Aishaxnekox recent drama

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by Lurkerella, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

EDIT: THE PLOT THICKENS, and MARIKIRE IS A LYING FAGGOT and has a SICK AISHA OBSESSION.

Faggotry
    Faggotry
    Faggotry
    Faggotry

-------------------

This isn't about Aisha anymore, everything is a lie and apparently the screenshots used as proof of the hack were faked.

I saw no mention of it here but it's been going for days. Everything you need to know it's here.

It's pretty TL;DR at this point because of all the updates. I already left my two cents on the tracing issue.

The short version of the hacking issue:

- Some kid said that he doesn't get why Aisha is popular.
    - Some Aishaxnekox creepy fanboy hacks his dA account and makes death threats to the kid.
    - Aishaxnekox creepy stalkers ends up in jail for hacking and doing death threats... On the internet.

Can't help but point out that the article is also full of speculation (she posted some anonymous comments she claims are from the hacker) and person who wrote it has skills of the level of Hamburger Helper: "Kas started visiting the US where she met Aisha, and quickly began a sick obsession with aisha. At this point, aisha knew she could use her." <--- hahahaha

"Her friend got arrested because she couldn't handle someone asking why she was popular and they're spending THREE YEARS in jail because of HER. And you know what? She's not sorry. She's been off on youtube killing time favoriting videos, waiting for this to blow over so she can come back to her world where she rules as high king and no one can stop her." <--- We don't know if Aisha's sent the white knight and judging on how this things normally works from previosu experience I think they went and did it themselves without Aisha asking. Also, if something stressing happens to me I would be on YouTube too killing time and getting distracted about the issue, not locking myself in my room crying.

And lastly, there is something about this person's wording that bothers me. It's like she wants fame and recognition for this and seems to be as much of an attention whore, if not worst, than Aisha herself. I love this line:

"You are entitled to your opinion, but if you want to keep being aishas fan- don't get involved. If you want the truth, please read the journal in it's entirety before commenting. Otherwise, don't. My friends and I shouldn't have to repeat ourselves because snot-nosed kids decided to completely disregard any text I wrote and post based on the self pity lies aisha gave them."

All the people who doesn't 100% believe in her article are white knight trolls, my two-cents I linked above got called white knighting.

She is also extremely biased towards Marikire (the 13 years old hacked kid). This is what the "innocent" Marikire did, he didn't deserve what he got but he was asking for it by going to someone's else profile and posting that. And honestly I agree with Aisha here:

"Rai ended up crying and asked aisha to have her fans stop attacking her. Aisha responded: "Opinions can be rude, nasty, disgusting things, but they're still opinions. People can reply with whatever they want to whatever you say, however they want to. Understand this and stop complaining, or get off the internet""

Aisha herself couldn't take the flaming she is receiving now and got off the internet, at least she follows her advice.

Sofine already changed the wording of his article, but she said that Marikine's works were much better and professional than Aisha's works because they were more "geometric oriented" (?). She also went on about how Marikire was more mature and overall a better person than Aisha and blahblahblah.

Geometric oriented? What the fuck that means? I thought she was talking about the composition but then again Marikire's composition is very standar. Or it's because everything is framed in squares? lol. Aisha may be terrible but if I have to pick between Aisha and Marikire, Aisha wins all areas easily. I don't care if Marikire is 13 years old, art is about skills and not age pity, reminds me of that people who whine on dA contest because "people with expensive materials wins, they should prize people who are poor because they need it more". NOPE.avi

This is the best part of the article:

[​IMG]

Definitely not a call out or attacking journal... Just let me place this picture here too.

So ok, Aisha is acting retarded, Kas is acting retarded, but Sofine is no better. Can't help but notice how Sofine is to Marikire what Kas is to Aishaxnekox: Some blind fanboy attacking the other side.

Bottom line: What are your thoughts? And does this deserve mention on the article?

2. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Of course it does - - - if there is any truth to these charges, then AishaxNekox can easily consider herself the most disrutpive IRL-wise tARTlet lolcow in recent years, with Chad Syphrett merely brushing against the bulk of her fault.

For a record, though. . .

Was 'Kas' really sentenced already? What once used to be an "arrest with a potential minimum of three years in jail" appears to have swiftly bloomed into a certain and assured declaration of a reached verdict throughout this six day period of endless bombardment on Aisha's profile.

3. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I think it's bullshit someone is facing three years in jail for saying words on the internet. I mean yes giving death threats to a kid shouldn't go unpunished in my opinion but three fucking years for something done over the internet seems really harsh. One of the groups I'm on in DA seems to be all over this Aisha drama, I'm glad to see you not just blindly following it.

Also I'll say Kas's original comment was quite rude, just coming onto someone's profile and bitching about how popular they are.

