. The Americans are known to lie to themselves in order to be able to "sleep at night." They don't mind what their government is doing overseas as long as they don't know the details and are able to tell themselves that their group has the moral highground. Such pathetic creatures don't even have the balls to face what they support. They pass on their "moral responsibility" to whomever they elect. Democracy at its finest. I don't mind that Americans are malicious, stupid and superficial creatures. I just wish they'd admit it once in a while. When the only ones that do admit such things are trying to distance themselves from the pack to which they belong.

23. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You should watch Alex Jones, he is right on subject, the hunger games is the future folks! this is brainwashing making the audience used to the idea of Illuminati NWO controlling them.

24. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    This doesn't seem cedible considering fracking takes place way below ground water level.

25. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Did you know? the government is putting human wee wee in our drinking water just for shits and giggles?
    It's pure evil! it's the Illuminati! it's the New world order!

26. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
  27. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i could point out all of the obvious plot points in the nolan batman films that absolutely 100% coincide with home grown terrorism, government spying etc etc etc...

but if you missed it then you didnt watch the fuckin movie or you are intensely fucking stupid. thats not even a question.

is it part of a bigger conspiracy to manipulate the masses? probably not. seriously people are so gullible, retarded and pathetic why would they NEED to?

case in point, alex jones is a dumb fuck and totally crazy but if you didnt pick up any of the EXTREMELY FUCKING OBVIOUS 9-11 SYMBOLISM then you are as stupid as he is crazy.

[​IMG]

batman has been politically themed for a long fucking time. did any of you fucks actually watch the films?

28. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I sure did. but i like Batman Begins, that's the best Batman film ever.

But i will tell you what my most favorite movie in the world is.
    It's Alien vs Hunter Requiem

29. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i liked the first two batman films and thats about it.

cant tell if youre joking or not. havent seen alien vs hunter but if you want cheesy awesome sci-fi horror want SPLIT SECOND with rutger hauer.

its the best thing ever.

30. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You should see the ending to Alien Vs Hunter bricks will be shat when you see it!