4. TickTock

TickTock
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I have great disdain for Aisha, but I agree that it's clear that she didn't trace. Her art would look so much better if she DID trace. Like those portrait shots? One looks like an ugly woman, and the other one's face is severely jacked up. Some people don't know the difference between tracing and using references, in more ways than one.
    Do I believe that she did sick her psycho fan Kas on some kid who insulted her? I don't find it impossible. Although, she gets quite a few trolls on her page, and that one wasn't even that insulting. I feel like there is a lot more to the story. The fact that Aisha is currently MIA from deviantart doesn't help her case though.
    But the jail thing... Really? I mean, I guess it COULD happen depending on the circumstance, but it seems a bit far-fetched.
    It is amusing to see all the people throwing a fit on her profile page though.

5. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I think it might have been her multiple death threats sent over email - coupled with a startling revelation that Kas and her victim don't live too far from each other. Apparently, Kas also voiced readiness to 'help' the target get through the final act of smashing herself into oblivion.

6. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The thread glitched and with the current laggy forum I'm not fixing it.
    I think you meant Rai/Marikire. I normally don't like using people's art skills as argument but... Marikire told aisha that her works all looked the same and she has same-face syndrome while Marikire is worse on this.

7. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Okay, just checked my browsing history to retrieve some of the 'evidence' e-mails that Kas has - supposedly - sent:

*For the record, as soon as these have been posted, some people noticed a shift between what was assumed as Kas's writing style and the one employed within dehumanizing emails.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

. . .
    For the sake of current evaluation process.

Also, shit-tier 'artists' pointing out misdemeanors that they are guilty themselves of are quite commonplace, if you recall that 'comic' on critics that TomPreston "could relate to". Nothing horribly uncanny or shameful, let alone contradictively hypocritical.

8. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The rage and fonboyism in those mails is so much is burning my screen.

Also why block the mail info? That's like providing evidence without providing it at the same time.

9. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    Ughh, this is why I should check up on deviantART drama more often. I need to re/write more tart articles.

10. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Apparently it has been displayed, yet people began to point it out in an act of misaimed helpfulness - leading to Marikire blanking the mail. There seems to have been a trace of comments around that issue, I'll try to look them up.

Also, what online screencap dump would you recommend? I have to finally get used to this new -lack of- feature on EDF.

Links so far:
    (also:
    lol )

>>> http://comments.deviantart.com/1/275825297/2337608692
    >>> http://comments.deviantart.com/1/275825297/2337362938
    >>> http://comments.deviantart.com/1/275825297/2337693526
    >>> http://comments.deviantart.com/1/275825297/2339118719

11. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh, all the names are confusing me. Whoever is was that posted the comment on Aisha's profile that started it all. I dunno I can't help but think coming onto someone's profile and just outright asking "Why the hell are you so popular?" is a tad rude and to act like you did nothing wrong is, well, silly, plus it's just asking for white knights.

And I understand she sent multiple death threats and yes she should be punished but by three years in jail? I dunno seems a bit harsh to me.

12. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    "Three Years" is a number that keeps rolling as a figure for trolls to make a point on Aisha's page. All that has been confirmed by Marikire so far is that her 22-year old oppressor got V&. Further inquiries regarding the status of the offender remain unanswered so far.

13. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The best internet slapfights are the ones where both sides are completely and totally irredeemable

14. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh okay, sorry I really should catch up on the drama before commenting, I thought Marikire said that herself, guess I was wrong.

15. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I've been on the verge of taking that jailtime at face value myself. Hell, I even mentioned it a couple of times myself within semi-informative post. Endless quarell and the better part of its participants have wrenched everything out of context - while trolls juggle the 3-years term, whiteknights remain convinced that tracing is the main charge against Aisha.
    - -Even Marikire tried to stem the tide at few points during past days, yet at every turn she got buried under heaps of call-out posts and declarations of unconditional support.

16. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Gamers skin works properly so I edited the mess out :U

17. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I just keep hearing people say it over and over I guess it got burned into my mind lol. Glad I have it clarified now.

18. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Now then,
    Before this thread has been submitted, I have reached a conclusion that one mean of putting this bonfire out is to - EGAD! -contact dA moderatorship on entire issue so that an email contact on a safe level can be reached and maintained throughout this period where entire issue outgrew whatever effort Aisha could possibly muster [at this scale there are NO deviantART-provided user tools that could even slightly protect her - which is a rare state, even for deviantART]. I'll get to it tomorrow morning- - -I hope.

19. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Three years in jail because of a death threat in the Internet? Couldn't be he just banned from DA, or, I don't know, receiving a restraining order?

From what I learned in my Law class at college, death threats can be serious regarding the psychological history of the offender, but they don't generate harsh sentences like that. Restraining orders are, at the minimal, the mot serious sentence that those people receive for that. I may be wrong though.

20. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    All the information on that subject that has ACTUALLY been released by Marikire so far:

>>> http://comments.deviantart.com/1/275825297/2338080808

Lurkerella has included "3 years sentence already" in the opening post because this is the part of the set that is merrily rubbed into Aisha's face by visitors - thus becoming a relevant information regarding the drama, even if contrasted with lack of evidence stated by the victim.

*Also, if there arises a sound and rational voice against implementing my idea to forward the mess to helpdesk, then it is too late already. :D

21. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Reading the comments, I kinda feel disgusted how the Makiriri fellow is playing him/herself as the victim, and people are patting his/her head.

I neve cared for Aisha, but I don't like how those commenters are demonizing her because of a dumb death threat.

22. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    That is about the same scale of hate and pity that has been once lit within journals outlining Yoshiwoopwoop's small act of faking the 'death' of his fake sister that still has been rewarded with an actual pity subscription. What is it with your memory, EDF? All of a sudden every bit of drama is viewed as an uncanny, peculiar phenomenon despite being referenced, reported, reinvestigated and reproduced over entire months, if not years.

23. TickTock

TickTock
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Aisha was able to make a recovery after the first dramabomb, but I'm not so sure that will happen this time. Crackpot claims or not, there is an angry mob standing at her profile's doorstep. And they don't look like they're letting up any time soon.

24. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Removed the "3 years" line due to lack of evidence.

25. FandomRape

FandomRape
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

You know this is probably a little morbid for the scenario but this whole situation could be resolved without anyone going to jail if they just dislocated and ripped off the fingers of everyone involved. No more shitastic art, no more faggy-assed drama. IMO anyways.
    Or at least break their hands or something. Millennials with their sense of entitlements could use some corporal punishment ever now and then to stop their drama rampages in the first place.

Also, the UK takes the internet and anything said on it very seriously (supposedly). They have different laws dealing with the internet than over here in North America. Both the Rai kid and Kas are from the UK so...

26. HamSandwich

HamSandwich
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

wow aisha sure is a bitch

27. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No answer from Aisha side, but people it's still going.

Things are starting to get boring in my opinion.

Reading the comments section just show how gullible people on dA is, there are a lot of questionable things in that journal and everyone is jumping the AishaHateTrain.

I mean, Sofine could made up the "She texted kas (hang on there, white knighters, keep reading) asking her to 'do something' about it." because how does she knows what Aisha is doing at her house? , or the "This time it was off of official Vocaloid art." because she never showed what was that official work, and the "Eventually I stumbled upon Buzz (an artist for Vocaloid) and realized.... aisha ripped off a good amount of her drawings. I opened up photoshop and found at LEAST 10 drawings she traced off Buzz." because she has yet to show us those 10 ripped drawings, or the "She was brainwashed into thinking a 13 year old was harassing and attacking aisha." because we don't know a which extend Aisha talked about Marikire with Kas (specially because they live in different countries with several hours of difference) and by experience I know mostly white-knights act by themselves.

She called this a "more direct trace" and line doesn't match up: http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i332/szaer/lol/Traced/directaishatrace.jpg has she ever stopped to think that portraits can match up because, well, both are people faces and people always have similar, if not the same, proportions? This is why I didn't take it seriously. Try it yourself: Grab a portrait you did and match it with any portrait you want and surprise yourself.

Also lol at the 22 years old person going to the same school as a 13 years old, they already explained how school system in the UK works, but I'm not eating it. Not even our school system is this retarded.

Folkfiddle was right, the more I read this the more plot holes I find.

28. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Sofine is the only person so far to provide fairly elaborate read on entire matter - whereas bits provided by Marikire herself amount to just a few relevant lines. It doesn't matter that for the most part Sofine merely stretched out the gaps in the original material far enough to contain her very own unsourced rants - until there will be no in-deviantART alternative, you will 'only' be able to observe entire predicament pursue its 'natural' path, as painful as it is.

29. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

And just to prove my previous statement about the traced "realistic" portrait, I just had fun overlaying one of Sofine's works:

[​IMG]

The nose, eyebrow and eyes are overlayed almost good. In the overlay she provided of Aisha's only the pupil did, for the rest of the picture you can clearly see where the eye, eyebrows, nose, lips, neck and chin starts and end on both..

True :/

BTW I just noticed that Sofine unlocked her artworks, some days ago it was empty and in her journal there was a rant about dA being shit and that she moved to ConceptArt.

Seems like she changed opinions because of her sudden popularity.

30. TickTock

TickTock
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I hope you plan on posting that on her page for the sake of the lulz.

This has gotten boring though. Aisha needs to come out of her hole and say something to make this entertaining.